I really believe there maybe a Civil War if republicans don't win the next election!!

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) spread lies about the 2020 election and suggested there could be "bloodshed" over future elections.

I really do believe it. Republicans don't honor judges anymore, and republicans don't honor police.
There no more law and order republicans.
--------------------------------------------

Florida Is Blocking Money From 2 School Districts Over Mask Mandates, Defying A JudgFlorida Is Blocking Money From 2 School Districts Over Mask Mandates, Defying A Judge : NPR

They say they honor vets, but that will be over with as soon as they impeach Biden.

What do they honor, power!
There is plenty of hatred and violence on the left. Thinking it’s only on the right is dumb. You’ve failed to pay attention on purpose.

There is plenty of hatred and violence on the left. Thinking it’s only on the right is dumb. You’ve failed to pay attention on purpose.
If the republicans don't win the next election , look for them to start the fist blast. They are already doing it, I firmly believe that.

The though of civil war shouldn't stop the democrats from voting.

Cawthorn calls for bloodshed but it Penelope who's gone full retard?

What planet do you live on, anyway?
Have you ever seen or heard him? He is like 12. Stop it. Omar and Tlaib are 100x worse as is Maxine Waters. What planet do you live on?

Have you ever seen or heard him? He is like 12. Stop it. Omar and Tlaib are 100x worse as is Maxine Waters. What planet do you live on?
Wait...because he's a young twerp...he means nothing?

He's a US Congressman dope

They're openly calling for bloodshed and insurrection?

I don't think so. As far as cawthorn age all Republicans are mentally 12. It comes with the territory.

Well, I really believe that there will not be another Civil War.

What there WILL be sometime in the far (or maybe not so far) future is a movement of good people to live together in a safe environment.

And if some bad people bother them, the good people will be forced to take, uh, "vigorous" self-defense measures.

In plain English, the United States of America will eventually become a loose federation of autonomous units.

If the republicans don't win the next election , look for them to start the fist blast. They are already doing it, I firmly believe that.
Sure thing. If they didn’t do it with Trump’s lose, when most of them think the election was stolen, I kind of doubt they will do it after losing the next election.

If I recall correctly, many on the left have feared a right wing rebellion for some time. Yet it hasn’t materialized. If you think January 6 was a rebellion or insurrection, then you will fall for any propaganda claiming the right is ready for civil war.

What did Joe do in Afghanistan that he lied about? Did he call for bloodshed and insurrection if he doesn't win the next election?

I don't think so, do you?
He lied that the Taliban would not take over and that we would get every American out before we left. It’s recorded. You didn’t think period.

Forum List

Back