I rest my case!

Britain owned Palestine and just walked away from it without even giving it to anyone.

OK:cuckoo:
100,000 British troops in an area, what's that in today's numbers, moron? And you think Britian wasn't "serious" about it's occupation and control with about 100,000 troops there? How many troops did the US deploy in the Iraq or Afganistan operation, imbecile?

Nothing you say ever makes sense. I suggest you go back to your handlers at the mosque and ask them to provide you with some new answers.

And then they walked away from their mess.
Doesnt matter. Still doesnt change the fact that the Arabs never owned the land. Britain created a lot of "messes" in the world in its past. The USA is also the outcome of one of these messes. The British divided their empire without any regard to ethnicities, tribes or religions. Much of the world's problems today can be traced to the British Empire.

Britain was not supposed to rule.

Britain violated the League of Nations Covenant and its own mandate. When it could not clean up its own mess it cut and ran.
Eh? Who cares. The Ottomans violated a lot of rules by invading lands as well. The point is the land was never Arab Land. If you have evidence of such put up or shut up. I posted a picture of a BRITISH PASSPORT for all douchebags like you to understand who ran that territory for almost 30 years. As I said before these were all parts of the fallen Ottoman Empire. And they were divided into about 10 or more Muslim countries. But the only one the pigs keep squealing about is Israel, the ancient homeland of the Jews.

It matters. Britain's violations do not negate the rights of the Palestinians.
Take it up with the British then. You use the word Palestinian very loosely. The only Palestinians back then were Jews.

Let me repeat. The land was never Arab land. The land was never Arab land. The land was never Arab land. The Jews defeated the British. The Arabs attacked, and got their asses kicked. Got it? Now get lost.

Last edited:
Eh? Who cares. The Ottomans violated a lot of rules by invading lands as well. The point is the land was never Arab Land. If you have evidence of such put up or shut up. I posted a picture of a BRITISH PASSPORT for all douchebags like you to understand who ran that territory for almost 30 years. As I said before these were all parts of the fallen Ottoman Empire. And they were divided into about 10 or more Muslim countries. But the only one the pigs keep squealing about is Israel, the ancient homeland of the Jews.

Take it up with the British then. You use the word Palestinian very loosely. The only Palestinians back then were Jews.

Not so.

Al Hambra Theatre, Jaffa, 1937, flying Palestinian flag.

Picture8703.jpg

Not so.

Picture8703.jpg
Nah that could be the Jordanian flag too. Heh heh. Butter, parkay. This doesn't prove jack shit. All it proves is you are all BS and talk and can't provide a shred of evidence that the Arabs owned the land, that was clearly occupied and administered by the British. No such thing as Arab Palestinian back then. Theatres with Arabic names just don't cut it.

Pathetic.

Not so.

Picture8703.jpg
Nah that could be the Jordanian flag too. Heh heh. Butter, parkay. This doesn't prove jack shit. All it proves is you are all BS and talk and can't provide a shred of evidence that the Arabs owned the land, that was clearly occupied and administered by the British. No such thing as Arab Palestinian back then. Theatres with Arabic names just don't cut it.

Pathetic.

Post something to back up your position.

Once again a Zionist deliberately distorts history in order to try to score points in some sort of silly game where they think that their pronouncements will be accepted as fact !!!

In 1917, during the First World War, Britain defeated the Ottoman Turkish forces and occupied and set up a military administration across the former Ottoman Syria. The land remained under British military administration for the remainder of the war, and beyond. The British sought to set up legitimacy for their continued control of the region and this was achieved by obtaining a mandate from the League of Nations in June 1922. The formal objective of the League of Nations Mandate system was to administer parts of the defunct Ottoman Empire, which had been in control of the Middle East since the 16th century, "until such time as they are able to stand alone."[2]

The whole idea of British ownership of the land is a false premise and therefor Roudy's initial post on this thread and all of his subsequent posts are completely inaccurate and should be given the short shrift that they deserve.

Also it is interesting that even though he rested his case, he continues to argue it !!! Oh well, what can you expect from a befuddled mind

:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

Which repeats what I said. The land was part of Ottoman Empire for 600 years and then from 1917 to 1948 under British rule. At no time was the land "Arab Land" in this 700 year period. The Arabs at no time during this 700 year period and before called themselves "Palestinians". Therefore the Jews did not take Arab land. The only people that were considered Palestinians were Jews. The Arabs started calling themselves Palestinians as of 1964.

