I Support The ONE State Solution

How about you do some tap? Youre the idiot that says there is no Palestine of record.
Are you this good?

Do a Youtube and show us eh?

Better. i impress grown white women with my skills. Now please explain why you think Palestine has no record of existence and stop deflecting on your own thread.

After the Roman conquest it existed in the minds of the Jew haters. as it still "exists in the minds of Jew haters.... your perfect example of that... Jew hater

It existed prior to the Roman conquest. How can you conquest something that never existed? I think you just got caught in your own failed logic loop.

I think you're caught up in your Jew hate there is no "Palestine" the Torah:slap:

Thats because they called it Peleshet. Palestine is the latin translation. I know youre confused and think that only the Hebrews knew of their existence. The Egyptians knew about them as well. I guess the next thing you are going to claim is that the Exodus from Egypt really happened. :laugh:

Last edited:
Are you this good?

Do a Youtube and show us eh?

Better. i impress grown white women with my skills. Now please explain why you think Palestine has no record of existence and stop deflecting on your own thread.

After the Roman conquest it existed in the minds of the Jew haters. as it still "exists in the minds of Jew haters.... your perfect example of that... Jew hater

It existed prior to the Roman conquest. How can you conquest something that never existed? I think you just got caught in your own failed logic loop.

I think you're caught up in your Jew hate there is no "Palestine" the Torah:slap:

Thats because they called it Peleshet. Palestine is the latin translation. I know youre confused and think that only the Hebrews knew of their existence. The Egyptians knew about them as well.

Umm.....ok ...

GeMeApPhlst.jpg

Thats because they called it Peleshet. Palestine is the latin translation. I know youre confused and think that only the Hebrews knew of their existence. The Egyptians knew about them as well.

Umm.....ok ...

GeMeApPhlst.jpg
Umm Ok what?

Umm.....ok ...

GeMeApPhlst.jpg
Umm Ok what?

you trippin

Umm.....ok ...

GeMeApPhlst.jpg
Umm Ok what?

you trippin
You sniffin gunpowder.

Is that the extent of your argument? A picture?

Umm.....ok ...

GeMeApPhlst.jpg
Umm Ok what?

you trippin
You sniffin gunpowder.

Philistines are not "Palestinians"...you trippin :slap:

Umm.....ok ...

GeMeApPhlst.jpg
Umm Ok what?

you trippin
You sniffin gunpowder.

Who said they were? I know i didnt say that but some jewish people are laughing at you because they claim they are the Philistines. You be smokin that catatonic chronic. :laugh:

Origin of "Palestine" | Jewish Virtual Library

"the term was used to describe the inhabitants of the land to the northeast of Egypt - the Philistines. "

You sniffin gunpowder.

Who said they were? I know i didnt say that but some jewish people are laughing at you because they claim they are the Philistines. You be smokin that catatonic chronic. :laugh:

"the term was used to describe the inhabitants of the land to the northeast of Egypt - the Philistines. "

Though the definite origins of the word "Palestine" have been debated for years and are still not known for sure

Philistines are not Arabs they're Greek there is no word "Palestine" in the Torah (OT)

The disappearance of Pleshtim

The word "Pleshtim" (the original from the Torah) means 'invaders', no one knows exactly who they were (Greeks/Nords), but most agree they disappeared, wiped out long ago.
However if some arabs are willing to take their identity, although they cant even pronounce 'Palestine' for the lack of the letter 'p' in their language, they're welcome to take the destiny of one of the great enemies of Israel.
It's like Syrian immigrants to Turkey decide to call themselves Phrygians and try convince the Turks they're actually invaders.

You sniffin gunpowder.

Though the definite origins of the word "Palestine" have been debated for years and are still not known for sure

Philistines are not Arabs they're Greek there is no word "Palestine" in the Torah (OT)
I doubt they were Greek but thats beside the point. I never claimed they were Philistines. You are the one that claimed that. Once i showed you the proof you deflected. Why? Ooops! You have been foiled agains Jroc. By another fellow Jew.

Hebrew Streams: "Palestine" in the Bible

"
The names "Palestine" and "Palestina" occur four times in the Old Testament portion of the King James Bible (1611), the most influential English translation in history.

What have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Sidon,
and all the coasts of Palestine? (Joel 3:4a = 4:4a Heb)

The people shall hear, and be afraid;
sorrow shall take hold of the inhabitants of Palestina.
(Exod 15:14)

Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina ... (Isa 14:29a)

Howl, O gate; cry, O city,
thou whole Palestina, art dissolved. (Isa 14:31a)

A few English versions since the KJV occasionally use "Palestine." But most use the term "Philistia." For example at: Exod 15:14; Isa 14:29, 31; Joel 3:4; Ps 60:8; 83:7; 87:4; 108:9 (NASB-95)."

you trippin
You sniffin gunpowder.

I doubt they were Greek but thats beside the point. I never claimed they were Philistines. You are the one that claimed that. Once i showed you the proof you deflected. Why? Ooops! You have been foiled agains Jroc. By another fellow Jew.

"
The names "Palestine" and "Palestina" occur four times in the Old Testament portion of the King James Bible (1611), the most influential English translation in history.

A few English versions since the KJV occasionally use "Palestine." But most use the term "Philistia." For example at: Exod 15:14; Isa 14:29, 31; Joel 3:4; Ps 60:8; 83:7; 87:4; 108:9 (NASB-95)."

King James bible version is not the original:slap:

The word "Pleshtim" (the original from the Torah) means 'invaders', no one knows exactly who they were (Greeks/Nords), but most agree they disappeared, wiped out long ago.
However if some arabs are willing to take their identity, although they cant even pronounce 'Palestine' for the lack of the letter 'p' in their language, they're welcome to take the destiny of one of the great enemies of Israel.
It's like Syrian immigrants to Turkey decide to call themselves Phrygians and try convince the Turks they're actually invaders.

Thats impossible. Dark Fury and Jroc say they never existed. How did they disappear if they never existed? :laugh:

You sniffin gunpowder.

"

Doesnt have to be. its a translation. The OT is the Torah.

"

Not really Christians translate it how they want to translate it

"

Not really Christians translate it how they want to translate it
The people that wrote the Torah were obviously lying so they really are not an authority. They claimed they were in Egypt but no trace has ever been found. Thats why I asked you who told you. i cant take the word of liars even if they do contradict what you claimed.

Thats impossible. Dark Fury and Jroc say they never existed. How did they disappear if they never existed? :laugh:

Who cares how you interpret what they said. Deal with the arguments and facts presented. Or keep dancing around. But don't expect your nonsense to be quietly accepted without correction.

Who cares how you interpret what they said. Deal with the arguments and facts presented. Or keep dancing around. But don't expect your nonsense to be quietly accepted without correction.

Its not hard to interpret "they never existed". Thanks for posting that contradiction to their argument. That was funny.
laugh.gif

Its not hard to interpret "they never existed". Thanks for posting that contradiction to their argument. That was funny.
laugh.gif

Who said philistines never existed?:dunno:

laugh.gif

So waltz and tango I guess...

laugh.gif

So waltz and tango I guess...

I know after making you guys bang your heads together it looks like I am dancing but its just because you guys are dizzy. Thanks for the laughs.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back