I really dislike every damn Tyler Perry movie as well as his attitude

A sellout calling Tyler Perry a sellout, ain't that rich..... :lol:

Back to your hut on the plantation you downlow faggot, your master is sick, shouldn't you be telling him "We sick, we sick boss,"?

Your fake gangsta, country bumpkin bama ass calling successful black men uncle tom is sick comedy. Kerry on Rupaul........

I never said I was gangsta, I am country and proud of it, straight from down in the delta, not from the slave plantation like you jackass.

As for Perry no one is criticizing his success, its his stories and the way he presents blacks on screen, who the hell says he can't be criticized because he has monetary success? Not all blacks agree with his stories.

Unless you are from Africa, you're an American.... that happens to be black. You're no different to any other American. You refer to 'my people' like you're MLK. You are not MLK. You may be able to paint a more real picture - but that isn't the issue. The issue is, would it say something that anyone wants to hear. You might think so. Pitch an idea to a publisher or movie company and see how far you get. I'll help you if you want.

CG be damn real, I am black/African American thus Aframs are my people and I never said I was MLK, I said I could paint a better picture of what black people really are like as a opposed to Tyler Perry and these jackass, record company-made rappers. If given the right push and promotion of course my work would succeed.

Where in Africa are you from?

And, FYI.... you clearly have absolutely no idea about the industry you're talking about.

55% of my genetic ancestry is from Africa, I'm of African descent cleary so i call myself African American or more comfortably, black.

The music industry is full of coons and Amos and Andy Negroes getting pimped and used by their record companies with their focus on materialism and commercialized gangsta music, its so incredibly sorry that I hard listen to any of these recent rappers.

I think his Madea franchise is pretty terrible. It's so overplayed and empty of any semblance of original material that now it's just a parody of what I assume was a parody to begin with.

Not as a bad as the Wayans Brothers' White Chicks. That movie was a disgrace on multiple levels.

AND, from what I've seen of House of Payne, I can't believe that show is still running. He's no Lorraine Hansberry for sure.

I've heard that For Colored Girls is good, but I have yet to see it.

Back to your hut on the plantation you downlow faggot, your master is sick, shouldn't you be telling him "We sick, we sick boss,"?

Your fake gangsta, country bumpkin bama ass calling successful black men uncle tom is sick comedy. Kerry on Rupaul........

I never said I was gangsta, I am country and proud of it, straight from down in the delta, not from the slave plantation like you jackass.

As for Perry no one is criticizing his success, its his stories and the way he presents blacks on screen, who the hell says he can't be criticized because he has monetary success? Not all blacks agree with his stories.

A Forrest Gump sellout, even worse than i thought......

55% of my genetic ancestry is from Africa, I'm of African descent cleary so i call myself African American
I think that is no longer allowed. You must call yourself what others want you to call yourself.

I am no longer allowed to be Irish American.

:(

A Forrest Gump sellout, even worse than i thought......

House slave you don't know what a sellout is.

Yeah, Madea the dumb Mammie is really teaching values by telling black parents to beat the hell out of their kids, smoke cigarettes, act like a gun carrying retard, and oh, to misquote and eat up bible verses, very good value teaching, :lol:
What do you want her to do, act white?

What do you think about Bill Cosby Bass?

Just want to know.

A lot of what he says is, but only in the literal sense that some people do some of the negative things that he mentions but on a whole I'm not particularly fond of Cosby or anyone that sits back and likes to criticize and make stupid comments without being actively involved. I know of exactly no black parents who teach their kids that education is valuable, I know of none who stress materialism over giving their kids the basic needs, but Cosby constantly harps on that crap as if its universal among the majority of blacks, the old man needs to look at the bigger picture and see that indeed most blacks are doing the right thing and he needed to direct his criticism to that specific minority element among blacks who are doing the wrong thing.

Just want to know.

A lot of what he says is, but only in the literal sense that some people do some of the negative things that he mentions but on a whole I'm not particularly fond of Cosby or anyone that sits back and likes to criticize and make stupid comments without being actively involved. I know of exactly no black parents who teach their kids that education is valuable, I know of none who stress materialism over giving their kids the basic needs, but Cosby constantly harps on that crap as if its universal among the majority of blacks, the old man needs to look at the bigger picture and see that indeed most blacks are doing the right thing and he needed to direct his criticism to that specific minority element among blacks who are doing the wrong thing.

Yanno, Bass, he is really just an entertainer. He's old and has had some terrible grief in his life.

I think you're being harsh here....besides, I ain't seen Cosby doing a comedy routine or anything in like 20 years. How do you know what he thinks?

I think his Madea franchise is pretty terrible. It's so overplayed and empty of any semblance of original material that now it's just a parody of what I assume was a parody to begin with.

Not as a bad as the Wayans Brothers' White Chicks. That movie was a disgrace on multiple levels.

AND, from what I've seen of House of Payne, I can't believe that show is still running. He's no Lorraine Hansberry for sure.

I've heard that For Colored Girls is good, but I have yet to see it.

You should see "Why Did I Get Married", Sheldon. Fabulous writing, casting, etc. And a complete departure from the Medea franchise.

Tyler Perry is a Mark Twain for the 21st Century, IMO.

Last edited:
Changing the words in my post?

Stupin low even for a lib...

Just want to know.

Yanno, Bass, he is really just an entertainer. He's old and has had some terrible grief in his life.

I think you're being harsh here....besides, I ain't seen Cosby doing a comedy routine or anything in like 20 years. How do you know what he thinks?

I've seen text on what he actually said and I like I said, what he said is true in that some people do those things and maybe he is bitter and old but for some rich wealthy person to stand on the soapbox like that and just gripe, come on, thats ridiculous.

You hate Tyler Perry for acting black and you hate Bill Cosby for acting white.

Make up your mind.

Forum List

Back