I still have not filed our taxes

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Every year, probably since I've been posting here....I'm panicked and scrambling on April 15th, to go through them one last time, making certain I didn't miss anything and that I did them correctly, with my heart racing, and hoping the dear lord makes certain we don't have a storm that knocks the power out!

:9-21:

and every year I promise myself that I will do them in February next year..... :(

do people do that by themselves???

don't they have friends and people and human beings to do that for them????

oh....

Every year, probably since I've been posting here....I'm panicked and scrambling on April 15th, to go through them one last time, making certain I didn't miss anything and that I did them correctly, with my heart racing, and hoping the dear lord makes certain we don't have a storm that knocks the power out!

For shame, for shame! :10:
Better get busy then, time is here. I imagine it is set for the 16th since the 15th is on Sunday.

I am not so good at mathematics... at numbers....you know....

this is for other to resolve in my life....not moi...

what:laugh:

Why don't you just hire a CPA? Or a service? H&R Block or one of those? You pay a couple hundred dollars and you don't have the headaches.

Better get busy then, time is here. I imagine it is set for the 16th since the 15th is on Sunday.
That's what I was suppose to be doing today! Matt was out of town working and I was going to spend the whole day doing it, but I posted here instead! :)

i should have told you earlier and had you ban me for the day!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Why don't you just hire a CPA? Or a service? H&R Block or one of those? You pay a couple hundred dollars and you don't have the headaches.
Me and "turbo tax" are best friends! I can do them with my friend's help, I JUST HATE TO DO THEM! it's a psychological problem! :D

That's what I was suppose to be doing today! Matt was out of town working and I was going to spend the whole day doing it, but I posted here instead! :)

i should have told you earlier and have you ban me for the day!!! :lol:

:lol: I could never do that to you! But, I can fuss at you.
Since you gained a day, then you have to get it ready tomorrow!

I need to mail my personal taxes still though I did them a month ago. I get refunds at state and federal so it doesn't matter and my state isn't due for another few weeks anyway. I will drop in box tomorrow or Monday. The taxes for my businesses were done and electronically filed in March. That is such a PITA that mailing mine at the last minute is my way of rebelling against Da Man!!!!

The business taxes are mainly such a pain because of the way payroll stuff gets broken apart into so many pieces and lines on business filings.

i should have told you earlier and have you ban me for the day!!! :lol:

:lol: I could never do that to you! But, I can fuss at you.
Since you gained a day, then you have to get it ready tomorrow!
Well then, that settles it! I could be 1 day ahead of schedule! (If that happens, I will pat myself on the back!!!!)

I did my own for decades, then, using Turbo Tax, the year they had so much trouble, I could not get them to accept the filing, and went to H&R Block. They got me a $400 refund above what I had to pay them. Been with them ever since.

Yes, by all means, pay your "Peter's Pence" and make your voluntarily confessional! The 16th amendment was never ratified by enough states to pass even though Woodrow Wilson's lackey claimed that it did. Do you believe that the Federal Reserve Act and the 16th Amendment, both of which were passed in 1913 was simply a coinkydink?

Nothing "Federal" about the central bank nor has it any "reserves" but yet via the finding of the Grace Commission, the serfs pay a portion of their Federal Reserve notes to pay interest on notes of debt created out of thin air. It's a very clever form of slavery....pay a third of the "scrip notes" you bartered your labor for in exchange for something to eek out an existence....good work if you can get it.

I did my own for decades, then, using Turbo Tax, the year they had so much trouble, I could not get them to accept the filing, and went to H&R Block. They got me a $400 refund above what I had to pay them. Been with them ever since.

I prefer the H&R Block software but ran into a glitch with them a couple years ago when my state mandated businesses file electronically and their software wasn't "approved" then so I had to get a waiver to file on paper for two years after the state rejected my e-file which I had already had to pay extra to do. This was first year I went back to using them and filing electronically now they are approved. Turbo Tax didn't seem to be as easy to make changes once you enter information

Forum List

Back