I think I am a red neck.

i have no trash in my yard (unless buddy has torn the trash out again)....i dont have a pit...i have a doberman....(i have cats pits can be hard on cats) i do not have a truck i have a subaru which is okay with rednecks around here...i drive a stick...you will never catch me in carharts.....that is just plain nasty...i dont drink beer and i prefer men with their shirts on...

i iz a high tone redneck lol

so how much did the keg bring?

I did not take it yet. I am trying to figure out what to do with it. I looked at an ass load of pictures of beer keg projects. I shot it a few times with the bow and it was not spectacular so I am thinking I will try and make something out of it. Or sell it.

did ya get laid off from the dot?

DOT only makes sure I dont get high. But it is not looking good. there are three drivers, and two others. We are all supposed to be in at 11. Honestly, I wont be sorry if we are done. I am sick of that job, although, you could not work for better people. But the Boss's wife did not sound so good on the phone.

good luck.....coming in at 11...not a good sign either unless yall do that all the time

Nooop it aint. I am also called in to pick up my pay check on a Monday. We get paid on Friday, and I have direct deposit. Not good at all if he is putting cash in our hands before pay day.

SUGGESTION from a Redneck expert:

Save your arrows for more profitable shots. Instead, use your machete to make your way through the grass until you can tape a prominent FOR SALE sign on the keg.

Somebody else will then steal it, you won't have pissed off redneck neighbors, and you'll still have all your arrows.

damn how do you feel about it? if the job has been iffy and all....

I feel crappy for them. they are probably the best people to work for. But I am also sick of driving, I sold some property and the Wife is secure in her job, so I have time to figure out what I want to do. I will also be able to catch up on some house maintenance.

Foxfire, I already stole the keg. The neighbors dont care. They are weird, but good people. I just wish they would clean up there place some.

So, and interesting question: do you have the right to slob up your property no matter how ridiculously crappy it looks or, do you have a responsibility to your family and your neighbors to keep your place as nice as possible? Health issues, property rights issues, property value issues all come bubbling up on this simple question!

So, and interesting question: do you have the right to slob up your property no matter how ridiculously crappy it looks or, do you have a responsibility to your family and your neighbors to keep your place as nice as possible? Health issues, property rights issues, property value issues all come bubbling up on this simple question!

I have a bee hive in my wall, and the city got after me about getting rid of it. You would think they would get after those guys. If you are askig if I feep mine clean yes I do. I even pick up the dogs poo, and throw my cigaret buts in the trash

Last edited:

I have a bee hive in my wall, and the city got after me about getting rid of it. You would think they would get after those guys. If you are askig if I feep mine clean yes I do. I even pick up the dogs poo, and throw my cigaret buts in the trash
No. I'm just posing a general question. Is there a right to treat your own property as you wish? Or, does the responsibility of ownership, or at least residence, compel anyone to keep their digs ship shape?

Forum List

Back