I Really Hate The Taste Of .....

I don't like the flavor of licorice...but I eat it anyway because I like sugar.

There is a multitude of confections out there. Ones I'm sure you'd enjoy the flavor of while satisfying your sweet tooth.

True...but when I have a bowl of jellybeans and everyone has left the black ones...I'll suck it up and polish them off.

I return mine to the Easter Bunny.
Sometimes I let them harden and then use them with my sling-shot, aimed at the obnoxious crows cawing in the trees.

black licorice

Gross. Just plain NASTY!
I was enjoying some Necco wafers when I accidently put one of the dark ones in my mouth. Black licorice flavored! Seriously, I almost puked.

You have to be very careful about what you put in your mouth. BTW, what do your neck veins look like?:eusa_whistle:

Endangered White Rhino semen wine.

We have a really cutting edge China Town in Perth.

black licorice

Gross. Just plain NASTY!
I was enjoying some Necco wafers when I accidently put one of the dark ones in my mouth. Black licorice flavored! Seriously, I almost puked.

I'm ok with black jelly beans but prefer orange and lemon. Actually, jelly beans are kinda wimpy. Mike and Ikes are where it's at!

If you hate licorice do not ever drink this:

sambuca.jpg

Coffee flavored jellie bellies,:eusa_sick: make me want to drink orange flavored listerine
I almost said that. Who the hell thought they were a good idea?

Same guy that thought a coffee scented candle was a good idea.

There's nothing like the smell of burning coffee.

Last edited:
black licorice

Gross. Just plain NASTY!

I love Sambuca.

Forum List

Back