I remember a time when obama said

I thijnk he said both things.
It was either a lie or irrelevant. ANything we do creates more terrorists. There is no appeasement here.
I also remembers obama supporters doing a dead terrorist count. I haven't seen much of a count from one anymore.

Too many to count.

Republicans let Bin Laden go but complain Obama isn't hard on terrorists?

Can anyone PROVE it was Bin Laden killed?...With Saddam, we had video of the hanging.... Osama...POOOOF! NOTHING!

It was either a lie or irrelevant. ANything we do creates more terrorists. There is no appeasement here.
I also remembers obama supporters doing a dead terrorist count. I haven't seen much of a count from one anymore.

Too many to count.

Sure as hell looks like he is not, He created ISIS something worse than what we had before.

Isis was created by the remnants of the old Iraqi military. Everyone knows that. And who disbanded the Iraqi military leaving a couple of hundred thousand well trained Sunni's armed but without jobs or any way to take care of their families? Who did that? Think. Tell us who did that.

Hint, Obama wasn't even running for president when that happened.

Who's everybody,your three personalities??

I am sure you have proof right? The vailed reference too Bush as expected. Question how long has Bush NOT been president?

God you guys are dumb. This is why Republican policies are such disasters. They don't know anything. Is it stupidity? A refusal to learn? Determined ignorance? Someone explain it to me. Please. Explain it.

ISIS Fast Facts - CNN.com

Unable to serve under the new Iraq government after Saddam Hussein's military was disbanded, former Iraqi soldiers became ISIS fighters, according to Middle East expert Fawaz Gerges.

Bush I can t remember why we disbanded the Iraqi army Mail Online

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/28/w...ow-seen-as-factor-in-isis-successes.html?_r=0

He had a preference for military men, and so his leadership team includes many officers from Saddam Hussein’s long-disbanded army.
The pedigree of its leadership, outlined by an Iraqi who has seen documents seized by the Iraqi military, as well as by American intelligence officials, helps explain its battlefield successes: Its leaders augmented traditional military skill with terrorist techniques refined through years of fighting American troops, while also having deep local knowledge and contacts. ISIS is in effect a hybrid of terrorists and an army.

Funny that we never hear of em until year 6 of Obama , yet you blame Bush

You are stupid RDean. anyone who tells you differently is either your momma or stupid themselves.

And you, the "Know nothing" has the nerve to call me stupid.

Too many to count.

Can anyone PROVE it was Bin Laden killed?...With Saddam, we had video of the hanging.... Osama...POOOOF! NOTHING!

Because Navy Seals are notorious liars? Another birther.

Too many to count.

It was him :wink: He dead

Too many to count.

How does wondering whether Bin Laden was actually killed translate to being a birther? Maybe Vigilante is , I honestly don't know, but I do know that his post didn't say shit about any birther shit.

Here is something interesting it's part of a speech President Bush gave in July of 2007 just as many were calling on us to begin withdrawing from Iraq at that time. Does it seem like a lot of the following has happened since we withdrew?

I know some in Washington would like us to start leaving Iraq now. To begin withdrawing before our commanders tell us we are ready would be dangerous for Iraq, for the region, and for the United States. It would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to al Qaeda. It would mean that we'd be risking mass killings on a horrific scale. It would mean we'd allow the terrorists to establish a safe haven in Iraq to replace the one they lost in Afghanistan. It would mean increasing the probability that American troops would have to return at some later date to confront an enemy that is even more dangerous.

Here is something interesting it's part of a speech President Bush gave in July of 2007 just as many were calling on us to begin withdrawing from Iraq at that time. Does it seem like a lot of the following has happened since we withdrew?

I know some in Washington would like us to start leaving Iraq now. To begin withdrawing before our commanders tell us we are ready would be dangerous for Iraq, for the region, and for the United States. It would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to al Qaeda. It would mean that we'd be risking mass killings on a horrific scale. It would mean we'd allow the terrorists to establish a safe haven in Iraq to replace the one they lost in Afghanistan. It would mean increasing the probability that American troops would have to return at some later date to confront an enemy that is even more dangerous.

Little did Bush know that just a few short months later, we'd actually elect someone more dangerous than AQ as POTUS

Too many to count.

Seals shot someone, one of the several OBL look alikes?.....NO pictures, NO DNA proof, NO NOTHING but a supposed body dumped into a watery grave!

Too many to count.

Seals shot someone, one of the several OBL look alikes?.....NO pictures, NO DNA proof, NO NOTHING but a supposed body dumped into a watery grave!

Snowden files show Pentagon conducted DNA tests after bin-Laden s death RT USA

US analysed Osama bin Laden s DNA after death secret documents show World news theguardian.com

Bin Laden s Identity Verified By DNA Test After Deadly Raid Report Reveals

DNA confirms bin Laden death - World news - Death of bin Laden NBC News

God, these right wingnuts. Is "stoopid" a "career choice"?

Too many to count.

He even put it in capitals to scream out the ignorance.

Correction I was incorrect it was Bushes use of waterboarding creates more terrorist.
Gitmo creates more terrorist. That could be argued as so. But obama's policies have done nothing but create something worse than AlQeada ISIS. He really needs to go he's making Russia's President look like a real leader.

