I rest my case!

Tee hee, does that include all the Arabs in Jordan that was part of this Palestine? Jews were Majority population in Jerusalem in 1800's. Besides, this is about who ruled, controlled, and owned the land. Not who invaded and mutiplied like cockroaches as Muslims are now doing in Europe Israel is the ancient homeland of the Jews. Israel isn't going to be divided or destroyed or any of your masturbatory fantasies, get used to it, or not, who fucking cares. Plenty of Arab Muslim shitholes, one Jewish land.

Maybe you and your "Arab asshole friends" can find something else to whine about, for example the daily massacres in Syria and most Muslim Arab shitholes. Eh doesn't count, o Jews involved. Wait a minute are you sure? Maybe Assad is a Zionist? Heh heh heh!

Roudy -

If you post anything sensible and coherent, I will respond to it.

If you'd like to continue posting illiterate racist gibberish, you can do that too.

Nope. You are now changing the subject abain. Jews from over the world have a common gene that can be traced back to the ancient Hebrews. It has been scientifically proven.

Please stay on topic and address the point raised.

No one is questioning Jewish genetic code.
Palestinians are ARABS no different than Egyptians, Syrians or Jordanians, genetically, physically, and culturally. They sure as hell ain't "descendants of the ancient Palestinians from 3000 years ago". Of course this is a fantasy of many religions and sects. To be somehow the ancient Hebrews, and then label todays Jews as fale Jews. The Nazis and Islamists did that a lot It's called replacement theology. Nothing new there. Old anti semetic excuses the Crusaders used.

Nope. You are now changing the subject abain. Jews from over the world have a common gene that can be traced back to the ancient Hebrews. It has been scientifically proven.

Please stay on topic and address the point raised.

No one is questioning Jewish genetic code.
Palestinians are ARABS no different than Egyptians, Syrians or Jordanians, genetically, physically, and culturally. They sure as hell ain't "descendants of the ancient Palestinians from 3000 years ago". Of course this is a fantasy of many religions and sects. To be somehow the ancient Hebrews, and then label todays Jews as fale Jews. The Nazis and Islamists did that a lot It's called replacement theology. Nothing new there. Old anti semetic excuses the Crusaders used.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddfz0WHDjhY]T-Rex - attack of the dinosaur - BBC - YouTube[/ame]

How are Austrians different from Germans?

How are Belarussians different from Russians?

How are Swedes different from Norwegians?

They all have shared languages, histories and similar cultures. They all live on neighbouring land, with borders that have occasionally moved back and forth.

They are also all distinctly different nations, whose histories date back to particular towns and cities.

Why set a different standard for Palestinians than you would for the Swiss?

Is it because they are not the same skin colour as you, or is there a real reason?

Roudy -

If you post anything sensible and coherent, I will respond to it.

If you'd like to continue posting illiterate racist gibberish, you can do that too.
So far you're the desperate one posting gibberish. The subject of this thread is, the Jews did not steal Arab land because Arabs did not control or rule or run it. It was British owned and ruled, and before that it was the Turks for 600 years.

140 posts later, nobody has been able to prove otherwise, just a lot of gibberish and baloney from ignoramuses like you.

What is so hard about admitting the truth that the Jews steal Arab land? It makes the Arabs / Muslims look like the liars, aggressors, racists, Nazis, terrorists, and imposters? Well duuuuuuuh, they are. Wake up and smell the Jihad. Oh I'm sorry you don't talk about those things with your "Arab asshole friends". Maybe you should go visit your favorite website Storm Front and find something more suitable to their taste?. Heh heh heh.

Roudy -

Please stop dodging and stay on topic.

Point 1:

Demographics of Palestine, 1800.

Muslims: 246,000

Jews: 7,000

Christians: 22,000

So if those 246,000 Palestinians did not own the land they lived on - where did they live?

Point 2:

You say again here that the Jews used terror attacks and violence to take control of the land.

On what basis does that amount to legal ownership of the land?

On what basis do you say that Arabs "did not own" the land they lived on?

They all have shared languages, histories and similar cultures. They all live on neighbouring land, with borders that have occasionally moved back and forth.

They are also all distinctly different nations, whose histories date back to particular towns and cities.

