I really wish the left would stop acting like obama created this country

From healthcare to the war to regulations to the economy to international affairs.

Gop wants to repeal HC. Yup, and I'm sure they will replace it with laws to protect us not enslave us. You all act like everyone was on their death beds before this law passed. It's laughable. We were fine before Obama and will be fine after him.

Gop wants dirty water etc..... That's just so fucking stupid on its face its hard to have a serious conversation about it. Were we all in danger of death from toxic water before Obama came along? Get a fucking clue

The wars. He's done some good some bad as every president before him during wartime did and every president after will. Nothing special here.

Economy. Did he stop the bleeding? No one can say and those that do are idiots with magic 8 balls from their youths. One thing is for sure....we blew a shit ton of money and got very little in return.

International affairs. China LOVES US NOW. Need I say more? The middle east is falling apart day by day with no clues as to if its a good thing or bad.

Bush did not give Obama a mess. A bipartisan group after decades of frivolous spending did. All Obama has done is continued that spending.

In closing ill say this. No matter how many anti gop threads you create it doesn't excuse Obamas failures. And no matter how many terrorists he kills with drones our country is still in the shitter. 10 threads a day about Obama killing so and so doesn't change his domestic failures. Our military doing a fine job is not a substitute for good leadership domestically.

HAT TIP!!! I am not a religious man, but I can say.

AMEN!

I created this thread aka fishing for morons. What a coincidence, you showed up.
Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

I wish Gramps would stop acting like he created this message board.

I created this thread aka fishing for morons. What a coincidence, you showed up.

You just defined yourself as a Troll. LOL....maybe you shouldn't drink so much (as you stated in another thread) You have a tendency to make a fool of yourself when you do.

Bush did not give Obama a mess.
You Teabaggers surely do love to have your noses rubbed-in-that!!

493.gif

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

493.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

He lacked the courage to pass a larger stimulus.

He failed to pass the public option. (His health care plan came straight from Nixon/Dole/Romney).

He increased the military budget.

His economic team is filled with free market fundamentalists - Geithner and Summers.

He failed to repeal the Patriot Act or make any meaningful changes to Homeland Security - thus leaving in tact Bush's massive expansion of Big Government.

His Wall Street reforms are toothless.

On what basis would the Left defend him? He is to the Right of Carter and Clinton (as well as Nixon and Eisenhower), all of whom were fiscal centrists.

Last edited:

He failed to pass the public option. (His health care plan came straight from Nixon/Dole/Romney).

His economic team is filled with free market fundamentalists - Geithner and Summers.

He failed to repeal the Patriot Act or make any meaningful changes to Homeland Security - thus leaving in tact Bush's massive expansion of Big Government.

On what basis would the Left defend him? He is to the Right of Carter and Clinton (as well as Nixon and Eisenhower), all of whom were fiscal centrists.

Indeed, why the right doesn’t love Obama will be forever a mystery.

Indeed, why the right doesn’t love Obama will be forever a mystery.

Clinton was a good president for the most part. Obama is a tool and he is crippling our economy. Get it? Or you can pretend he isn't I really don't care at this point. He's done and that's all that matters to me.

From healthcare to the war to regulations to the economy to international affairs.

Gop wants to repeal HC.

Good! Obamacare sucks. It has got to be the worst written piece of legislation passed in a decade.

Yup, and I'm sure they will replace it with laws to protect us not enslave us. You all act like everyone was on their death beds before this law passed. It's laughable. We were fine before Obama and will be fine after him.

Here I would respectfully disagree with you sir. From pre-existing conditions to abusive and systematic denials of coverage, we were not "fine".

Gop wants dirty water etc..... That's just so fucking stupid on its face its hard to have a serious conversation about it. Were we all in danger of death from toxic water before Obama came along? Get a fucking clue

I'm unfamiliar with what you are discussing here. Care to clarify?

The wars. He's done some good some bad as every president before him during wartime did and every president after will. Nothing special here.

Again I would disagree. Whether by luck or design, he's done more to fight terrorism successfully than any president in history and has definitely dealt some critical blows to Al Qaeda. It won't be enough to save him in 2012 because he's been a complete failure at home. But not being motivated by party, I can give credit where it is due.

Economy. Did he stop the bleeding? No one can say and those that do are idiots with magic 8 balls from their youths. One thing is for sure....we blew a shit ton of money and got very little in return.

Actually, I think he did a HORRIBLE job with the economy. Okay fine, so he repeated Bush's bailouts. But then, instead of staying focused on the economy during a crisis period, he blew a year on that POS Obamacare. Wrong priorities.

International affairs. China LOVES US NOW. Need I say more? The middle east is falling apart day by day with no clues as to if its a good thing or bad.

We're in better shape internationally, than we've been since 2003. MUCH better. What specifically, would you criticize here?

Bush did not give Obama a mess. A bipartisan group after decades of frivolous spending did. All Obama has done is continued that spending.

Okay here, you've hurt your credibility. Bush did NOT give Obama a mess? You don't remember McCain stopping his campaign because the country was about to fall apart? What exactly would you call a mess? Sorry. Have to completely disagree here.

In closing ill say this. No matter how many anti gop threads you create it doesn't excuse Obamas failures. And no matter how many terrorists he kills with drones our country is still in the shitter. 10 threads a day about Obama killing so and so doesn't change his domestic failures. Our military doing a fine job is not a substitute for good leadership domestically.

If not in sentiment, at least in practical terms and reelection, I agree with this last sentence completely.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwqh4wQPoQk]Democrats on Iraq + WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction) - YouTube[/ame]

listen you fucking nitwit. Read anyone of RDeans threads or any of the other crazy lefts posts on here. If you don't get the connection after that then you should avoid forums as to not upset your sensitive nature. Now fuck off.
Getting hostile when unable to document your statements only draws attention to your failure.

This isn’t about rdean, other posters, or what ‘the left’s’ threads are about, it’s about your tedious, inane, and unsubstantiated claims.

but its funny how WHEN Dean will make one of his tedious, inane, and unsubstantiated claims,i will see you not asking him to back it up......and you have been in many of his threads......and by now you should know how to use the fucking quote function,if there are a lot of posts,it gets old trying to see who said what your commenting on.........

Gop wants to repeal HC. Yup, and I'm sure they will replace it with laws to protect us not enslave us. You all act like everyone was on their death beds before this law passed. It's laughable. We were fine before Obama and will be fine after him.

OK, name those on the Left claiming that Obama created this country. Or are these the same people who say Obama is God?

Bo....he said...."I really wish the left would stop acting like Obama created this country"......and between the die hard Obama and Reagan people here i am wondering which one set this Country in motion...because apparently everyone before them did not do much....

ROTF

I Wish the right would stop acting like the left is acting like Obama created the cluster fuck we call home!

ROTF

I Wish the right would stop acting like the left is acting like Obama created the cluster fuck we call home!
are you saying here that the People on the Right,are insinuating that the People on the Left are saying Obama created the mess we are in?.....:eusa_eh:

Bush did not give Obama a mess
. A bipartisan group after decades of frivolous spending did. All Obama has done is continued that spending.

Fucking hilarious. And you even got some clowns to agree with you. Truly fucking hilarious.

Look folks, our guest of honor is here.

Yea when taken out of context it appears funny. Course I would expect no less hackery from our guest of honor.

As if you could take:

Bush did not give Obama a mess.

out of context. Truly fucking hilarious.

Forum List

Back