I study Liars: I've never seen anyone like President Trump...

View attachment 181489
Sorry, O already sailed that boat.

Name 20 lies Obama told. Which would be very low compared to Trump who has only been in office a little more than a year.

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List
Every word that came out of his mouth was a lie, I think there’s a picture of Obama in the dictionary when you look up the word in the dictionary, or is that a Clinton? LOL

A really convoluted way of saying you can't find more Obama lies than Trump lies. Not surprised.

Here's more. There are thousands upon thousands.

Pinocchio Obama’s Top 20 presidential lies
When you get to the number 2100 ( the amount of documented Trump lies, let us know.

Documented by fake news

B50D8DB7-28B7-481A-ACE3-71A28D47AD58.jpeg
I study liars too.
That's why I'm here reading liberal bullshit.

You can’t possibly think Trump is honest, can you?

I trust him more than any liberal and it ain't even close.
5.5 documented lies per day. Every day. ( on the average)
And you trust him.
Ha ha ha

Many in 1930's Germany said the same thing about Adolph...

Perspective | I study liars. I’ve never seen one like President Trump.

I guess you could say he is a "World Class" Liar. And he is still the hero to evangelist....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

JimH52...
1) YOU are a LIAR for putting the title "I Study Liars"! If you are ignorant enough to declare "I study Liars" you are proving one thing. YOU ARE A LIAR!
2) View attachment 181431

That is very easy...

President Trump Made 1,950 Untrue Claims in 2017

NO YOU haven't! YOU said YOU STUDY LIARS!!!!
Prove it! Where and how many other LIARS like Obama have you studied?

More importantly... Obama would make a statement like "we've got shovel-ready projects"...
AND THEN he admits HE LIED!
Obama actually told us that "The problem is that spending it out takes a long time, because there’s really nothing – there’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects,”
Obama said in a 2010 interview with the New York Times.
What Happened To All The 'Shovel-Ready' Infrastructure Projects From The 2009 Stimulus Bill?
Talk about studying LIARS... YOU once again haven't shown THAT YOU have STUDIED LIARS... where is your proof of that???

Obamastop20Lies.png

0D273526-5BFA-4686-861E-576E920661AC.jpeg
View attachment 181489
Name 20 lies Obama told. Which would be very low compared to Trump who has only been in office a little more than a year.

Every word that came out of his mouth was a lie, I think there’s a picture of Obama in the dictionary when you look up the word in the dictionary, or is that a Clinton? LOL

A really convoluted way of saying you can't find more Obama lies than Trump lies. Not surprised.

When you get to the number 2100 ( the amount of documented Trump lies, let us know.

Documented by fake news
Lamest response ever.
Your pathological lying prez calls them fake news because they report ACCURATELY every thing he says and does.
And you fall for it.

Perspective | I study liars. I’ve never seen one like President Trump.

I guess you could say he is a "World Class" Liar. And he is still the hero to evangelist....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Well if Biz Pack Review says it , it must be true. The links you dopes use are hilarious.

View attachment 181492
I study liars too.
That's why I'm here reading liberal bullshit.

You can’t possibly think Trump is honest, can you?

I trust him more than any liberal and it ain't even close.
5.5 documented lies per day. Every day. ( on the average)
And you trust him.
Ha ha ha

Many in 1930's Germany said the same thing about Adolph...

It was Hillary who was accusing Trump of what she was doing

View attachment 181493
View attachment 181489

Documented by fake news
Lamest response ever.
Your pathological lying prez calls them fake news because they report ACCURATELY every thing he says and does.
And you fall for it.

You believe fake news and I'm falling for it???

LOL, couldn't make up the sheep you actually are. Or in your native language, baa ...

View attachment 181493
View attachment 181489

Documented by fake news
Lamest response ever.
And you fall for it.

LOL, couldn't make up the sheep you actually are. Or in your native language, baa ...
Look up the word DOCUMENTED.
Fake news is your excuse when you read bald faced lies he spouts and they even embarrass you like.....
“ I’m going to lose a lot of money with this tax bill”!
Did you have the guts to call him out on this lie?
Of course not.
You’re a coward.

This sexcapade thing doesn't bother me, although it should bother the republican bible thumpers. The problem with Trump is that the lying p.o.s. said that he was funding his own campaign and he wasn't. He's in hock and serves the big money boys like the kochs just like most other politicians. After this stormy daniels revelation though, it makes you wonder if trump's owners don't have some really big serious dirt they can blackmail him with.

View attachment 181493
View attachment 181489

Documented by fake news
Lamest response ever.
And you fall for it.

Fake news is your excuse when you read bald faced lies he spouts and they even embarrass you like.....
“ I’m going to lose a lot of money with this tax bill”!
Did you have the guts to call him out on this lie?
Of course not.
You’re a coward.

How is that not true? He's a resident of NY and was about to lose most of his NY State tax credit.

And I wasn't happy with the bill. He should not have proposed a bill where any job creator would lose money. So yes, I did call him out on that

I love it when there is video of trump’s lies and the cult still cries “ fake news.”

Jim Jones has nothing on Trump.

View attachment 181489

As I was saying O is light years ahead. Your brown buffoon was a worthless narcissist who hated this country.

View attachment 181493
View attachment 181489

Documented by fake news
Lamest response ever.
And you fall for it.

Don't you have some reading at Gateway Pundit to do?

View attachment 181489

As I was saying O is light years ahead. Your brown buffoon was a worthless narcissist who hated this country.

Yet you guys are lacking any evidence to prove your point.

View attachment 181493
View attachment 181489

Documented by fake news
Lamest response ever.
And you fall for it.

Don't you have some reading at Gateway Pundit to do?

So you admit you're controlled by fringe far left websites? Interesting ...

Forum List

Back