Is it because they are not the same skin colour as you, or is there a real reason?
Wow, another ignorant comment. There has never been a Palestinian nation, a distinct culture, a capital, ruler, language, foods, dances, traditions. Palestine is a FRAUD. Those Arabs started calling themselves Palestinians asof 1964. Get it? I don't think the idiot comprehends.

So far you're the desperate one posting gibberish.

What is so hard about admitting the truth that the Jews steal Arab land? It makes the Arabs / Muslims look like the liars, aggressors, racists, Nazis, terrorists, and imposters? Well duuuuuuuh, they are. Wake up and smell the Jihad. Oh I'm sorry you don't talk about those things with your "Arab asshole friends". Maybe you should go visit your favorite website Storm Front and find something more suitable to their taste?. Heh heh heh.

This is illierate gibberish.

And so it this:

Maybe you and your "Arab asshole friends" can find something else to whine about, for example the daily massacres in Syria and most Muslim Arab shitholes. Eh doesn't count, o Jews involved. Wait a minute are you sure? Maybe Assad is a Zionist? Heh heh heh!

Seriously man - your grammar is appalling, you can't spell, you can't use punctuation, and your vocabulary is that of a seven-year-old child.

Do you think literacy is linked to intelligence?

Last edited:
Roudy -

Point 1:

So if those 246,000 Palestinians did not own the land they lived on - where did they live?

Point 2:

You say again here that the Jews used terror attacks and violence to take control of the land.

Your Demographics are inaccurate. 1800's Palestine includes Jordan. Demographics don't mean didly. The Brits clearly controlled the land, and before that the Turks. Now the fucking thick headed moron is asking me "what do you mean by controlled"? I mean controlled just any other land the Brits, Spaniards, Portuguese, Danish, and Turks controlled, you idiot. Unreal.

Wow, another ignorant comment. There has never been a Palestinian nation, a distinct culture, a capital, ruler, language, foods, dances, traditions. Palestine is a FRAUD. Those Arabs started calling themselves Palestinians asof 1964. Get it? I don't think the idiot comprehends.

So far You have manged to convince yourself and maybe one of your sock puppets...

Please address the point, and please stop dodging.

Roudy -

Point 1:

Point 2:

Your Demographics are inaccurate. 1800's Palestine includes Jordan. Demographics don't mean didly. The Brits clearly controlled the land, and before that the Turks. Now the fucking thick headed moron is asking me "what do you mean by controlled"? I mean controlled just any other land the Brits, Spaniards, Portuguese, Danish, and Turks controlled, you idiot. Unreal.

Please address the point. Please stop dodging.

These statistics DO NOT include Jordan, and if you check the link, actually run city by city. Here is the link again for you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Palestine

Shall we go through the statistics city by city?

Can you tell us what the Jewish population of Nazareth was in 1850?

If it is 0 - why do you not think the Palestinians living there have claim to the land?

Last edited:
So far you're the desperate one posting gibberish.

This is illierate gibberish.

And so it this:

Seriously man - your grammar is appalling, you can't spell, you can't use punctuation, and your vocabulary is that of a seven-year-old child.

Do you think literacy is linked to intelligence?
Don't know, but I do know that most ignorant people are also illiterate. Case in point, Saigoon.

The Brits clearly controlled the land, and before that the Turks. Now the fucking thick headed moron is asking me "what do you mean by controlled"? .

You did not claim Britain "controlled" the land. You claimed Britain "owned" the land.

Please address the point and stop dodging.

Again -

Please address the point, and please stop dodging.
You never make any points for me to dodge. So far you're tried desperately to negate what I proved, but to no avail. Maybe more Arabic classes? Allahu Akbar, Mohammad rasoul Allah? NOT. Ha ha ha. Gawd this is so much fun!

The Brits clearly controlled the land, and before that the Turks. Now the fucking thick headed moron is asking me "what do you mean by controlled"? .

You did not claim Britain "controlled" the land. You claimed Britain "owned" the land.

Please address the point and stop dodging.

Again -

Owned, controlled, ruled, what the fuck ever. Sheesh...talk about getting desperate.

The land belonged to the British, the Jews did not steal Arab land, they won it from the British. Case CLOSED:

220px-British_Mandate_Palestinian_passport.jpg

Now run along, Jew hating douchebags!

"Won" it through terrorism.

Good case.

:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back