I So Much Wish We Could Just Nuke The Middle East

" Move every Jew"? Or what?
A mythological piece of land is not worth dying over.
If my neighborhood was being blown up I would move the fuck out. I'm not anti Jew, I'm just sane

Just sane? I beg to differ.
Of course you do. I dared tread on "sacred" ground.

If the Jews choose the live with the threat of suicide bombers rather than move to a peaceful country before bombing then who is the sane one? Placing a piece of dirt in front of your life is the definition of insanity.
Protect your family & your life not some stupid 2x4's or stone.

"I So Much Wish We Could Just Nuke The Middle East"

Which would be consistent with the ignorance, fear, and hate common to most on the right.

That you would advocate for something that would result in the deaths of millions of innocent human beings is telling, but not surprising, particularly when one considers the fact that it was failed conservative foreign policy that created this situation to begin with, resulting in the deaths of thousands of innocent human beings.

No, Gramps, the mess in the ME was made by you and your fellow conservatives – you own it, you can't just nuke your way out of the disaster you created.

The "right"? Only the crazy left wing would consider that the Jews held a mythological piece of land which could be nuked out of existence.

If my neighborhood was being blown up I would move the fuck out. I'm not anti Jew, I'm just sane

If the Jews choose the live with the threat of suicide bombers rather than move to a peaceful country before bombing then who is the sane one? Placing a piece of dirt in front of your life is the definition of insanity.
Yes, we should all run from places that get attacked by militants, my family fled the terrorists in the middle east, now they are attacking the USA, not to mention all the local crime, where should I run, The Artic?

"I So Much Wish We Could Just Nuke The Middle East"

Which would be consistent with the ignorance, fear, and hate common to most on the right.

That you would advocate for something that would result in the deaths of millions of innocent human beings is telling, but not surprising, particularly when one considers the fact that it was failed conservative foreign policy that created this situation to begin with, resulting in the deaths of thousands of innocent human beings.

No, Gramps, the mess in the ME was made by you and your fellow conservatives – you own it, you can't just nuke your way out of the disaster you created.

The "right"? Only the crazy left wing would consider that the Jews held a mythological piece of land which could be nuked out of existence.
How long has Israel existed again? And how long have the nutjobs been blowing themselves up or beheading their so called enemies?

Yes, we should all run from places that get attacked by militants, my family fled the terrorists in the middle east, now they are attacking the USA, not to mention all the local crime, where should I run, The Artic?
Christians have committed millions more acts of violence in this country than muslims. Get a grip. A few RANDOM events do not equal terrorizing an entire nation.

If you lived in Ferguson Mo would you prove you have a brain & move the fuck out or stay there out of some misguided patriotism?

If you lived in Ferguson Mo would you prove you have a brain & move the fuck out or stay there out of some misguided patriotism?
Yes, we must all run from the tyrants of the world.

those who do not speak against the tyrant speak for the tyrant

I don't think nuking the Middle East is running from anything but hey if that crack is good keep on keepin on lol

I'm so tired of this shit and I don't really have anything on the line anymore. My daughter is out of the military so my so called "skin in the game" is very little if any.
I'm just tired of our soldiers always being sent to be the damn daycare providers for a bunch of savages.

Move every Jew to the states and turn that whole region into glass. They wanna act like stone age savages? Grant them their wish and get a few decades of peace in the process.

I support Obama in his current mission but I'm still sick of it.

I so much wish we could go back to the mentality that if you go to war you KILL EVERY FUCKING ENEMY and worry about all the other bullshit later.

Yes I'm drinking so screw you
So your "skin in the game" is more important than millions of others'?

Typical republican bigot.

I'm so tired of this shit and I don't really have anything on the line anymore. My daughter is out of the military so my so called "skin in the game" is very little if any.
I'm just tired of our soldiers always being sent to be the damn daycare providers for a bunch of savages.

Move every Jew to the states and turn that whole region into glass. They wanna act like stone age savages? Grant them their wish and get a few decades of peace in the process.

I so much wish we could go back to the mentality that if you go to war you KILL EVERY FUCKING ENEMY and worry about all the other bullshit later.

Not at all surprised you missed the point. Crawl back under your bridge

I don't think nuking the Middle East is running from anything but hey if that crack is good keep on keepin on lol
I replied to someone stating the Jews should run, in which you replied to, and now you infer I replied to some nuke them all comment?

Grow up

You're promoting the death of millions of people, many of whom have no quarrel with the US and I am the troll? Your hypocrisy on abortion only further compounds how much of a piece of shit you are.

I replied to someone stating the Jews should run, in which you replied to, and now you infer I replied to some nuke them all comment?

Grow up
I have trolls on ignore. It appeared to me you were replying to me.

And I am all grown up, thanks.

You're promoting the death of millions of people, many of whom have no quarrel with the US and I am the troll? Your hypocrisy on abortion only further compounds how much of a piece of shit you are.
My hypocrisy on abortion?

Find a hypocritical post by me on abortion or just cement your status as a troll

Grow up

Just calling them how I see them, telling people we need to run from violence is not a solution, myself, I have run out of places to run to.

OP- some typical deep GOP "thinking" or actually hating thinking....works amazinly well- just disastrous over time, not catastrophic immediately. Scare everyone lol...

Grow up

Just calling them how I see them, telling people we need to run from violence is not a solution, myself, I have run out of places to run to.
Well I thought nuking them was the opposite of running away. The point in offering Jews safe haven is that they would reap the deaths of our bombs if they stayed there.

OP- some typical deep GOP "thinking" or actually hating thinking....works amazinly well- just disastrous over time, not catastrophic immediately. Scare everyone lol...
I never claimed deep thought dumbass. In fact I clearly posted that I was drunk posting.

So drunk in fact that I took your stupid ass off ignore for some stupid reason.

I really don't like the idea of America being the only country using nukes in war... It makes me feel like it won't just be the US doing it for long. I veto the horrible bad idea and I could just base it off the millions of innocent lives it would be murdering but whatever.

One day, just one day I'll meet a "real" Christian that has better morals than my hell bound un-religious ass.

There is no reason we can not use tactile nuclear weapons, start with the mosques, which are pretty much free of women and children.

Better yet, they are just Moslems, we do not even need bullets, a bayonet on the end of M-16, held by a Devil Dog!

Forum List

Back