Birthers Show Their True Colors While Eating Their Own

The birthers eat their own - The Washington Post

The good news is that they've shown they aren't partisan. The bad news is they've shown that they are racist.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED I saw! :eek: :rolleyes:

Birthers are actually Constitutionalist who want Article 2 Section 1 to be upheld to the fullest. They are American patriots. Obama never met the requirement and neither does Rubio or Jindal if they decide to run.

Say what? The post isn't even pretending to write the truth anymore. The work is a self dscribed opinion piece by left winger Dana Milbank who's sources are....himself. That's right, Milbank cites an anonymous chat room of which he claims to be a member. The article is a joke and a piece of trash.

The good news is that they've shown they aren't partisan. The bad news is they've shown that they are racist.

If you ever find a birther that's anywhere in the range of sane and mentally balanced, drop me a line, won't you?

I'm a birther, or at least that's what you'd call me. I watched that video when Obama's grandmother said she was there when he was born, with my Kenyan friends who understood the language. They said, that's exactly what she said. Seeing as how Grandma never left Kenya that means Obama had to have been born there. Some djs called up the Kenyan ambassador and asked if Obama's birthplace in Kenya was going to be made a national monument and he said something to the extent of "it already is..."

Now, if we ignore that and assume he was born in Hawaii...then he still doesn't qualify as he went to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport AFTER the age of majority. Since Indonesia doesn't accept duel citizenship he had to have given up is American citizenship at the time. He was adopted by his step father...there is nothing showing he ever had his name legally changed back to Barrack Obama from Barry Soetoro...

I do not believe any birth certificate is real when it lists the fathers race in 1962 as "African" as they were called Negroes back then, possibly Blacks, but never "Africans".

Okay, now I've listed my reasons why I don't believe Obama qualifies to be President...here's another one for you....neither did McCain. He was born on an American military base in Panama. I was born on an American military base in England, my brother was born on an American military base in Japan, both our parents are American citizens as were our grandparents on both sides and we are both "naturalized" citizens. We can't run for president, why should McCain be able to?????

Go ahead now, call me a liar...it always comes. I have the citizenship papers to prove it...but everyone calls me a liar anyway....

Birthers are actually Constitutionalist who want Article 2 Section 1 to be upheld to the fullest. They are American patriots. Obama never met the requirement and neither does Rubio or Jindal if they decide to run.

I almost gave USAR some pos rep 'cause have I never seen anyone prove a point so well while actually trying to disprove it. LMAO!!!!!!!

If you ever find a birther that's anywhere in the range of sane and mentally balanced, drop me a line, won't you?

I'm a birther, or at least that's what you'd call me. I watched that video when Obama's grandmother said she was there when he was born, with my Kenyan friends who understood the language. They said, that's exactly what she said. Seeing as how Grandma never left Kenya that means Obama had to have been born there. Some djs called up the Kenyan ambassador and asked if Obama's birthplace in Kenya was going to be made a national monument and he said something to the extent of "it already is..."

Now, if we ignore that and assume he was born in Hawaii...then he still doesn't qualify as he went to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport AFTER the age of majority. Since Indonesia doesn't accept duel citizenship he had to have given up is American citizenship at the time. He was adopted by his step father...there is nothing showing he ever had his name legally changed back to Barrack Obama from Barry Soetoro...

I do not believe any birth certificate is real when it lists the fathers race in 1962 as "African" as they were called Negroes back then, possibly Blacks, but never "Africans".

Okay, now I've listed my reasons why I don't believe Obama qualifies to be President...here's another one for you....neither did McCain. He was born on an American military base in Panama. I was born on an American military base in England, my brother was born on an American military base in Japan, both our parents are American citizens as were our grandparents on both sides and we are both "naturalized" citizens. We can't run for president, why should McCain be able to?????

Go ahead now, call me a liar...it always comes. I have the citizenship papers to prove it...but everyone calls me a liar anyway....

I am not going to call you a liar.

Sheila.....dont you think if the guy wasnt qualified to be President because of birth issues,that between Hillary and the Republicans, the proof would have surfaced some time ago?.....its a non-issue.....

Are you serious? You're a birther? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone get the man some medication. On another note, why are we talking about birthers? The X-files had much more interesting conspiracies that were alot more realistic.

Sheila.....dont you think if the guy wasnt qualified to be President because of birth issues,that between Hillary and the Republicans, the proof would have surfaced some time ago?.....its a non-issue.....

Lets add to the mystery. :eusa_whistle:

He did pay a law firm to keep it suppressed. Defended a suit in court for disclosure.

Doesnt that seem odd to you?

Not with Hillary because she didn't want to alienate herself with the black vote during the primaries. McCain didn't bring it up because he was scared that the media would percieve him to be racist. That's why he never mentioned 'Hussein' during the election nor would he let his staff.

Actually, Obama's Kenyan grandmother never said that she was there during his birth.

That was a misunderstanding that was clarified within moments.

Actually, Obama's Kenyan grandmother never said that she was there during his birth.

That was a misunderstanding that was clarified within moments.

From reading other posts that dispute your claim, I look forward to reading your material once you can post them.......

5539409559_0905b1803b_z.jpg

Forum List

Back