I Served 25 Years in the Service - And this Asshole is Doing What?????

Govts renege on deals all the time.

So you're in in favor of fucking over military veterans and their families because the government "renegs on deals all the time"?

Christ, you're a bigger Anti-American/Anti-Veteran assbrain then first imagined.

No, I don't agree with what they have done, but it is also a reality at the moment. Things are tight, govt needs to save money.
If this dumbass Administration wouldn't keep flushing money down the green energy toilet, we'd have a little more to work with.

AGREED. But Obama isn't the first; switching retirees to Medicare , for example took place under Reagan, possibly before.

Yes, at 72 (or whatever the age is).

That's something else we are paying into. As is Social Security.

So?
No, at 62. But as for TODAY, leave the benefits for those who served ALONE, and WITH accurate COLAS.

Let's say you job at the condom cleaning plant guarantees you a pension and medical care if you successfully complete a 20 year career.

You sign a contact and agree to clean condoms for 20 years.

You retire in 2007.

Then President George Bush says your healthcare is on the chopping block.

You OK with that arrangement?

Of course you're not stupid.

Move along now... .

Govts renege on deals all the time. I paid for my 'lifetime' driver's license back in 91. Four years later we got told we had to renew it every three years....

Maybe you shouldn't have sucked off the teat of the govt for so long and got a job in the real world.

Oh, sorry, my bad. You're military, that makes you special....
Someone willing to give his or her life in defense of the nation is special.

Someone bitching impotently on the internet from another country is not.

yes daveman, you are special.

The last time anybody gave their life in defense of your country was WWII...

The rest have been cannon fodder for your Machveillian politicians.

As for being special, Timothy McVeigh served. Putting on a uniform doesn't make you special. He is evidence of that..

And to a much lesser degree, so are you....
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how irrelevant you are.

As for being special, Timothy McVeigh served. Putting on a uniform doesn't make you special. He is evidence of that..

And yet you addressed me first in this thread. Won't be the first time you've claimed selective hearing. Prolly relates to how you are in real life...your posts reek of it...

Let's say you job at the condom cleaning plant guarantees you a pension and medical care if you successfully complete a 20 year career.

You sign a contact and agree to clean condoms for 20 years.

You retire in 2007.

Then President George Bush says your healthcare is on the chopping block.

You OK with that arrangement?

Of course you're not stupid.

Move along now... .

Govts renege on deals all the time. I paid for my 'lifetime' driver's license back in 91. Four years later we got told we had to renew it every three years....

Maybe you shouldn't have sucked off the teat of the govt for so long and got a job in the real world.

he never paid attention to that. he suddenly wakes up when his entitlement ox is stabbed a little in the fat rump.
Comparing a DRIVER'S LICENSE to the benefits of those that agreed to risk their lives for this nation isn't RATIONAL.

No, I don't agree with what they have done, but it is also a reality at the moment. Things are tight, govt needs to save money.

We could start by taking you off Food Stamps, asswipe.

Then go after things like the failed education system, elected officials high salaries, Obama's trips to Hawaii, many other wasteful things.

But to cut veterans and their families first - is just wrong.

Grow a brain, if able.

You're blindly defending an Assclown In Chief who could give 2-shits about our men and women in uniform, and those who have served.

WE WILL REMEMBER on election day -

I shit you not.

Good luck with that.

yes daveman, you are special.
What have you done for the nation? NOTE: Mindlessly pulling the D lever when you're told to isn't benefiting the nation.

And yet you addressed me first in this thread. Won't be the first time you've claimed selective hearing. Prolly relates to how you are in real life...your posts reek of it...
Yeah. When I start posting on a NZ or Aussie board and pretend my opinion on your internal matters is important, you might have a point.

WWII was more about giving American lives in defense of Europe.

Are you a troll, or really this much of a fucking moron?

Or John Kerry, eh?

And no one has beaten you to death?

What an unusual thing that is....

We could start by taking you off Food Stamps, asswipe.

Then go after things like the failed education system, elected officials high salaries, Obama's trips to Hawaii, many other wasteful things.

But to cut veterans and their families first - is just wrong.

Grow a brain, if able.

You're blindly defending an Assclown In Chief who could give 2-shits about our men and women in uniform, and those who have served.

WE WILL REMEMBER on election day -

I shit you not.

Good luck with that.
Pay no mind to Gump. He's not even American.

he never paid attention to that. he suddenly wakes up when his entitlement ox is stabbed a little in the fat rump.
Comparing a DRIVER'S LICENSE to the benefits of those that agreed to risk their lives for this nation isn't RATIONAL.

your military cult is disgusting. it also makes you bankrupt, i heard a lot of whining about that.

Why don't you proclaim that to a group of Vietnam Vets in a VFW one night. Let me know when that is, so I can videotape you attempting to remove your teeth from your ass - you Commie little Anti-American, non-serving fuck.

Last edited:

not my point...

again, is this increase out of line with the increases others have seen in the cost of their healthcare

i know all at once it is, but is that only because the premiums were static or near static for so long?

Why don't you proclaim that to a group of Vietnam Vets in a VFW one night. Let me know when that is, so I can videotape you attempting to remove your teeth from your ass - you Commie little Anti-American, non-serving fuck.

he's right though.

viet nam had nothing to do with protecting america or americans.

your military cult is disgusting. it also makes you bankrupt, i heard a lot of whining about that.
Wherever you are, whatever nation you're in, you owe what freedoms you have to the military in general and to varying degrees to the American military.

You're welcome. Fuck off.

again, is this increase out of line with the increases others have seen in the cost of their healthcare

i know all at once it is, but is that only because the premiums were static or near static for so long?

no one cares, ogibillm. this is full outrage at their being at the end of the deficit controlling measures.

Forum List

Back