I think GOP violence is the reason they are so scared of African Americans.

‘Unwanted subject’: What led a Kirkland yogurt shop to call police on a black man

Activists threaten to sue after black man was asked to leave Kirkland yogurt shop

Mr. Ragland is:
an African American
a military veteran
a court-appointed advocate
a student of the University of Washington

11162018_photo_182058-780x1097.jpg

So which one of those are the reason store employees were terrified of him?

Come on, it's obvious. It goes without saying.

So why are all these white Republicans so terrified of black Americans?
I think for the same reason they are terrified of gays and Hispanics.
I suggest he have all those fine accomplishments tattooed on his forehead.

The only folks I know that go into a yogurt shop are liberal white fags.
The white subjects of the supervision went to the yogurt shop. If I had been there and saw a man of any race following a woman and child into a shop, not sit with them, not order anything and start watching the employees I would automatically think kidnapping ready to go down.

‘Unwanted subject’: What led a Kirkland yogurt shop to call police on a black man

Activists threaten to sue after black man was asked to leave Kirkland yogurt shop

Mr. Ragland is:
an African American
a military veteran
a court-appointed advocate
a student of the University of Washington

11162018_photo_182058-780x1097.jpg

So which one of those are the reason store employees were terrified of him?

Come on, it's obvious. It goes without saying.

So why are all these white Republicans so terrified of black Americans?
I think for the same reason they are terrified of gays and Hispanics.
i got news for you dean.....many white democrats are also terrified of black Americans and Hispanics....yea i know you were told different....
Don’t tell him I could take him to a Chicago neighborhood still loaded with white dimocrats - many patronage workers - who are flat out racists as their ancestors going back decades to the Daley machine years and beyond. Might ruin the idiot’s day.

i got news for you dean.....many white democrats are also terrified of black Americans and Hispanics....yea i know you were told different....
LoL!!!

I just love it when self-professed conservatives/Republicans/other assorted rightwingers answer a question like this, not be denying it, but by INCLUDING Democrats in the misdeeds.

"Well Democrats are terrible people too!"

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #Classic
if im a self professed conservative / republican marc it should be easy for you to prove that right?....you said this before and when i asked you to prove it you did your best to avoid answering it....how about this time marc?.....and am i right about what i said?....

Forum List

Back