I rest my case!

Yeah all those freeloading Pakis or Palestinians who get billions of money from us while they hide Bin Laden and step on American flags. Which country sends money to people that are their enemies?

The Palestinians were hiding Bin Laden?

Who knew?
Shadap that's not what I said. But the Palestinians do get all kinds of money from the US and in return we get ant American blasphemy and a bunch of 9-11 dancers.

Actually, that is what you said.

In all seriousness man, your level of competence in English is absolutely appalling. That alone determines that a good 90% of your posts make no sense at all.

QUOTE=Roudy;
Yes we all know how concerned you retards are about Israelis. Wait what am I saying, according to you lunatics, the Holocaust didn't happen, right? Ha ha ha

There is a lot of ground between "never happened" and it happened exactly as told in a high school text book..

Who knew?
Shadap that's not what I said. But the Palestinians do get all kinds of money from the US and in return we get ant American blasphemy and a bunch of 9-11 dancers.

In all seriousness man, your level of competence in English is absolutely appalling. That alone determines that a good 90% of your posts make no sense at all.
Thats because you're fucking stupid with an IQ less than your shoe size, with major reading comprehension problems. I'm beginning to think that you might be mentally ill, most of the shit you say either doesn't make sense or totally in accurate. Did you get into a major car accident or suffer some type of injury that incapacitated your brain, or are you just naturally a numbskull. I'm asking you a serious question, mental midget.

QUOTE=Roudy;
Yes we all know how concerned you retards are about Israelis. Wait what am I saying, according to you lunatics, the Holocaust didn't happen, right? Ha ha ha

There is a lot of ground between "never happened" and it happened exactly as told in a high school text book..
Really? Like what? There were no gas chambers, or the number is dramatically inflated right? Along those lines, that we've heard a thousand times from the white trash skinhead or IslamoNazi crowd. Don't you think this shit is getting a little old and you nutjobs need to come up with some new material?

Last edited:

Thats because you're fucking stupid with an IQ less than your shoe size, with major reading comprehension problems. I'm beginning to think that you might be mentally ill, most of the shit you say either doesn't make sense or totally in accurate. Did you get into a major car accident or suffer some type of injury that incapacitated your brain, or are you just naturally a numbskull. I'm asking you a serious question, mental midget.

Roudy -

Your apparently hourly explosions of illiterate rage, envy and bitterness are entirely understandable.

btw. the word is "inaccurate"

I was referring to Tinmore, not Saigon.
Saigoon is a more Deceptive version of Tinmore.

I see no evidence on which such an assumption could be based.
I see plenty of it. I don't know where to start. It claims to have been to the middle east and read about it as well, yet doesn't know the most basic of things. Such as, are middle eastern Jews considered Sephardic Jews? Are a majority of Israel's population Sepharidc Jews who are first or second generation escapees from Arab / Muslim ethnic cleansing?

There's much more than it lets on. It's already admitted to having Muslim ties. The question is what kind. marriage maybe, or a business partner? Or maybe it's a convert.

QUOTE=Roudy;

Really? Like what? There were no gas chambers, or the number is dramatically inflated right? Along those lines, that we've heard a thousand times from the white trash skinhead or IslamoNazi crowd. Don't you think this shit is getting a little old and you nutjobs need to come up with some new material?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyMVWVBmGVo]The Last Days of the Big Lie - (Part 1 of 9) - YouTube[/ame]

Saigoon is a more Deceptive version of Tinmore.

I see plenty of it. I don't know where to start. It claims to have been to the middle east and read about it as well, yet doesn't know the most basic of things. Such as, are middle eastern Jews considered Sephardic Jews? Are a majority of Israel's population Sepharidc Jews who are first or second generation escapees from Arab / Muslim ethnic cleansing?

There's much more than it lets on. It's already admitted to having Muslim ties. The question is what kind. marriage maybe, or a business partner? Or maybe it's a convert.

Why do you refer to another person as "it". You may believe it diminishes that person's humanity, but in reality it only diminishes your credibility.

Jesus, Roudy - you're not exactly covering yourself in glory on these threads, are you?!

Firstly, anytime you have a question for me - go right ahead. I'm happy to answer.

Secondly, I've explained to you at least 3 times now why your claim about Sephardic Jews was wrong, and the fact that you still don't understand suggests to me that you are more concerned with not being humiliated than you are learning the facts. If you want me to explain it to you again - just ask.

Or, as MJB would opine, someone stuck a thumb in it's soft spot.

Why do you refer to another person as "it". You may believe it diminishes that person's humanity, but in reality it only diminishes your credibility.
Because I don't believe a word IT says. Not even it's sex, nationality, or religion.

Roudy -

In the situation you find yourself on, one option is always to act liked a spanked child. That seems to be the option you're taking right now.

The alternative is that you maybe try and set the bar a litle bit higher in your own posting - stick to subjects you actually know something about, admit errors when you make them, and pick up new information as other people post it.

I generally ignore abuse and name-calling, so don't be surprised if you don't get too many responses from me on that stuff.

Jesus, Roudy - you're not exactly covering yourself in glory on these threads, are you?!

Firstly, anytime you have a question for me - go right ahead. I'm happy to answer.

Secondly, I've explained to you at least 3 times now why your claim about Sephardic Jews was wrong, and the fact that you still don't understand suggests to me that you are more concerned with not being humiliated than you are learning the facts. If you want me to explain it to you again - just ask.
Explain what. I've posted the link that clearly says you were wrong, not once but many times. Sephardic Jews are considered Middle eastern Jews, and most Sephardic Jews (which include Mizrahi as well) are Middle Eastern, and, majority of Israeli's are first or second generation Sephardics. Islamist supporters avoid this subject because it exposes the ethnic cleansing of Jews that went on in Arab countries, therefore blowing a hole in their compassion for Palestinians cause, when you have people that were clearly kicked out of their homes, killed, tortured, and their assets confiscated by Arab Muslims, just for being Jews.

Your knowledge seems to be limited to a few books and the internet only, and of course what the Arabs you associate with tell you. This is the kind of information that anybody with a real knowledge and understanding of the area and people would not be jumping up to negate. But you do and you have, with other similar claims as well.

Last edited:
Yeah all those freeloading Pakis or Palestinians who get billions of money from us while they hide Bin Laden and step on American flags. Which country sends money to people that are their enemies?

Who knew?
Knowing Roudy's speech habits I took his statement to indicate Pakistan was hiding OBL and the Palisimians were stomping on American flags. However I see that you interpolate things differently.

Roudy -

In the situation you find yourself on, one option is always to act liked a spanked child. That seems to be the option you're taking right now.

The alternative is that you maybe try and set the bar a litle bit higher in your own posting - stick to subjects you actually know something about, admit errors when you make them, and pick up new information as other people post it.

I generally ignore abuse and name-calling, so don't be surprised if you don't get too many responses from me on that stuff.
Well of course you're the one that keeps getting spanked, and come back for more. You've been around Arabs too long. It's a cultural thing, they are blowhards. Every time they get their asses kicked royally they claim a big victory.

Last edited:

Who knew?
Knowing Roudy's speech habits I took his statement to indicate Pakistan was hiding OBL and the Palisimians were stomping on American flags. However I see that you interpolate things differently.
It doesn't interpret differently, he / she / it has a mental illness. You remember how Magnum or Dojo used to react when confronted with facts? They never acknowledge and try to deflect or move on. They simply can't. They are committed to defend the lies they've been spewing for years to people as ignorant as themselves, so naturally they go haywire when you take those lies away from them.

Forum List

Back