I Served 25 Years in the Service - And this Asshole is Doing What?????

[

WWII was more about giving American lives in defense of Europe.

Are you a troll, or really this much of a fucking moron?

Or John Kerry, eh?

And no one has beaten you to death?

What an unusual thing that is....

1) Gee, you never heard of a country called Japan? Pearl Harbor ring a bell?
2) You calling me a moron is like Stalin calling Mother Teresa a whore
3) Yeah, John Kerry blew up all those people in a building. Great comparison. What do you do for an encore? Tape breadcrumbs to a window and watch birds batter themselves to death?
4) And nobody's stuck a baseball bat up your arse and given you a thrill of a lifetime...

Why don't you proclaim that to a group of Vietnam Vets in a VFW one night. Let me know when that is, so I can videotape you attempting to remove your teeth from your ass - you Commie little Anti-American, non-serving fuck.

he's right though.

viet nam had nothing to do with protecting america or americans.

YEAH, but removing teeth will make that truth disappear, yuck yuck. what a bunch of whiny assholes.

Let's say you job at the condom cleaning plant guarantees you a pension and medical care if you successfully complete a 20 year career.

You sign a contact and agree to clean condoms for 20 years.

You retire in 2007.

Then President George Bush says your healthcare is on the chopping block.

You OK with that arrangement?

Of course you're not stupid.

Move along now... .

Govts renege on deals all the time. I paid for my 'lifetime' driver's license back in 91. Four years later we got told we had to renew it every three years....

Maybe you shouldn't have sucked off the teat of the govt for so long and got a job in the real world.

Oh, sorry, my bad. You're military, that makes you special....
Someone willing to give his or her life in defense of the nation is special.

Someone bitching impotently on the internet from another country is not.
AGREED!

Why don't you proclaim that to a group of Vietnam Vets in a VFW one night. Let me know when that is, so I can videotape you attempting to remove your teeth from your ass - you Commie little Anti-American, non-serving fuck.

he's right though.

viet nam had nothing to do with protecting america or americans.

Neither did Korea, Grenada, GW I or II.
Although there is an argument for Afghanistan so I might have to edit my last....fighting them over there instead of the US is a fair argument...

Comparing a DRIVER'S LICENSE to the benefits of those that agreed to risk their lives for this nation isn't RATIONAL.

your military cult is disgusting. it also makes you bankrupt, i heard a lot of whining about that.
Wherever you are, whatever nation you're in, you owe what freedoms you have to the military in general and to varying degrees to the American military.

You're welcome. Fuck off.

Yep, totally grateful to those US servicemen from WWII. They called them the Greatest Generation for a reason. Pity ijits like you try and live off their reputation....

The last time anybody gave their life in defense of your country was WWII...

The rest have been cannon fodder for your Machveillian politicians.

As for being special, Timothy McVeigh served. Putting on a uniform doesn't make you special. He is evidence of that..

And to a much lesser degree, so are you....
The fact that one does not consider a war justified in no way lessens the sacrifice of those who SERVED.

Comparing a DRIVER'S LICENSE to the benefits of those that agreed to risk their lives for this nation isn't RATIONAL.

your military cult is disgusting. it also makes you bankrupt, i heard a lot of whining about that.
Wherever you are, whatever nation you're in, you owe what freedoms you have to the military in general and to varying degrees to the American military.

i am in germany. i owe nothing to the american military as it now exists, you phony fatass.

you are standing on the shoulders of giants, know your place and try some humility.

Once the draft is reinstated, the biggest challenge will be teaching these limpwrists how to march and follow orders.

The last time anybody gave their life in defense of your country was WWII...

The rest have been cannon fodder for your Machveillian politicians.

As for being special, Timothy McVeigh served. Putting on a uniform doesn't make you special. He is evidence of that..

And to a much lesser degree, so are you....
The fact that one does not consider a war justified in no way lessens the sacrifice of those who SERVED.

I agree, but that is not the argument. I'm not the one using the "protecting our freedoms" scenario. They are. I'm just pointing out the vast majority of actions since WWII have not been abut protecting your freedoms. it's more about the Great Game and American hegemony....

i am in germany. i owe nothing to the american military as it now exists, you phony fatass.

you are standing on the shoulders of giants, know your place and try some humility.

<waits for Nazi inferences etc etc>

1) Gee, you never heard of a country called Japan? Pearl Harbor ring a bell?

Gee, you've never heard of Al Qaeda (or contractions, for that matter,) ? 9-11 ring a bell?

2) You calling me a moron is like Stalin calling Mother Teresa a whore

See, what your doing there sparky is mixing metaphors.

That would have made an impact if you had said;

"You calling me a moron is like Stalin calling Gandhi a butcher."

Or ;

"You calling me a moron is like Heidi Fleiss calling Mother Teresa a whore."

You're really not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, ya know?

3) Yeah, John Kerry blew up all those people in a building. Great comparison. What do you do for an encore? Tape breadcrumbs to a window and watch birds batter themselves to death?

Two men disgraced their uniform. I don't see ANYONE defending McVeigh - but I guarantee you'll defend Kerry..

4) And nobody's stuck a baseball bat up your arse and given you a thrill of a lifetime...

Yeah, but I don't go around trolling like the fucknut prick you are.

Fly to the USA, find a nice military bar, spout your fucknuttery while a friend tapes it, post your death on YouTube.

You'll be famous!

what a shame, you were so entitled to it.

Actually, I, and millions of other veterans across the country, EARNED their benefits, in harms way, while you sat and home and played pocket pool with yourself, assbrain.

It's not an entilement, you stupid Liberal fuck.

It's an earned benefit, that we were guaranteed we would receive, if we did what we were asked to when we volunteered to serve.

So, fuck Obama, and fuck you.

hes raising prices from I understand, like it or not, everyone ( except the lower classes) have to pay more per year too. This should be indexed to inflation and the concomitant cola raises in retirement pay should cover this, if they did it right.

Thanks for further evidence.

Don't forget to scream racism or that we are killing babies when we ask to reduce welfare.

Evidence of what? That you righties are selective when you decry big govt? You don't have to look too far to find evidence of that - especially on this board...

LISTEN UP...the one thing the Government is suppose to do is PROTECT US..

so our MILITARY should always come first and be kept STRONG and safe from crap like this...cut your damn welfare entitlements..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back