I Support The ONE State Solution

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
We need to face some facts that liberals have long ignored...
Palestine NEVER existed nor is ever going to exist in the modern world.
It simply was NEVER a country of record, no courts no money minted NOTHING of record.

Those savages have been sucking Israel's welfare tit for decades and have got nowhere! Israel GIVES them building supplies and they build bombs. The only thing that is going to work is a one state solution. Israel needs to clear the entire west bank of camel jockeys and move them to the Gaza Strip.

Then if the savages still don't take a hint load their dumb asses on trains and ship them to Jordan because that IS what they are Jordanians. We as Americans have expected and demanded far to much of the Israel people.

You DON'T raise kids in bomb shelters to appease savages. We don't do it here, at least YET. No reason to expect someone else to.

Fury

It simply was NEVER a country of record, no courts no money minted NOTHING of record.

Those savages have been sucking Israel's welfare tit for decades and have got nowhere! Israel GIVES them building supplies and they build bombs. The only thing that is going to work is a one state solution. Israel needs to clear the entire west bank of camel jockeys and move them to the Gaza Strip.

Then if the savages still don't take a hint load their dumb asses on trains and ship them to Jordan because that IS what they are Jordanians. We as Americans have expected and demanded far to much of the Israel people.

You DON'T raise kids in bomb shelters to appease savages. We don't do it here, at least YET. No reason to expect someone else to.

Fury

Palestine is mentioned in the OT you idiot. :laugh:

• Banned

Fury

There has been NO Palestine of record. You liberal fags don't trust the Bible anyway. You only invoke it when you want to.

Fury

There has been NO Palestine of record. You liberal fags don't trust the Bible anyway. You only invoke it when you want to.

Obviously you are an idiot. There is a Palestine of record dummy.

• Banned

Fury

How about you do some tap?

• Banned

Fury

How about you do some tap? Youre the idiot that says there is no Palestine of record.

Fury

Philistines are not Arab "Palestinians"

Fury

How about you do some tap? Youre the idiot that says there is no Palestine of record.

Are you this good?

Do a Youtube and show us eh?

Fury

Who told you that?

Are you this good?

Better. i impress grown white women with my skills. Now please explain why you think Palestine has no record of existence and stop deflecting on your own thread.

Fury

Who told you that?

told me? Show me the Hebrew that says "Palestine":dunno:

Are you this good?

Better. i impress grown white women with my skills. Now please explain why you think Palestine has no record of existence and stop deflecting on your own thread.

After the Roman conquest it existed in the minds of the Jew haters. as it still "exists in the minds of Jew haters.... your perfect example of that... Jew hater

Fury

Who told you that?

told me? Show me the Hebrew that says "Palestine":dunno:

Yes who told you? Why would I need to show you what Hebrews think?

Are you this good?

After the Roman conquest it existed in the minds of the Jew haters. as it still "exists in the minds of Jew haters.... your perfect example of that... Jew hater

It existed prior to the Roman conquest. How can you conquest something that never existed? I think you just got caught in your own failed logic loop.

Israel choice. If they want to ship them Jordon and take the land it is their choice. They have the military to do it.
And in ten minutes you will make another comment on another thread saying otherwise. People have noticed that. Just sayin.

Where have I ever made a anti-israel comment?
You never stick with a side. You are always all over BOTH sides.

I am a moderate! ;) I take from both sides depending on the subject.

Are you this good?

It existed prior to the Roman conquest. How can you conquest something that never existed? I think you just got caught in your own failed logic loop.

I think you're caught up in your Jew hate there is no "Palestine" the Torah:slap:

Forum List

Back