Roudy, you distort and lie and then lie again to cover up your first lies !!! Do you really think that we are that stupid that we are unable to understand the nuances of your very words. This is what you said;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The land belonged to the British, the Jews did not steal Arab land, they won it from the British. Case CLOSED:

In case you are unaware of it there is quite a bit of difference between owning and ruling. Please read the highlighted portion in red above and you will see that at no time was ownership of the land granted to the British. Indeed their role was more that of caretaker untill the people were able to rule themselves. A role that was subverted by the Jews.

Also you are wrong that the Arabs never ruled the land, They did so for over 400 years, from 636 to 1099;

Another quote from Roudy;
Let me repeat. The land was never Arab land. The land was never Arab land. The land was never Arab land. The Jews defeated the British. The Arabs attacked, and got their asses kicked. Got it? Now get lost.

636-1099

ARAB RULE
The Arab conquest of the Land came four years after the death of Muhammad (632) and lasted more than four centuries, with caliphs ruling first from Damascus, then from Baghdad and Egypt. At the outset of Islamic rule, Jewish settlement in Jerusalem was resumed, and the Jewish community was granted permission to live under "protection," the customary status of non-Muslims under Islamic rule, which safeguarded their lives, property and freedom of worship in return for payment of special poll and land taxes.

However, the subsequent introduction of restrictions against non-Muslims (717) affected the Jews' public conduct as well as their religious observances and legal status. The imposition of heavy taxes on agricultural land compelled many to move from rural areas to towns, where their circumstances hardly improved, while increasing social and economic discrimination forced many Jews to leave the country. By the end of the 11th century, the Jewish community in the Land had diminished considerably and had lost some of its organizational and religious cohesiveness.

A Timeline of the History of Israel

Please try not to play so fast and lose with history and the truth in the future, a little research goes a long way to establishing your credibility.

:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:
Not so.

Picture8703.jpg

Pathetic.

Post something to back up your position.
Already did like a hundred times. Britain ruled, controlled, mandated, the refion caled Palestine (which included Jordan by the way) that the Turks ruled, controlled, mandated bla blah blah for 600 years. The Arabs ruled, controlled, mandated didly squat of that land for the last 800 years.

The land belonged to the British, the Jews did not steal Arab land, they won it from the British. Case CLOSED:

220px-British_Mandate_Palestinian_passport.jpg

Now run along, Jew hating douchebags!
Your map reading skills SUCK. I guess you weren't a Boy Scout.
Which map are you reading? The one on the two Dollar bottle of rum you're drinking from? That's the Caribbean you idiot!

Which repeats what I said. The land was part of Ottoman Empire for 600 years and then from 1917 to 1948 under British rule. At no time was the land "Arab Land" in this 700 year period. The Arabs at no time during this 700 year period and before called themselves "Palestinians". Therefore the Jews did not take Arab land. The only people that were considered Palestinians were Jews. The Arabs started calling themselves Palestinians as of 1964.

Roudy, you distort and lie and then lie again to cover up your first lies !!! Do you really think that we are that stupid that we are unable to understand the nuances of your very words. This is what you said;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you are unaware of it there is quite a bit of difference between owning and ruling. Please read the highlighted portion in red above and you will see that at no time was ownership of the land granted to the British. Indeed their role was more that of caretaker untill the people were able to rule themselves. A role that was subverted by the Jews.

Also you are wrong that the Arabs never ruled the land, They did so for over 400 years, from 636 to 1099;

636-1099

ARAB RULE
The Arab conquest of the Land came four years after the death of Muhammad (632) and lasted more than four centuries, with caliphs ruling first from Damascus, then from Baghdad and Egypt. At the outset of Islamic rule, Jewish settlement in Jerusalem was resumed, and the Jewish community was granted permission to live under "protection," the customary status of non-Muslims under Islamic rule, which safeguarded their lives, property and freedom of worship in return for payment of special poll and land taxes.

However, the subsequent introduction of restrictions against non-Muslims (717) affected the Jews' public conduct as well as their religious observances and legal status. The imposition of heavy taxes on agricultural land compelled many to move from rural areas to towns, where their circumstances hardly improved, while increasing social and economic discrimination forced many Jews to leave the country. By the end of the 11th century, the Jewish community in the Land had diminished considerably and had lost some of its organizational and religious cohesiveness.

A Timeline of the History of Israel

Please try not to play so fast and lose with history and the truth in the future, a little research goes a long way to establishing your credibility.

:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::badgrin::badgrin:
Hey listen dumbfuck it's Not my problem you can't even comprehend the information you present. Does it matter whether it's rule or control, you idiot? It's the same. Arab rule as YOU PUT IT, ended 1099, when the Ottoman Turks took over and RULED, CONTROLED ETC for about 600 years, and then the Brits for about 30. After that it was Israel's War of Independence and glory glory hallelujah, the Jews are back home again. DOH!

