I study Liars: I've never seen anyone like President Trump...

I study liars too.
That's why I'm here reading liberal bullshit.

Why so certain people still support Trump though he is a world class liar?

It is the same reason the right always falls back on the "fake news" mantra after every story they do not like.

Living a lie is easier than confronting the truth. Self-deception is better than self-awareness.

It would be tragic if it were not so pathetic.

Last edited:
Trumps job is to destroy the united states as a world power and to destroy any and all attempts at human rights. Trump is doing exactly that.

Lets just say that he is doing his job well.
Trumps job is to destroy the united states as a world power
the right said that about obama too.....what else you got?...

Trumps job is to destroy the united states as a world power and to destroy any and all attempts at human rights. Trump is doing exactly that.

Well, it's the reason he's in the WH, he's just too stupid to know it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...529efe-da3f-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html

I guess you could say he is a "World Class" Liar. And he is still the hero to evangelist....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?
It doesn’t matter there would be no trump if there was no obama...
And the Clinton’s never told the truth... ever!!!!!

Don't use the word Clinton and truth in the same sentence you may knock the earth off its axis.
True, There is no lower life form than a Clinton/career politicians...

Anything that damages the federal government is a good thing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...529efe-da3f-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html

I guess you could say he is a "World Class" Liar. And he is still the hero to evangelist....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Sorry, O already sailed that boat.

Name 20 lies Obama told. Which would be very low compared to Trump who has only been in office a little more than a year.

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List
Every word that came out of his mouth was a lie, I think there’s a picture of Obama in the dictionary when you look up the word in the dictionary, or is that a Clinton? LOL

Forum List

Back