I remember...

you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivFYVAntpw0]Skid Row - I Remember You - YouTube[/ame]

I remember when ... if I wanted to share a song with a friend, I had to mail them a casette tape using the Pony Express.

I remember fireflies.

... they're probably still out there but I don't remember the last time I noticed one.

I remember Garbage Pale Kid cards and Glow Worms.. :lol:

I remember when there was no internet and kids would actually play, when you would see kids building bike ramps and out in the street just being kids...

I remember when kids would rather play "army" with their toy guns rather than sit in the house an play Super Mario/Duck Hunt, Contra, Mike Tysons Punch Out, Skate or Die etc..

Now I want to buy a NES just to play those games with the original controllers now that I think about it.....

I still remember the codes :lol:

Up, up, down, down, right, left, right, left, B, A, select, start.. :lol:

I forget which game that is to tho - its either the last level of Mike Tyson or Contra 100 lives :lol:

I totally loved that song when it first came out...

Now they play all that stuff on the "oldies" station here..

When I was a kid the oldies station played stuff from the 50's and 60's...

Now it's 80's and 90's......

Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Guns N Roses, thats what was on the radio back in the early 90's.

That's funny now that I think about it - back then there were no MP3's - if you wanted to hear a song you bought the tape, or the cd which was like 25 bucks - that or listen to the radio :lol:

These days you got anything you want in 3 seconds...

I remember when ... if I wanted to share a song with a friend, I had to mail them a casette tape using the Pony Express.

You know the pony express only lasted for a year or so before the telegraph destroyed the idea?

It was very expensive as well... 5 bucks to send a letter from the east coast to the west coast.

That's like 80 bucks today..

Oh and the word "ponyboy" is the result of the pony express.

Yeah, they hired young boys, mostly orphaned boys to deliver the mail...

I don't know why I'm telling you that but it's pretty interesting..........

I totally loved that song when it first came out...

Now they play all that stuff on the "oldies" station here..

When I was a kid the oldies station played stuff from the 50's and 60's...

Now it's 80's and 90's......

Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Guns N Roses, thats what was on the radio back in the early 90's.

That's funny now that I think about it - back then there were no MP3's - if you wanted to hear a song you bought the tape, or the cd which was like 25 bucks - that or listen to the radio :lol:

These days you got anything you want in 3 seconds...

I always thought that must've been some chick if he ended up homeless after she dumped him ;)

I remember fireflies.

... they're probably still out there but I don't remember the last time I noticed one.
They'll be back around June.

Easy for you to say! You live in a wood!

I was wondering if it might be too cold to have fireflies where I live. But doing a little more reading, I see it might just be because I live in a mostly commercial part of town. Maybe not green enough for them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydp2qMyVkbo]Coolio - I Remember feat. J-Ro & Billy Boy - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back