Britain violated the League of Nations Covenant and its own mandate. When it could not clean up its own mess it cut and ran.
So, jews stepped in to restore law & order. Right?
Exactly, and right after the Jews started coming and cleaning up the place, the Arabs invaded like flies looking for jobs and opportunities that the Jews were creating. The Brits have record of this Arab invasion and in fact encouraged it because they were agaianst the Jews. Many of those same invading Arabs are now calling themselves indigenous Palestinians that "go back 3000 years". Ha ha ha. What a farce and a fraud this Palestine is. Hence the best applicable word for it is FRAUDESTINE.

Exactly how did they "win" it from the British?

Lottery??
They fought the British who initially sided with the Arabs. You're just upset that the Jews against all odds first defeated the British and then the Arabs, and continously five times after that.

Palestinian Arab Nation = World's Biggest Hoax

Britain never annexed or otherwise claimed ownership of Palestine. It was still owned by the Palestinians. It never gave land to anyone.

And in 1948 the region's Palestinians (from the region known as "Palestine") declared themselves to be an independent nation and are now called "Israelis." It's pretty simple once you cut through the ElectronicIntifada camel crap. You should try it sometime.

220px-British_Mandate_Palestinian_passport.jpg

Now run along, Jew hating douchebags!

Your map reading skills SUCK. I guess you weren't a Boy Scout.

Perhaps you are simply in need of a fact update:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still WINNING!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still whining!

They fought the British who initially sided with the Arabs. You're just upset that the Jews against all odds first defeated the British and then the Arabs, and continously five times after that.

Palestinian Arab Nation = World's Biggest Hoax

Britain never annexed or otherwise claimed ownership of Palestine. It was still owned by the Palestinians. It never gave land to anyone.

And in 1948 the region's Palestinians (from the region known as "Palestine") declared themselves to be an independent nation and are now called "Israelis." It's pretty simple once you cut through the ElectronicIntifada camel crap. You should try it sometime.

You use the term Palestinians loosely. Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

You use the term Palestinians loosely. Of the 37 people who signed Israel's declaration of independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.
You wanted Egyptian born and raised Arafart, the founder of the Palestinian movement to sign it? 135 posts later and you shmucks have yet to disprove what I said. THE ARABS DID NOT OWN, RUN, OR CONTROL THE LAND. Everything you have said so far is useless garbage worthy of the toilet.

Hey listen dumbfuck it's Not my problem you can't even comprehend the information you present. Does it matter whether it's rule or control, you idiot? It's the same. Arab rule as YOU PUT IT, ended 1099, when the Ottoman Turks took over and RULED, CONTROLED ETC for about 600 years, and then the Brits for about 30. After that it was Israel's War of Independence and glory glory hallelujah, the Jews are back home again. DOH!
[/QUOTE]

The above is from Roudy to me !!!

Is it any wonder that Zionists are almost universally disliked !!! They cannot deal with the facts that they are given so they almost always resort to rudeness and name calling, and they also tell people to get lost when they are unable to deal with them on a coherent level !!!

This is your original statement on this thread;

The land belonged to the British, the Jews did not steal Arab land, they won it from the British. Case CLOSED

Unless you are completely ignorant of the usage of English words even you will admit that there is quite a difference between RULED, CONTROLLED ETC and belonged !!! One implies ownership and the others don't. According to the quote that I gave you from Wiki The British administration of the Mandate would only last until such time as " they are able to stand alone " Hardly a grant of belonging to more as I stated earlier a caretaker position !!!

On another point, here is what you said;

You were wrong as I proved . The Arabs ruled the land from 636 to 1099 !!! Please don't embarrass yourself any further admit your error and move on !!!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The above is from Roudy to me !!!

Is it any wonder that Zionists are almost universally disliked !!! They cannot deal with the facts that they are given so they almost always resort to rudeness and name calling, and they also tell people to get lost when they are unable to deal with them on a coherent level !!!

This is your original statement on this thread;

The land belonged to the British, the Jews did not steal Arab land, they won it from the British. Case CLOSED

Unless you are completely ignorant of the usage of English words even you will admit that there is quite a difference between RULED, CONTROLLED ETC and belonged !!! One implies ownership and the others don't. According to the quote that I gave you from Wiki The British administration of the Mandate would only last until such time as " they are able to stand alone " Hardly a grant of belonging to more as I stated earlier a caretaker position !!!

On another point, here is what you said;

You were wrong as I proved . The Arabs ruled the land from 636 to 1099 !!! Please don't embarrass yourself any further admit your error and move on !!!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:[/QUOTE]
Patrick, the crux of the matter is the fact that Israel holds the land now and forever. The problem: Would be Palestinians want it all and they will never accept less. And that's a fact Jack.

Forum List

Back