Birthers Show Their True Colors While Eating Their Own

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MarcATL, Oct 23, 2011.

1. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,755
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    Birthers are actually Constitutionalist who want Article 2 Section 1 to be upheld to the fullest. They are American patriots. Obama never met the requirement and neither does Rubio or Jindal if they decide to run.

3. BDBoop

BDBoop BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,006
    If you ever find a birther that's anywhere in the range of sane and mentally balanced, drop me a line, won't you?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    Why is wanting to uphold Article 2 Section 1 considered not sane?

5. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,755
    Sure thing babes. :lol:

6. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,907
    Say what? The post isn't even pretending to write the truth anymore. The work is a self dscribed opinion piece by left winger Dana Milbank who's sources are....himself. That's right, Milbank cites an anonymous chat room of which he claims to be a member. The article is a joke and a piece of trash.

7. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    I'm a birther, or at least that's what you'd call me. I watched that video when Obama's grandmother said she was there when he was born, with my Kenyan friends who understood the language. They said, that's exactly what she said. Seeing as how Grandma never left Kenya that means Obama had to have been born there. Some djs called up the Kenyan ambassador and asked if Obama's birthplace in Kenya was going to be made a national monument and he said something to the extent of "it already is..."

Now, if we ignore that and assume he was born in Hawaii...then he still doesn't qualify as he went to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport AFTER the age of majority. Since Indonesia doesn't accept duel citizenship he had to have given up is American citizenship at the time. He was adopted by his step father...there is nothing showing he ever had his name legally changed back to Barrack Obama from Barry Soetoro...

I do not believe any birth certificate is real when it lists the fathers race in 1962 as "African" as they were called Negroes back then, possibly Blacks, but never "Africans".

Okay, now I've listed my reasons why I don't believe Obama qualifies to be President...here's another one for you....neither did McCain. He was born on an American military base in Panama. I was born on an American military base in England, my brother was born on an American military base in Japan, both our parents are American citizens as were our grandparents on both sides and we are both "naturalized" citizens. We can't run for president, why should McCain be able to?????

Go ahead now, call me a liar...it always comes. I have the citizenship papers to prove it...but everyone calls me a liar anyway....

8. DaGoose

DaGoose Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +676
    I almost gave USAR some pos rep 'cause have I never seen anyone prove a point so well while actually trying to disprove it. LMAO!!!!!!!

9. geauxtohell

geauxtohell Choose your weapon.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,155
    I am just puzzled as to why the birther morons are given any print. They are a toxic asset to any party they affiliate themselves with.

10. LoneLaugher

LoneLaugher Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,473
    I am not going to call you a liar.