I really believe there maybe a Civil War if republicans don't win the next election!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) spread lies about the 2020 election and suggested there could be "bloodshed" over future elections.

I really do believe it. Republicans don't honor judges anymore, and republicans don't honor police.
There no more law and order republicans.
--------------------------------------------

Florida Is Blocking Money From 2 School Districts Over Mask Mandates, Defying A JudgFlorida Is Blocking Money From 2 School Districts Over Mask Mandates, Defying A Judge : NPR

They say they honor vets, but that will be over with as soon as they impeach Biden.

What do they honor, power!

Last edited:
Not enough republicans willing to be foot soldiers in any foreseeable civil war, they all want to be the general. They have been sitting around waiting for someone else to do it since Obama was elected. The military does not seem interested in a coup so all they can do is bitch and dream. They thought maybe Trump would do the dirty but he was a coward. Revolutions are fought by people who have nothing left to lose. These jerks have everything a person could want and they are still miserable.

Not enough republicans willing to be foot soldiers in any foreseeable civil war, they all want to be the general. They have been sitting around waiting for someone else to do it since Obama was elected. The military does not seem interested in a coup so all they can do is bitch and dream. They thought maybe Trump would do the dirty but he was a coward. Revolutions are fought by people who have nothing left to lose. These jerks have everything a person could want and they are still miserable.
They are miserable becaise they blame their failures on everyone who doesn’t look like them or believe what they believe

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) spread lies about the 2020 election and suggested there could be "bloodshed" over future elections.

I really do believe it. Republicans don't honor judges anymore, and republicans don't honor police.

Florida Is Blocking Money From 2 School Districts Over Mask Mandates, Defying A JudgFlorida Is Blocking Money From 2 School Districts Over Mask Mandates, Defying A Judge : NPR

They say they honor vets, but that will be over with as soon as they impeach Biden.

Civil war? With what army?

LOL.

All that will happen is we drop further into a Left wing tyrannical shit hole as the country becomes a bigger police state.

Yeah, it may actually be possible. 30 years of talk radio (and then internet) indoctrination, distortion and misinformation being manifest.

I wonder if they'd walk up to people with a gun and ask them who they voted for. Take them out if they voted Democrat. Our version of ISIS.

You interfere in peoples lives. You are the most violent. But frankly in truth it is cosmetic. There is a crust of violent people. And they are in their extreme mode. Beneath that crust the rest are not. On the other side, they have not even formed a crust yet although there are a few small crispy spots. You by nature are self destructive. Your immigration beliefs alone have set us on a course of potential destruction. By being self destructive you need to be controlled. Since now you won't our future is guaranteed to be dismal. If you say that Non Prog people have comforts and are miserable, most are not although they may have problems. You are the ones who scream, have fits, go off the rails. But a much smaller percentage of you are actual producers in our diminished foundation economy then the ones you scoff.

Yeah, it may actually be possible. 30 years of talk radio (and then internet) indoctrination, distortion and misinformation being manifest.

I wonder if they'd walk up to people with a gun and ask them who they voted for. Take them out if they voted Democrat. Our version of ISIS.
When I was a child in the 1960's, a much higher percentage of people kept to their responsibilities. Talk radio was not needed. The problems that existed needed to be dealt with. Instead of true inclusion, we ended up with anything goes with the taxpayers picking up the tab when the Fiat Currency broke free of its constraints of a prudent way of exchanging goods and services.

You better run and hide.

Where can I buy stock in a dildo company????

I know our side has plenty of guns (sales have been at record levels for some time), but if the Libs are prepping for a civil war, they are sure to send dildo sales through the roof!!!! :laughing0301:

That's open sedition and incitement to insurrection. Arrest him now.

Well you have gone full retard. Congratulations

Where can I buy stock in a dildo company????

I know our side has plenty of guns (sales have been at record levels for some time), but if the Libs are prepping for a civil war now, they are sure to send dildo sales through the roof!!!! :laughing0301:
You sound rather hopeful. Are you looking forward to someone using dildos on you? You repressed conservitards really need to leave us out if your perverted sexual fantasies m

Obama's corrupt judges need to be ignored...its true. They are abusing their power to ignore the laws and attack political targets and anyone who stands up to the woke thugs attacking our cities and people.

Forum List

Back