I really believe there maybe a Civil War if republicans don't win the next election!!

They refuse to admit people voted against them = THEY LOST

So they create a fantasy and swear allegiance to it
Are you so fixed on the idea of crushing them rather than simply going along with some reasonable limitations of voting rules, that you'd be willing to see the nation burn over it? Really? I mean, it makes no sense unless your party is worried it can't win elections legally.

Those audits are just beginning and while it's easy enough to stick fingers in your ears and yell to keep from hearing the results, you should probably remember that it isn't YOU we're trying to convince to look at the evidence. AZ and PA are going to be doing some canvassing, bless-'um. The optics of having canvassers actually going to addresses found on actual ballots that were submitted by mail and finding that the address where 10 or 20 people supposedly lived is an empty lot or a single-family dwelling, is going to open some eyes.

You do realize that the refugees are not limited to Afghan girls. After all, the Boston Bombers were refugees too.
Yes. I just want to be clear on what those who say Biden screwed up are complaining of. Yes he didn't get all american passport holders out before the airport turned into zombie apocolypse. But are people blaming him for the zombie apocolypse itself? And if we left people who did help us, would you blame him for that?

Yes. I just want to be clear on what those who say Biden screwed up are complaining of. Yes he didn't get all american passport holders out before the airport turned into zombie apocolypse. But are people blaming him for the zombie apocolypse itself? And if we left people who did help us, would you blame him for that?
We have no idea who we are bringing out. Hence, the refugee random shooting in Texas.

We have cities in this country that are already at war on a street level. We have shoveled ten of thousands of 10th century, largely catholic central Americans into these disintegrating cities expecting that their non skilled, illiterate walking corpses can somehow exist. These village people are forming armies like MS13 to do battle with uneducated feral black gangs who are struggling to hanging onto turf. Now our drug addled brain dead overlords are going to add 7th century Muslim tribes into an incredibly volatile mix.

What could possibly go wrong!

We have no idea who we are bringing out. Hence, the refugee random shooting in Texas.

We have cities in this country that are already at war on a street level. We have shoveled ten of thousands of 10th century, largely catholic central Americans into these disintegrating cities expecting that their non skilled, illiterate walking corpses can somehow exist. These village people are forming armies like MS13 to do battle with uneducated feral black gangs who are struggling to hanging onto turf. Now our drug addled brain dead overlords are going to add 7th century Muslim tribes into an incredibly volatile mix.

What could possibly go wrong!
Well I don't disagree. I personally was not for bringing out any Afghans other than those who were already identified. I think the gop would have decried Biden as "betraying our allies." Now he'll be decried by "bringing out terrorists."

Bottom line, I'm just for now US service members there, and any Americans who didn't get out back when Trump signed the agreement are idiots and not worth dying for, but I don't think the Taliban want them to stay anyway. It was going to be a shit show. Everyone should have known that once W said "nation build."

Well I don't disagree. I personally was not for bringing out any Afghans other than those who were already identified. I think the gop would have decried Biden as "betraying our allies." Now he'll be decried by "bringing out terrorists."

Bottom line, I'm just for now US service members there, and any Americans who didn't get out back when Trump signed the agreement are idiots and not worth dying for, but I don't think the Taliban want them to stay anyway. It was going to be a shit show. Everyone should have known that once W said "nation build."
Of course the Progs are into that also.

Forum List

Back