I study Liars: I've never seen anyone like President Trump...

I study liars too.
That's why I'm here reading liberal bullshit.

You can’t possibly think Trump is honest, can you?

I trust him more than any liberal and it ain't even close.
5.5 documented lies per day. Every day. ( on the average)
And you trust him.
Ha ha ha

- Said he was going to appointment a Conservative Judge on the SCOTUS. CHECK
- Said he was going to lower taxes. CHECK
- Said Obamacare would go away. He removed the penalty/tax. CHECK
- Said he would help the coal industry. CHECK
- Said he would crack down on illegals and sanctuary cities. Border crossings are down. CHECK
- Said he would be the jobs President. Unemployment at record lows. CHECK
- Said he would crack down on lobbying. CHECK
- Said he would help our veterans. CHECK
- Said it would be America first. HUGE CHECK.
- Said I would get tired of WINNING. OK, he did lie about that.

The list goes on. It's like Obama never existed.

I study liars too.

And you trust him.
Ha ha ha

- Said he would crack down on illegals and sanctuary cities. Border crossings are down. CHECK

he's a compulsive liar... and a criminal...but rightwingnuts don't care because... Jesus

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

You want to lie to me about whether or not you cheated on your wife well that is one thing...you want to lie to me about something as important as my health care well that is another thing all together...

I'll Take Trump's lies over Obama's any day...

His mind is as scary as anyone who has sat in the Oval Office. Nixon was a crook...but he was a very smart man. Trump is a crook and he is a total lunatic who doesn't know history, goverment, law, or ethics. He parrots whatever stance the last person convinces him.

It is impossible to negotiate with a liar and someone who changes his mind quicker than a stop light changes colors.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...529efe-da3f-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html

I guess you could say he is a "World Class" Liar. And he is still the hero to evangelist....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?
It doesn’t matter there would be no trump if there was no obama...
And the Clinton’s never told the truth... ever!!!!!
Which is why the Clinton's were convicted of
of
of
Wait a second. You mean after more then thirty years, Republicans were never able to convict them of anything? After spending tens of millions of dollars of tax payer's money, using the Senate Intel and House Intel resources, the FBI and even the CIA?
And nothing?

I would think you guys would be ashamed to bring up their names. After such spectacular failure.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...529efe-da3f-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html

I guess you could say he is a "World Class" Liar. And he is still the hero to evangelist....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?
And really screw the democrats for looking pathetic in 2009 and deserving to lose in 2010. And screw the poor and lower middle class who either didn’t vote or voted gop

of
of
Wait a second. You mean after more then thirty years, Republicans were never able to convict them of anything? After spending tens of millions of dollars of tax payer's money, using the Senate Intel and House Intel resources, the FBI and even the CIA?
And nothing?

I would think you guys would be ashamed to bring up their names. After such spectacular failure.

Donnie is going to wish he had all that money before the year is out. He and his crime family are going to be paying lots of legal bills as Mueller crawls closer and closer to the White House.

I study liars too.

And you trust him.
Ha ha ha

If you want a spot on the list so badly, just ask...

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

of
of
And nothing?

The Clinton’s are above the law

of
of
And nothing?

Ya really got to pull the Clintons out of your rectum....the deflection ain't working anymore....Trump is an international criminal. Mueller is taking him and his crime family down.

of
of
And nothing?

Ya really got to pull the Clintons out of your rectum....the deflection ain't working anymore....Trump is an international criminal. Mueller is taking him and his crime family down.
The Clinton’s are an easy target, and they deserve the shit. Lol

I study liars too.

And you trust him.
Ha ha ha

he's a compulsive liar... and a criminal...but rightwingnuts don't care because... Jesus

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Who give's a shit what PolitiFact or any other "source" says. The previous post made it clear that he's fulfilling all his campaign promises. He leading America exactly how he said he would - America first. Why do I care if he says he had egg for breakfast when he really had pancakes? All that matter are the new laws, EO's and America first which is all in line with his campaign.

There is no apostrophe in “Clintons.”

D15E06C9-58DE-4A87-BBE5-46BF86ACB2CD.jpeg

You have Putin's boy in the oval office and u are worried about the Clintons. Time for a quick trip to consult with your Comrade Vlad....get the Clintons out if your head.

Forum List

Back