I really dislike every damn Tyler Perry movie as well as his attitude

I really don't whats so special about the guy, his movies all suck and are an insult to black people. Call me a hater, I don't give a damn.
He's funny, family and church oriented as well as rich. I can see why you hate him. (or are jealous of him)

Back to your hut on the plantation you downlow faggot, your master is sick, shouldn't you be telling him "We sick, we sick boss,"?

Your fake gangsta, country bumpkin bama ass calling successful black men uncle tom is sick comedy. Kerry on Rupaul........

I never said I was gangsta, I am country and proud of it, straight from down in the delta, not from the slave plantation like you jackass.

As for Perry no one is criticizing his success, its his stories and the way he presents blacks on screen, who the hell says he can't be criticized because he has monetary success? Not all blacks agree with his stories.

Sometimes I think Bass is just a white dweeby dude pretending to be black.

Does anyone else think that way? Is it just me?

Your fake gangsta, country bumpkin bama ass calling successful black men uncle tom is sick comedy. Kerry on Rupaul........

I never said I was gangsta, I am country and proud of it, straight from down in the delta, not from the slave plantation like you jackass.

As for Perry no one is criticizing his success, its his stories and the way he presents blacks on screen, who the hell says he can't be criticized because he has monetary success? Not all blacks agree with his stories.

He does have a certain geekiness, Allie. I think he's likely really what he claims to be, but ya, I know what you mean.

Geeky and white? never, I've always been unashamedly black and proud, but I don't go with the expected flow that people would think all blacks would do. I don't believe rich, well off blacks who are not in touch with today's youth in the streets should be standing on their soapboxes criticizing the youth today. I have no respect for blacks who presents other blacks on screen acting like coons, Tyler Perry makes his money mostly appealing to black women and they always end up portraying black men in extremes, either as extremely perfect with no flaws or extreme messed up.

I say bring back the blaxploitation type movies and away with Perry's cooning.

Geeky and white? never, I've always been unashamedly black and proud, but I don't go with the expected flow that people would think all blacks would do. I don't believe rich, well off blacks who are not in touch with today's youth in the streets should be standing on their soapboxes criticizing the youth today. I have no respect for blacks who presents other blacks on screen acting like coons, Tyler Perry makes his money mostly appealing to black women and they always end up portraying black men in extremes, either as extremely perfect with no flaws or extreme messed up.

I'd agree Tyler Perry makes chick flicks, Bass, but so what?

I'd agree Tyler Perry makes chick flicks, Bass, but so what?

When it comes to blacks in the media a lot of retards actually believe and glamorize the crap seen in cinemas and when movies show black men in a negative light it simply reinforces what society thinks about most of us. Tyler is also arrogant as hell, he talks about God on one hand and acts like a whining moron on the other when people criticize his work. To him, anyone who doesn't like his work are all haters, which is BS.

Bass v2.0 wrote:

When it comes to blacks in the media a lot of retards actually believe and glamorize the crap seen in cinemas and when movies show black men in a negative light it simply reinforces what society thinks about most of us. Tyler is also arrogant as hell, he talks about God on one hand and acts like a whining moron on the other when people criticize his work. To him, anyone who doesn't like his work are all haters, which is BS.

Meh, I think he's wonderful, Bass. I dun know how anyone could watch a Medea flick and not pick up on the caricature going on...but there is some real heart in them, too. You dun like 'em, no skin offa my nose.

But I hardly think Perry is shaping negative attitudes towards blacks. Anymore than Samuel L. Jackson is.

Forum List

Back