I study Liars: I've never seen anyone like President Trump...

Perspective | I study liars. I’ve never seen one like President Trump.

I guess you could say he is a "World Class" Liar. And he is still the hero to evangelist....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

"At The Washington Post"

Seriously? ALL Politicians are "World Class Liars". Hillary and the Half Black Messiah were both "World Class Liars" too. God I hate partisans.

NOBODY lies like the Orange Clown....He is a pathological sociopath liar...

I guess you could say he is a "World Class" Liar. And he is still the hero to evangelist....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?
Liars tell me illegal aliens are good too, other liars tell me black lives matter when they slaughter each other. House said...we all lie. It's the human condition. Perhaps we need to stop acepting lies we want to hear and live in the real world.

Then there are Liars who lie about insignificant things....Liars who cannot help themselves and if they ever get before a Mueller Grand Jury will be proven the liar that they are. The Orange Clown would not last ten minutes without telling a lie before Mueller.

Yes, the Orange clown. Funny thing about that, we have deluded morons that lecture about cop shootings, but neglect to mention the vastly larger violent BLACK on black murders, or for instance, excuse Mexican illegals and ignore majority or the legit immigrants that never used their children as pawns, the moved on and immigrated legally.

I can’t wait for Trump to tell the truth about Stormy Daniels

Yes, the Orange clown. Funny thing about that, we have deluded morons that lecture about cop shootings, but neglect to mention the vastly larger violent BLACK on black murders, or for instance, excuse Mexican illegals and ignore majority or the legit immigrants that never used their children as pawns, the moved on and immigrated legally.
What does that have to do with Trump being a prodigious liar?

What does that have to do with Trump being a prodigious liar?
Illegals ignored immigration law, gays try to re-right right laws in their favor. What is a lie?

I grew up in the sixties. I remember when America was about honesty, we confronted TRUTH. It wasn't a segue into rationalizing bullshit. Trans genders, or illegal aliens, flat earthers, global warming deniers, back then people were rational and capable of dealing with facts, what ever they where.

I see these poor starving homeless Americans, we bash THEM instead, ( how DARE they be poor in America),they are TRASH, living in tents on our streets, instead, we NEED to excuse poor Mexicans that sneak in here and violate laws most immigrants follow. But instead, wetbacks are a newly found class of saints being victimized by unfair laws...Funny, they allow themselves to be exploited, then bitch about laws they knowingly violated. Then, they cynical drag their kids into this, as human shields. And call have to nerve to call themselves "dreamers". Well, I am a "dreamer" too. I dream of a time when all people can, and do legally immigrate . Without schemes and games.

I will bet that you are the life of any party you attend, Mary.

It doesn’t matter there would be no trump if there was no obama...
And the Clinton’s never told the truth... ever!!!!!

Don't use the word Clinton and truth in the same sentence you may knock the earth off its axis.
Or commit suicide.

I grew up in the sixties. I remember when America was about honesty, we confronted TRUTH. It wasn't a segue into rationalizing bullshit. Trans genders, or illegal aliens, flat earthers, global warming deniers, back then people were rational and capable of dealing with facts, what ever they where.

Ah, yes! The 60's! Race riots, serial assignations, Watergate, 56,000 American boys dead in Vietnam for no reason, the rise of Nixon and Agnew...THOSE were the days!

President Trump is a master persuader. that means he has weapons-grade persuasion skills. Trump is the most persuasive human in the history of the world.

Sorry, O already sailed that boat.

Name 20 lies Obama told. Which would be very low compared to Trump who has only been in office a little more than a year.

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List
Every word that came out of his mouth was a lie, I think there’s a picture of Obama in the dictionary when you look up the word in the dictionary, or is that a Clinton? LOL
No, Obama was just a serial liar. Clinton just upgraded it to purdgery.

Tromp does not think that he is doing any harm. He thinks of being president as another reality show. Only publicity about Trump really matter to him.

Last edited:

Name 20 lies Obama told. Which would be very low compared to Trump who has only been in office a little more than a year.

Every word that came out of his mouth was a lie, I think there’s a picture of Obama in the dictionary when you look up the word in the dictionary, or is that a Clinton? LOL

Perjury

Spell much?

Purgery

Spell much?

Maybe not. I think he is trying to say that the Clintons lied about some surgical procedures...

Forum List

Back