I showed me mine, you show me yours.

Application denied.

Suck it.

Show us your college applications, Mr. President.

Show us your transcripts.

Get student aid? Under what programs? What did you CLAIM on those applications to get aid? Show us, Mr. President.

Why?

How many of the 43-previous (Caucasian)President's of The United States of America had demands for their birth Certificate/College Transcripts?

How many other U.S. president's had a publisher's biography, that was updated multiple times over 20 years, saying that they were born in Kenya?

Kerry's Transcripts were NEVER requested. He made the public himself. When your trying to tell a LIE...remember some of us do pay attention to the news and NEVER LISTEN TO FIXED NEWS

The point, you douche nozzle, is that even Lurchie Pooh released his fucking horrid transcripts.

W released his mediocre transcripts.

But The ONE refuses to release his.

Shameful cowardice from the POTUS. But not unexpected.

I showed me mine, you show me yours.

full-auto-albums-the-dnc-heart-beat-picture4717-getattachment-2.jpg

Let's make a deal, ellect Romney and then just like Obama, three years into his Presidency he'll release his tax returns.

Rick D.

Application denied.

Suck it.

Get student aid? Under what programs? What did you CLAIM on those applications to get aid? Show us, Mr. President.

and if he did?

he's not opposed to student aid

and he was top 10% of his law school class...

*yawn*

clarence thomas got into his college because of affirmative action, which he tries to deny to eveyone else... the issue is HYPOCRISY (like when closeted homosexals agitate on behalf of gay haters)

hypocrisy is the issue, dear, not the program.

do try to stick to the subject.

Application denied.

Suck it.

and if he did?

he's not opposed to student aid

Jilly, Jilly, Jilly: IF he got student aid under a program designed for immigrants to our fair land, then he fucking defrauded the system (assuming he isn't an immigrant).

If he didn't get any aid at all or didn't get any aid under a package requiring that he be an immigrant, then he actually has nothing to hide. So why the fuck wouldn't he have released his shit by now?

and he was top 10% of his law school class...

So he claims. Let's see the evidence.

Yes. Your pathetic defense of all things Obama is tiresome.

clarence thomas got into his college because of affirmative action, which he tries to deny to eveyone else... the issue is HYPOCRISY (like when closeted homosexals agitate on behalf of gay haters)[/quote]

Justice Thomas "tries" that you say? Really? Back it up.

If the issue is hypocrisy, then YOU must endorse my call for greater transparency from this President.

hypocrisy is the issue, dear, not the program.

No. His HONESTY is the QUESTION, darlin', not your supplicating presumption that the asshole in the Oval Orifice is beyond lying. The issue is whether he can ever tell the truth.

do try to stick to the subject.

Unlike you, I have been. You ought to give it a try, jilly.

:thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back