I Really Hate The Taste Of .....

Ever see True Blood???

She's mine.....

I've never seen it. But now I'm curious! Why the hell don't we have a curious emoticon?

Closest is the Eh? emoticon.:eusa_eh:

FYI: I've been following True Blood for several months. The Count probably knows what "She's Mine" means.

It means a vampire has made a claim on a human and all other blood-suckers by vampire law must leave that human alone or face serious punishment. The punishment is usually removal of their fangs and not being able to feed for several months till they grow back.Then they have to subsist on that fake Japanese shit [True Blood] or nothing at all.....which tends to screw up vampires big-time.

Yeah....I'm a dork....but who cares.:eusa_eh:

Yeah, he looks slightly curious. lol

So, what if I were to tell you that I've already been bitten? I've already been turned?
The claim lies with the one who's fangs punctured deep into my flesh.

mushrooms

Ewwwwwwww!
Not that they have much flavor, cause they don't. It's the texture. {{{ shiver }}}

Some mushrooms look like a penis M.

259642988_d5a164c79f.jpg

Imagine a forrest full of penises.

I've never seen it. But now I'm curious! Why the hell don't we have a curious emoticon?

FYI: I've been following True Blood for several months. The Count probably knows what "She's Mine" means.

It means a vampire has made a claim on a human and all other blood-suckers by vampire law must leave that human alone or face serious punishment. The punishment is usually removal of their fangs and not being able to feed for several months till they grow back.Then they have to subsist on that fake Japanese shit [True Blood] or nothing at all.....which tends to screw up vampires big-time.

So, what if I were to tell you that I've already been bitten? I've already been turned?

The pull isn't in who bit you but who fed you some of their own blood. It causes a connection. They can tell when you're in trouble and be there at a moment's notice and you begin to feel a strong sexual desire for the vampire who's blood you tasted. The older the vampire the stronger the desire. The connection has to be with both parties in agreement or it's no deal. It's not valid otherwise.

mushrooms

Ewwwwwwww!
Not that they have much flavor, cause they don't. It's the texture. {{{ shiver }}}

Sometimes, Its just the shape that counts.

Absinthe is an Ungodly Bad Tasting Liquor invented by the French in retaliation for German Mustard Gas Attacks.

The pull isn't in who bit you but who fed you some of their own blood. It causes a connection. They can tell when you're in trouble and be there at a moment's notice and you begin to feel a strong sexual desire for the vampire who's blood you tasted. The older the vampire the stronger the desire. The connection has to be with both parties in agreement or it's no deal. It's not valid otherwise.

It was an elder ... that I know!

It was an elder ... that I know!

He's not as old as me.

Forum List

Back