I think I am a red neck.

Stalking beer kegs require stealth. If I mow the yard then I loose 95% of my stealth. But, if I take the shot from the work bench I preserve the stealth, and add difficulty to the shot. Regardless, if I take the shot, and strike the keg, I will have an arrow pointing directly to where the shot was taken from. I believe I am over thinking this and therefore disqualified from consideration for red neckdom. Maybe if I had a beer or two it would clear things up ?

Bows and arrows are just not red neck. Beer kegs are best dispatched with grenades or dynamite.
The blast will obliterate directionality as well. Need some dynamite? I think I got a few sticks in my saddlebags.

I was originally thinking SKS but that would REALLY piss the cops off.
Guy down the road has a 50 cal

Bows and arrows are just not red neck. Beer kegs are best dispatched with grenades or dynamite.
The blast will obliterate directionality as well. Need some dynamite? I think I got a few sticks in my saddlebags.

I was originally thinking SKS but that would REALLY piss the cops off.
Guy down the road has a 50 cal

Pfft!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHVOHAfS5EY&feature=related]Civil War Cannons - YouTube[/ame]

This is redneck shit....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8]Dueling Banjos Deliverance - YouTube[/ame]

To your question Joe>>>re 3????????????Under your monika it SAYS mutt so you were the third...:lol:I mean't it in a nice way ...keep well Joe again what a GREAT SHOT/PHOTO STEVEN:cool:
If one ricochets off the keg and hits someone in the ass and there's no video.......

Let's just say you'll get more rep with video.

Ok man. I will find a way to get video and you will see what a 55# recurve does to a beer keg. No broad heads though because I only have three. Blunts only. Oh and the keg is empty.

O.K. - Now we have something GOOD to look forward to.

It's like a science experiment.

You have metal piercing arrows?

Do the local fauna wearing kevlar now, or something?

i think you can get 75 bucks for the keg....roll it...damn you arent a bright redneck are you......not too bright and rather bone idle...you are

I stole the keg. Its 5.5 gallons and says Schlitz on it. If it contained Schlitz I should shoot it on principle alone. Does any of that matter ? It also has a dent in it.

nope just get to the recycle center ....dump it.....i know the keg is worth more as scrap than the deposit...now that is what i dont get...he didnt take the keg back for the deposit....

Kegs are capable of more than holding beer. They can be used as furniture, floats for boat docks and grills. They also have been taken to scrap yards, where someone can turn a profit from a kegs metal. If the steel market is right, a keg can be worth more than its deposit.

got a boat? need deck furniture?

nope just get to the recycle center ....dump it.....i know the keg is worth more as scrap than the deposit...now that is what i dont get...he didnt take the keg back for the deposit....

I dont understand it either. I know its at least $100 bucks, hell $20.00 bucks is big dollars to me thees days. They are stupid kids any way. There mom probably bought it for them.

Kegs are capable of more than holding beer. They can be used as furniture, floats for boat docks and grills. They also have been taken to scrap yards, where someone can turn a profit from a kegs metal. If the steel market is right, a keg can be worth more than its deposit.

got a boat? need deck furniture?

:eek: They make furniture out of them ? I think that would be cool.

early ,,,honey...this redneck thing just aint working for you......you got way too much catching up to do....yea you can make furniture out of damn near anything...put a piece of round glass on it....its a table....the stools are damn funny.....just google it

early ,,,honey...this redneck thing just aint working for you......you got way too much catching up to do....yea you can make furniture out of damn near anything...put a piece of round glass on it....its a table....the stools are damn funny.....just google it

I should qualify. I dont shave, I am a fat white guy, I had a mullet for ten years, I own a pit bull, I have cheap chi-com weaponry in my closet, and I am tempted to shoot trash in the neighbors yard, which the trash is now in my yard. What else do I have to do ?

Forum List

Back