I study Liars: I've never seen anyone like President Trump...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...529efe-da3f-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html

I guess you could say he is a "World Class" Liar. And he is still the hero to evangelist....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Sorry, O already sailed that boat.

Name 20 lies Obama told. Which would be very low compared to Trump who has only been in office a little more than a year.

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Here are the big ones. There are tons more.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...amas-biggest-whoppers/?utm_term=.c7451fac9fbf

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...529efe-da3f-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html

I guess you could say he is a "World Class" Liar. And he is still the hero to evangelist....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Name 20 lies Obama told. Which would be very low compared to Trump who has only been in office a little more than a year.

Every word that came out of his mouth was a lie, I think there’s a picture of Obama in the dictionary when you look up the word in the dictionary, or is that a Clinton? LOL

A really convoluted way of saying you can't find more Obama lies than Trump lies. Not surprised.

Every word that came out of his mouth was a lie, I think there’s a picture of Obama in the dictionary when you look up the word in the dictionary, or is that a Clinton? LOL

A really convoluted way of saying you can't find more Obama lies than Trump lies. Not surprised.

Here's more. There are thousands upon thousands.

Pinocchio Obama’s Top 20 presidential lies

Really? And the Psychocrats actually believe that Hillary deleted 30,000 emails about her "yoga" LOL

Self described (old maid?) "unapologetic single person" and Harvard elitist Bella de Paula looks like she has been around at least since the Clinton administration. Does she "study" only republican politicians? Is that the best the left can come up with these days?

Trumps job is to destroy the united states as a world power and to destroy any and all attempts at human rights. Trump is doing exactly that.

Lets just say that he is doing his job well.

Putin may give him a medal of honor...aka Tillerson....after Trump removes us as a World Super Power.

Trumps job is to destroy the united states as a world power and to destroy any and all attempts at human rights. Trump is doing exactly that.

Lets just say that he is doing his job well.
Anything that damages the federal government is a good thing

Your English has really improved Vlad!

Last edited:

What do you mean 'here's more?' Anyway, nowhere near Trump's numbers from my link.

Half if these were forced on I by Repubs. He tried to close Gitmo and the GOP BLOCKED HIM. That is a Republican lie!

Filthy Don is Putin's Lil Biotch.

"MAGA and chit!:"
\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg

:102:

I study liars too.
That's why I'm here reading liberal bullshit.

You can’t possibly think Trump is honest, can you?

I trust him more than any liberal and it ain't even close.
5.5 documented lies per day. Every day. ( on the average)
And you trust him.
Ha ha ha

The fucker trust him because Trump attacks liberals. You see, it doesn't matter that Trump is dishonest, a rapist, commits adultery or is in bed with Putin. All that matters to these raving pieces of shit is the reality that he attacks liberals.

As long as he attacks Liberals = he can sell America down the goddamn river as far as they're concern and that is ok.

Fucking traitors.

Last edited:
I study liars too.
That's why I'm here reading liberal bullshit.

You can’t possibly think Trump is honest, can you?

I trust him more than any liberal and it ain't even close.
5.5 documented lies per day. Every day. ( on the average)
And you trust him.
Ha ha ha

Many in 1930's Germany said the same thing about Adolph...

Exactly,

LIberals today are the jews of the 1930's. As long as Trump continues to attack every liberal idea of the past 500 years = it doesn't matter what he does otherwise.

Forum List

Back