No president EVER EVER said anything to help the enemy except Obama when he said:

Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"
Now Obama defenders will say this was taken out of context and IT WAS... by the terrorists!
Of course terrorists take actions and events by Americans out of context BUT at least NOT one President would ever be so stupid as to give the enemy words like these that do nothing but encourage and here is the study that Harvard has done that shows when words like these were used the terrorists loved to recruit!!!
FACT:LOOK at this Harvard study found here
THE EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT

asked: "Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in
health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war. (wouldn't you conclude the next president accusing the US military of methodically and systematically air raiding villages killing civilians.. dissent???)

We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10%.

The hunt for bin laden went on for decades and as you can see his death dud nothing to stop terrorism.

Nothing will stop it. Unless the whole works turns Muslim.

Too many to count.

Kerry's and the State Dept. plan for muslim terrorists......since it worked so very well for the Mooooch with her #freeourgils hashtag!

2e58550.jpg

The hunt for bin laden went on for decades and as you can see his death dud nothing to stop terrorism.

Nothing will stop it. Unless the whole works turns Muslim.

Too many to count.

The whole world turns Muslim? You must understand how ridiculous that is, right? Sunni and Shiite have been fighting for more than a thousand years and both are Muslim. That shouldn't need to be explained.

Correction I was incorrect it was Bushes use of waterboarding creates more terrorist.
Gitmo creates more terrorist. That could be argued as so. But obama's policies have done nothing but create something worse than AlQeada ISIS. He really needs to go he's making Russia's President look like a real leader.

No president EVER EVER said anything to help the enemy except Obama when he said:

Now Obama defenders will say this was taken out of context and IT WAS... by the terrorists!
Of course terrorists take actions and events by Americans out of context BUT at least NOT one President would ever be so stupid as to give the enemy words like these that do nothing but encourage and here is the study that Harvard has done that shows when words like these were used the terrorists loved to recruit!!!
THE EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT

asked: "Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in
health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war. (wouldn't you conclude the next president accusing the US military of methodically and systematically air raiding villages killing civilians.. dissent???)

We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10%.

Bush helped the enemy when he let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.

Bush and the Republicans helped Iran when they created a sister state in Iraq.

Bush and the Republicans helped Isis when they disbanded the Iraqi Army leaving hundreds of thousands of well armed and well trained soldiers without jobs. That has been referred to time and again as Bush's biggest mistake and has been pointed out as far back as 2007.

Do practice ignorance? How can you write so much and know so little? How does that work?

THE EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT

STUDY ABSTRACT

Bush helped the enemy when he let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.

Bush and the Republicans helped Iran when they created a sister state in Iraq.

Bush and the Republicans helped Isis when they disbanded the Iraqi Army leaving hundreds of thousands of well armed and well trained soldiers without jobs. That has been referred to time and again as Bush's biggest mistake and has been pointed out as far back as 2007.

Do practice ignorance? How can you write so much and know so little? How does that work?

A) Prove where Bush stopped looking for Bin Laden.
Because here is the proof that under Bush the hunt for Bin Laden began and the results were :
Osama bin Laden was
a) killed by a unit overseen by what New Yorker reporter Seymour Hersh denounced as Vice President Dick Cheney's "executive assassination ring," which was
b) sent into action based on intel derived from the now-outlawed "enhanced interrogation techniques," which were
c) used on detainees captured during the George W. Bush administration, who were d) being held in now-outlawed "secret prisons" or in the intended-to-be-closed Gitmo.

Bush Led Bin Laden Dead -- Where s the Credit RealClearPolitics

"Bush and the Republicans helped Iran when they created a sister state in Iraq."???
WRONG!!!
Iraq, officially the Republic of Iraq, is a country in Western Asia that borders Turkey to the north, Iran to the east, Kuwait to the southeast, Saudi Arabia to the south, Jordan to the southwest, and Syria to the west.Wikipedia Capital: Baghdad Founded: October 1, 1919

RIGHT~~
"Bush and the Republicans helped Isis when they disbanded the Iraqi Army leaving hundreds of thousands of well armed and well trained soldiers without jobs"

That was a big big mistake. No question about it.
MY point though which YOU didn't address was NOT ONE member of Bush Administration or
any Previous Administrations WOULD EVER EVER call our troops baby killers!
Terrorists! Civilian killers! All terms used by Democrats that coupled with the grossly misleading media DUPLICATIVE news reproduction constantly Bashing Bush with HOW BAD the Iraq decision was by Bush!
NOT ONE of you idiots though seem to recognize THESE FACTS about Iraq after Saddam was hung by his OWN people:
A) If Saddam were STILL in power and refusing to state he had no WMDs nearly 2 million kids would have starved to death ... and idiots like you WOULD APPLAUD SADDAM!!!

Do you understand? He stood by and let kids starve rather then ADMIT he had NO WMDs!
Which is why the embargo by the UN and dozens of nations was enforced...again because he wouldn't admit!
AND so you idiots completely forget this!
Why would a sane man allow 500,000 children to starve if he didn't have WMDs?
In five years 576,000 children starved BECAUSE SADDAM refused to certify WMD destruction!
Iraq Sanctions Kill Children U.N. Reports - New York Times

The starvation stopped when Saddam was defeated.
So tell those 2 million kids that are now alive it WAS ALL BUSH's fault they are alive!!!

Too many to count.

Check the records, partisan! It was Slick Willy Clinton that passed on several chances to kill or capture Osama.

Forum List

Back