I really wish the left would stop acting like obama created this country

Cheese and beer don't mix. Thanks tho

WTF, dude!! Beer cheese soup is the most wondrous creation of the past century, if not longer!!

Assuming your serious, I've never heard of it. On Sundays in KC we drink beer, eat wings and bbq while watching our Chiefs suck. Today however they are whooping Oakland.

I am serious. It's hard to find the good stuff. There are a lot of recipes out there, and most are not all that. But I had some yesterday at Granite City that was as good as the best I'd ever had.

1/4 lb butter
8 ounces cheddar cheese or 8 ounces American cheese
3 cups chopped celery
12 ounces beer
3 cups chopped onions
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 stalk grated carrot
1 teaspoon white pepper
8 tablespoons flour
6 cups chicken stock
Directions:

Sauté celery, onions, carrots in butter.
Add salt and pepper.
Blend in flour.
Add chicken stock and cheese.
Heat gently until cheese melts.
Add beer.
Adjust spices to taste.
Serve piping hot with croutons on top, if desired.

Read more: Bavarian Restaurant Beer Cheese Soup Recipe - Food.com - 22344

From healthcare to the war to regulations to the economy to international affairs.

Gop wants to repeal HC. Yup, and I'm sure they will replace it with laws to protect us not enslave us. You all act like everyone was on their death beds before this law passed. It's laughable. We were fine before Obama and will be fine after him.

Gop wants dirty water etc..... That's just so fucking stupid on its face its hard to have a serious conversation about it. Were we all in danger of death from toxic water before Obama came along? Get a fucking clue

The wars. He's done some good some bad as every president before him during wartime did and every president after will. Nothing special here.

Economy. Did he stop the bleeding? No one can say and those that do are idiots with magic 8 balls from their youths. One thing is for sure....we blew a shit ton of money and got very little in return.

International affairs. China LOVES US NOW. Need I say more? The middle east is falling apart day by day with no clues as to if its a good thing or bad.

Bush did not give Obama a mess
. A bipartisan group after decades of frivolous spending did. All Obama has done is continued that spending.

In closing ill say this. No matter how many anti gop threads you create it doesn't excuse Obamas failures. And no matter how many terrorists he kills with drones our country is still in the shitter. 10 threads a day about Obama killing so and so doesn't change his domestic failures. Our military doing a fine job is not a substitute for good leadership domestically.

Fucking hilarious. And you even got some clowns to agree with you. Truly fucking hilarious.

From healthcare to the war to regulations to the economy to international affairs.

Gop wants to repeal HC. Yup, and I'm sure they will replace it with laws to protect us not enslave us. You all act like everyone was on their death beds before this law passed. It's laughable. We were fine before Obama and will be fine after him.

Gop wants dirty water etc..... That's just so fucking stupid on its face its hard to have a serious conversation about it. Were we all in danger of death from toxic water before Obama came along? Get a fucking clue

The wars. He's done some good some bad as every president before him during wartime did and every president after will. Nothing special here.

Economy. Did he stop the bleeding? No one can say and those that do are idiots with magic 8 balls from their youths. One thing is for sure....we blew a shit ton of money and got very little in return.

International affairs. China LOVES US NOW. Need I say more? The middle east is falling apart day by day with no clues as to if its a good thing or bad.

. A bipartisan group after decades of frivolous spending did. All Obama has done is continued that spending.

In closing ill say this. No matter how many anti gop threads you create it doesn't excuse Obamas failures. And no matter how many terrorists he kills with drones our country is still in the shitter. 10 threads a day about Obama killing so and so doesn't change his domestic failures. Our military doing a fine job is not a substitute for good leadership domestically.

Fucking hilarious. And you even got some clowns to agree with you. Truly fucking hilarious.

Look folks, our guest of honor is here.

Yea when taken out of context it appears funny. Course I would expect no less hackery from our guest of honor.

