I really dislike every damn Tyler Perry movie as well as his attitude

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
I really don't whats so special about the guy, his movies all suck and are an insult to black people. Call me a hater, I don't give a damn.

Save your money and avoid them.

I don't much care for them either.

But the guy worked his butt off and became a major success.

That at least, deserves a little acknowledgement.

Yeah, he worked his butt off, but I don't give a damn about his stuck up attitude and ultra sensitivity to criticism as well as his portrayal of black men. I could write a far better story thats more indicative of black people, not that buffonery mixed with pseudo-Christian themes.

I really don't whats so special about the guy, his movies all suck and are an insult to black people. Call me a hater, I don't give a damn.

I always thought that "I Love Lucy" always insulted white people.

Perry's trash movies follow a predictable pattern of extremes, extreme bad black male villain, extreme black male perfect hero, his crap only appeals to black women whom he brainwashes with it. Above all, I can't stand his damn arrogance to those who criticize his movies, even constructive criticism.

Yeah, he worked his butt off, but I don't give a damn about his stuck up attitude and ultra sensitivity to criticism as well as his portrayal of black men. I could write a far better story thats more indicative of black people, not that buffonery mixed with pseudo-Christian themes.

So go ahead, write one.

So go ahead, write one.

I'm thinking about, I'm more in touch with black people than he is, I wouldn't sell my people dreams and fantasies.

Huh.
Well that's pretty much an admission of hatred for ... welll, everyone in the world. Or at least a huge percentage of the residents of earth...

Perry's trash movies follow a predictable pattern of extremes, extreme bad black male villain, extreme black male perfect hero, his crap only appeals to black women whom he brainwashes with it. Above all, I can't stand his damn arrogance to those who criticize his movies, even constructive criticism.

Yes, they're formulaic. He works to a formula, and his goal is to entertain and teach people basic, decent values.

HORRORS! WHAT SCUM!

Hmmmm, evidently you don't watch many formual movies with white people. All Perry did was replace white with black. Nothing new under the sun.

So go ahead, write one.

I'm thinking about, I'm more in touch with black people than he is, I wouldn't sell my people dreams and fantasies.

A sellout calling Tyler Perry a sellout, ain't that rich..... :lol:

So go ahead, write one.

:lol:

Lots of people 'think about' writing a book or screenplay, Charlie. Less than 10% actually do it, and of that, less than 1% finish it. Of of that less small number, even fewer manage to get it published.

And, just out of curiosity.... who are these 'my people'? Did black Americans elect you spokesperson? If you treat black people with such contempt, you really should not complain when white people do likewise.

So go ahead, write one.

Lots of people 'think about' writing a book or screenplay, Charlie. Less than 10% actually do it, and of that, less than 1% finish it. Of of that less small number, even fewer manage to get it published.

And, just out of curiosity.... who are these 'my people'? Did black Americans elect you spokesperson? If you treat black people with such contempt, you really should not complain when white people do likewise.

I am African American/black and I never said I'm the Negro spokesperson, but I could paint a much more real picture than Tyler Perry and most of these pathetic rapping scum.

Yes, they're formulaic. He works to a formula, and his goal is to entertain and teach people basic, decent values.

HORRORS! WHAT SCUM!

Yeah, Madea the dumb Mammie is really teaching values by telling black parents to beat the hell out of their kids, smoke cigarettes, act like a gun carrying retard, and oh, to misquote and eat up bible verses, very good value teaching, :lol:

I am African American/black and I never said I'm the Negro spokesperson, but I could paint a much more real picture than Tyler Perry and most of these pathetic rapping scum.

Unless you are from Africa, you're an American.... that happens to be black. You're no different to any other American. You refer to 'my people' like you're MLK. You are not MLK. You may be able to paint a more real picture - but that isn't the issue. The issue is, would it say something that anyone wants to hear. You might think so. Pitch an idea to a publisher or movie company and see how far you get. I'll help you if you want.

Unless you are from Africa, you're an American.... that happens to be black. You're no different to any other American. You refer to 'my people' like you're MLK. You are not MLK. You may be able to paint a more real picture - but that isn't the issue. The issue is, would it say something that anyone wants to hear. You might think so. Pitch an idea to a publisher or movie company and see how far you get. I'll help you if you want.

CG be damn real, I am black/African American thus Aframs are my people and I never said I was MLK, I said I could paint a better picture of what black people really are like as a opposed to Tyler Perry and these jackass, record company-made rappers. If given the right push and promotion of course my work would succeed.

CG be damn real, I am black/African American thus Aframs are my people and I never said I was MLK, I said I could paint a better picture of what black people really are like as a opposed to Tyler Perry and these jackass, record company-made rappers. If given the right push and promotion of course my work would succeed.

Where in Africa are you from?

And, FYI.... you clearly have absolutely no idea about the industry you're talking about.

A sellout calling Tyler Perry a sellout, ain't that rich..... :lol:

Back to your hut on the plantation you downlow faggot, your master is sick, shouldn't you be telling him "We sick, we sick boss,"?

Your fake gangsta, country bumpkin bama ass calling successful black men uncle tom is sick comedy. Kerry on Rupaul........

Forum List

Back