I remember a time when obama said

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Gitmo creates more terrorist. That could be argued as so. But obama's policies have done nothing but create something worse than AlQeada ISIS. He really needs to go he's making Russia's President look like a real leader.

I thijnk he said both things.
It was either a lie or irrelevant. ANything we do creates more terrorists. There is no appeasement here.

It was either a lie or irrelevant. ANything we do creates more terrorists. There is no appeasement here.
I also remembers obama supporters doing a dead terrorist count. I haven't seen much of a count from one anymore.

I also remembers obama supporters doing a dead terrorist count. I haven't seen much of a count from one anymore.

Too many to count.

Republicans let Bin Laden go but complain Obama isn't hard on terrorists?

Too many to count.

Sure as hell looks like he is not, He created ISIS something worse than what we had before.

Too many to count.

Libertarians 'complain' he's waging the same stupid 'War on Terror' that the Republicans did.

Too many to count.

Sure as hell looks like he is not, He created ISIS something worse than what we had before.

Isis was created by the remnants of the old Iraqi military. Everyone knows that. And who disbanded the Iraqi military leaving a couple of hundred thousand well trained Sunni's armed but without jobs or any way to take care of their families? Who did that? Think. Tell us who did that.

Hint, Obama wasn't even running for president when that happened.

Too many to count.

Isis was created by the remnants of the old Iraqi military. Everyone knows that. And who disbanded the Iraqi military leaving a couple of hundred thousand well trained Sunni's armed but without jobs or any way to take care of their families? Who did that? Think. Tell us who did that.

Who's everybody,your three personalities??

I am sure you have proof right? The vailed reference too Bush as expected. Question how long has Bush NOT been president?

Too many to count.

I am sure you have proof right? The vailed reference too Bush as expected. Question how long has Bush NOT been president?
obama's own words, last year they were just getting started, he called them the JV team. and obama even gave them weapons in Syria remember obama asking for money to fund the rebels? Now they are a power house. So yes obama's policies have created ISIS.

Heck, I'm still waiting for him to make the ocean levels recede.

He promised, you know. :badgrin:

Any day now.......any day.......he is working on a "strategy" to make the oceans recede.

This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal. . . . —Barack Messianic One Obama

:scared1:

obama's own words, last year they were just getting started, he called them the JV team. and obama even gave them weapons in Syria remember obama asking for money to fund the rebels? Now they are a power house. So yes obama's policies have created ISIS.

Yep. We have a JV team in the world alright: Team Community Organizer and Chief Barack Hussein Obama.

Too many to count.

God you guys are dumb. This is why Republican policies are such disasters. They don't know anything. Is it stupidity? A refusal to learn? Determined ignorance? Someone explain it to me. Please. Explain it.

ISIS Fast Facts - CNN.com

Unable to serve under the new Iraq government after Saddam Hussein's military was disbanded, former Iraqi soldiers became ISIS fighters, according to Middle East expert Fawaz Gerges.

Bush I can t remember why we disbanded the Iraqi army Mail Online

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/28/w...ow-seen-as-factor-in-isis-successes.html?_r=0

He had a preference for military men, and so his leadership team includes many officers from Saddam Hussein’s long-disbanded army.
The pedigree of its leadership, outlined by an Iraqi who has seen documents seized by the Iraqi military, as well as by American intelligence officials, helps explain its battlefield successes: Its leaders augmented traditional military skill with terrorist techniques refined through years of fighting American troops, while also having deep local knowledge and contacts. ISIS is in effect a hybrid of terrorists and an army.

Weak Iraqi army no match for ISIS insurgents Middle East DW.DE 14.06.2014

Following the fall of Saddam Hussein in 2003, the US administration disbanded the army, as it was considered a key pillar of the regime. Soldiers and military officers became unemployed overnight.

"These people went into hiding during the occupation," said Günter Meyer, director of the Center for Research on the Arab World at the University of Mainz, Germany. Many of these well-trained officers went on to fight against the government on the side of ISIS, he added.

Last edited by a moderator:

Too many to count.

God you guys are dumb. This is why Republican policies are such disasters. They don't know anything. Is it stupidity? A refusal to learn? Determined ignorance? Someone explain it to me. Please. Explain it.

Unable to serve under the new Iraq government after Saddam Hussein's military was disbanded, former Iraqi soldiers became ISIS fighters, according to Middle East expert Fawaz Gerges.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/28/w...ow-seen-as-factor-in-isis-successes.html?_r=0

He had a preference for military men, and so his leadership team includes many officers from Saddam Hussein’s long-disbanded army.
The pedigree of its leadership, outlined by an Iraqi who has seen documents seized by the Iraqi military, as well as by American intelligence officials, helps explain its battlefield successes: Its leaders augmented traditional military skill with terrorist techniques refined through years of fighting American troops, while also having deep local knowledge and contacts. ISIS is in effect a hybrid of terrorists and an army.

Funny that we never hear of em until year 6 of Obama , yet you blame Bush

You are stupid RDean. anyone who tells you differently is either your momma or stupid themselves.

Too many to count.

Funny that we never hear of em until year 6 of Obama , yet you blame Bush

You are stupid RDean. anyone who tells you differently is either your momma or stupid themselves.

WHAT.

THE.

F@CK????.
I've been linking to this story for years.

From my second link:

It was the move seen as the single biggest mistake in the wake of the overthrow of Saddam Hussein in Iraq: the disbanding of the Iraqi army.

And the date of that story? 2007. But the issue came up when the army was being disbanded. Thoughtful people thought Bush was creating a disaster and said so. They were right. Republican memory lasts about an hour. Clearly.

Forum List

Back