After thirty years of Voodoo bloating the 1% and killing the rest of us, the stupidest wars ever and a deregulation bubble and depression, Obama and the Dems are trying to REcreate America.
If you think the health system is fine, keep the Fox blinders on, you're out of your tiny mind. You want to keep the freedom to get absolutely screwed by scam insurers...18% of GDP and skyrocketing, 45k dead and 750k bankruptcies a year...change the channel Foxbot...

well you ought to know Dean....your the head clown from left side.....

Bush did not give Obama a mess. A bipartisan group after decades of frivolous spending did. All Obama has done is continued that spending.

OK, name those on the Left claiming that Obama created this country. Or are these the same people who say Obama is God?

Nice play on the title. Too bad it ultimately has nothing to do with the content of the thread which you entirely ignored.

so you cant back up your title? Maybe change it then? Yeah

It's perfectly accurate the way it is. You are the one that said the left says he created the country not me.

I said acted like and many do. They act like he walks on water. Sorry my title was too confusing for you to comprehend.

Then you don't mind naming names then. Thanks in advance.

Look folks, our guest of honor is here.

Yea when taken out of context it appears funny. Course I would expect no less hackery from our guest of honor.

ask him for me if he found where in the Letter Qaddafi wrote to CONGRESS he was thanking Republicans......Dean for some reason will not show us where this was said.....maybe you will have better luck......

so you cant back up your title? Maybe change it then? Yeah

It's perfectly accurate the way it is. You are the one that said the left says he created the country not me.

I said acted like and many do. They act like he walks on water. Sorry my title was too confusing for you to comprehend.

If it fits a description of you deal with it. If it doesn't stop being a fucking idiot and deal with the metaphor.

Christ some people are too anal for their own good.

If it fits a description of you deal with it. If it doesn't stop being a fucking idiot and deal with the metaphor.

So, to expect you to actually have truthful titles on your threads is "too anal". You, sir, are a Great Republican. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

They act like he's the best thing since the automobile was invented. It's kinda scary how far some go to defend him. Then they wonder why the right labeled him the "one" or "messiah".

Who is "they" in this case?

Or any case, for that matter.

Where on Earth is the right getting this nonsense?

It must be from the ConWeb, the blogs, the AM radio, and Fox. Such fiction seems to have found its way into the rightist echo chamber, to the exclusion to facts and reality.

Thanks auto.

They act like he's the best thing since the automobile was invented. It's kinda scary how far some go to defend him. Then they wonder why the right labeled him the "one" or "messiah".

The left, liberals, progressives there are many names. The exaggeration was to illustrate a point. What we have is the left arguing a petty point in multiple posts.

It must be from the ConWeb, the blogs, the AM radio, and Fox. Such fiction seems to have found its way into the rightist echo chamber, to the exclusion to facts and reality.

It must be nice to be like the OP, making shit up and then getting all indignant when people actually want him to show the source of his made-up shit.

A Great Republican, it would appear.

Thanks auto.

The left, liberals, progressives there are many names. The exaggeration was to illustrate a point. What we have is the left arguing a petty point in multiple posts.

But the OP stated that it was NOT an exaggeration.

So, to expect you to actually have truthful titles on your threads is "too anal". You, sir, are a Great Republican. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

The title is 100% truthful as it is my perception. Or would you like to take that away as well?

It must be nice to be like the OP, making shit up and then getting all indignant when people actually want him to show the source of his made-up shit.

A Great Republican, it would appear.

listen you fucking nitwit. Read anyone of RDeans threads or any of the other crazy lefts posts on here. If you don't get the connection after that then you should avoid forums as to not upset your sensitive nature. Now fuck off.

After thirty years of Voodoo bloating the 1% and killing the rest of us, the stupidest wars ever and a deregulation bubble and depression, Obama and the Dems are trying to REcreate America.

If you think the health system is fine, keep the Fox blinders on, you're out of your tiny mind. You want to keep the freedom to get absolutely screwed by scam insurers...18% of GDP and skyrocketing, 45k dead and 750k bankruptcies a year...change the channel Foxbot...

sorry about the facts, not the neverending Pub/Foxcrappe...

sorry about the facts, not the neverending Pub/Foxcrappe...

Example #2

Forum List

Back