I should have been a lawyer.

I'm still trying to figure out what rights of men have been infringed.

Care to elaborate?

1) Male victims of Domestic Violence are more likely to be arrested then helped.

2) Men get 61% more prison time for the same offense. Here.

3) Men accused of Sexual Misconduct lose their careers without any investigation.

4) On all Liberal Mainstream Media and Social Media, men are viewed as the class of oppressors.

That's good, you have a start. Try for daily, even if it's just half a mile to start. That makes it a habit!

Do you listen to Russian folk, pop or classical?
Russian Shanson music is similar to Gangster music in English. My favorite music.

I guess it is too late for me to try to become a paralegal. Or is it?

I must find a real job first.
Don't do that, just run for public office.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

But you do have to sell your soul first to the DNC.

In PA, you can even be a drooling vegetable after a stroke or even be dead and still win.

What brought you to this lowly state? Soap poisoning?

R.037adc853c550084a2953d59fa51cfc8

What brought you to this lowly state? Soap poisoning?

R.037adc853c550084a2953d59fa51cfc8
I know that I did not leave up to my potential. No need to remind me.

If anyone would give me helpful advice on getting a job from home for $10-$15 per hour I would appreciate.

By age 53, I should have saved tens of innocent people from hundreds of person-years of incarceration. I would have been proud of myself. I would have known that I have accomplished more then just talking on forums. All my opportunities are lost.

Nevertheless, if anyone can help me get a job from home for $10 to $15 per hour, I would be grateful.
Never in my life have I thought that. :dunno:

I could have stayed in Academia, where it was very comfortable to me; But I didn't. Left it to chase The American Dream and never caught it. :aargh:
Que Sera Sera, baby!

I would have been more interested in being a lawyer then a prosecutor.

But now I am 53.
CLUE :
Most prosecutors (and public defenders along with judges) started as lawyers. Remain licensed by the Bar.

53 is still young. Try being a couple decades older as in my case.
BTW, Colonel Sauders was 65+ when he4 started to market his idea that would become '... Kentucky Fried Chicken".

I know that I did not leave up to my potential. No need to remind me.

If anyone would give me helpful advice on getting a job from home for $10-$15 per hour I would appreciate.
1) Why from home rather than a go to place of work?
2) What is your education level and focus?
3) What is your work/job experience?
4) What sort of work do you think you are qualified for?
5) Where, generally, do you live?
6) Do you have a resume' ?
7) Have you tried using your state's employment office?
8) Have you tried any of the online job seeking/wanted boards?
9) Have you tried any temporary employment agencies in your area?

(Fact I have to suggest and ask these sort of questions would imply you may not be very qualified for employment.)

1) Why from home rather than a go to place of work?
2) What is your education level and focus?
3) What is your work/job experience?
4) What sort of work do you think you are qualified for?
5) Where, generally, do you live?
6) Do you have a resume' ?
7) Have you tried using your state's employment office?
8) Have you tried any of the online job seeking/wanted boards?
9) Have you tried any temporary employment agencies in your area?

(Fact I have to suggest and ask these sort of questions would imply you may not be very qualified for employment.)
1) I have neither drivers license nor access to public transportation.
2) Masters in Math.
3) No work experience.
6) Yes.
7) Will search right now.

By age 53, I should have saved tens of innocent people from hundreds of person-years of incarceration. I would have been proud of myself. I would have known that I have accomplished more then just talking on forums. All my opportunities are lost.

Nevertheless, if anyone can help me get a job from home for $10 to $15 per hour, I would be grateful.
apologies Didn't read the whole thread before replying. You appear to have some issues that would affect employment. There is gig work, depending on where you live. You seem practiced enough with technologies and apps.

If I knew where you actually live, I'd offer advice. You can always PM that info if you fear the people viewing usmb

By age 53?

Last edited:
apologies Didn't read the whole thread before replying. You appear to have some issues that would affect employment. There is gig work, depending on where you live. You seem practiced enough with technologies and apps.
Thank you.

Sadly, in USA, disabled people get very little help.

Forum List

Back