I Served 25 Years in the Service - And this Asshole is Doing What?????

AGREED. But Obama isn't the first; switching retirees to Medicare , for example took place under Reagan, possibly before.

Yes, at 72 (or whatever the age is).

That's something else we are paying into. As is Social Security.

So?

are you mad?

Nah.

It'll never fly. Too many veteran's organizations will stick Obama's nose into it and it'll be an election issue he can't handle. Much like occurred with the Catholic issue last week.

He's fucking up weekly - which is fantastic.

Merely highlighting the hate and disregard people like you and Obama have for people who have served this country.

Hard to believe people have fought and died for scumbags like you.

Go fuck yourself.

The military won't vote for him anyway, so no great loss to his campaign.
Bush proved you can be dumb as a plank and fuck up daily and still get two terms. Using Bush as a yardstick - and especially if Santorum gets the nod - Obama will walk into the white house....

This is all part of his master plan to put everyone on a one-payer system. Balancing the budget off the backs of those who have sacrificed more than any other is wrong.

I can't see this eff'ed up budget passing but if it does, those idiots in congress can start packing. I've never spoken this ill of a president, but Obama is a piece of shit.

Thanks for further evidence.

Don't forget to scream racism or that we are killing babies when we ask to reduce welfare.

Evidence of what? That you righties are selective when you decry big govt? You don't have to look too far to find evidence of that - especially on this board...

Let's say you job at the condom cleaning plant guarantees you a pension and medical care if you successfully complete a 20 year career.

You sign a contact and agree to clean condoms for 20 years.

You retire in 2007.

Then President George Bush says your healthcare is on the chopping block.

You OK with that arrangement?

Of course you're not stupid.

Move along now... .

are you mad?

Nah.

It'll never fly. Too many veteran's organizations will stick Obama's nose into it and it'll be an election issue he can't handle. Much like occurred with the Catholic issue last week.

Merely highlighting the hate and disregard people like you and Obama have for people who have served this country.

Go fuck yourself.

yes, melt down some more.

do you know how many million $ obama is worth?

respect the man already.

shitty, when they renege on a deal.

tough shit.

It is shitty.
Maybe our current all-volunteer force will feel the same way and leave the military, creating the draft, which will finally give pole-smokers like you the opportunity to serve.

Sounds fantastic.

God knows we need the cannon-fodder.

Don't forget to scream racism or that we are killing babies when we ask to reduce welfare.

Evidence of what? That you righties are selective when you decry big govt? You don't have to look too far to find evidence of that - especially on this board...

Let's say you job at the condom cleaning plant guarantees you a pension and medical care if you successfully complete a 20 year career.

You retire in 2007.

Move along now... .
yeah, that type of thing has never happened to people in the private or public sector before.

You retire in 2007.

Move along now... .

Govts renege on deals all the time. I paid for my 'lifetime' driver's license back in 91. Four years later we got told we had to renew it every three years....

Maybe you shouldn't have sucked off the teat of the govt for so long and got a job in the real world.

Oh, sorry, my bad. You're military, that makes you special....

Govts renege on deals all the time.

So you're in in favor of fucking over military veterans and their families because the government "renegs on deals all the time"?

Christ, you're a bigger Anti-American/Anti-Veteran assbrain then first imagined.

are you mad?

Nah.

Go fuck yourself.

yes, melt down some more.

do you know how many million $ obama is worth?

respect the man already.
Why the hell should I? He doesn't respect me.

Oh, and he thanks you for your blind support, but he thinks you're an idiot.

You retire in 2007.

Move along now... .

Govts renege on deals all the time. I paid for my 'lifetime' driver's license back in 91. Four years later we got told we had to renew it every three years....

Maybe you shouldn't have sucked off the teat of the govt for so long and got a job in the real world.

he never paid attention to that. he suddenly wakes up when his entitlement ox is stabbed a little in the fat rump.

You retire in 2007.

Move along now... .

Someone willing to give his or her life in defense of the nation is special.

Someone bitching impotently on the internet from another country is not.

Govts renege on deals all the time.

So you're in in favor of fucking over military veterans and their families because the government "renegs on deals all the time"?

Christ, you're a bigger Anti-American/Anti-Veteran assbrain then first imagined.

No, I don't agree with what they have done, but it is also a reality at the moment. Things are tight, govt needs to save money.

Entitled? No. I EARNED it. I gave twenty years of my life to this nation.

And this President shits all over me and all the other veterans and active duty military members.

He's not even attempting to hide his loathing of the military any more.

You're entitled to what you've earned.

I know I feel entitled to my paycheck.

i'll be up in arms with everyone else if it can be demonstrated that the increase is out of line with what others are paying

Someone willing to give his or her life in defense of the nation is special.

Someone bitching impotently on the internet from another country is not.

The last time anybody gave their life in defense of your country was WWII...

The rest have been cannon fodder for your Machveillian politicians.

As for being special, Timothy McVeigh served. Putting on a uniform doesn't make you special. He is evidence of that..

And to a much lesser degree, so are you....

Forum List

Back