I REALLY Appreciate how Humble the Obama's are in this "Great Recession"...

She really should consider apologizing for her extravagant waste of tax payer money in such tough times. This just isn't right.

But she's not going to do that.

The White House is now spinning that the trip was to provide comfort to a bereaved friend whose father had died.

-Michelle Obama and daughter Sasha returned from Spain on Sunday, a vacation at a lavish hotel on the Mediterranean coast that triggered her first controversy since becoming first lady. I'm told she made the trip because she promised one of her closest friends, a longtime Chicago pal who just lost her father, she would spend time with her.

CNSNews.com - Democrats and Republicans Oppose Obama Move Giving Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Unlimited Funding

See, Michelle was just making another SACRIFICE.

But she's not going to do that.

The White House is now spinning that the trip was to provide comfort to a bereaved friend whose father had died.

-Michelle Obama and daughter Sasha returned from Spain on Sunday, a vacation at a lavish hotel on the Mediterranean coast that triggered her first controversy since becoming first lady. I'm told she made the trip because she promised one of her closest friends, a longtime Chicago pal who just lost her father, she would spend time with her.

CNSNews.com - Democrats and Republicans Oppose Obama Move Giving Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Unlimited Funding

See, Michelle was just making another SACRIFICE.

They are so Generous...

:)

peace...

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

What a bunch of whining, snivelling, fatheaded, idiots. If it were any other president, you wouldn't open your stupid mouths. Obama has not taken anywhere near the time off that W did. But then, W was the right color wasn't he??

We have a black president, fools. Live with it.

Last edited:
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

What a bunch of whining, snivelling, fatheaded, idiots. If it were any other president, you wouldn't open your stupid mouths. Obama has not taken anywhere near the time off that W did. But then, W was the right color wasn't he??

of course, anyone who is opposed to this president is racist. there is no other possible explanation. thank you for pointing that out.

Michelle is the President? I have suspected for a while, thanks for the confirmation. Try to step back for a minute and imagine Mrs. Obama having the same party at Gulf Shores, AL. Supporting domestic tourism, focusing attention on reviving the economy there and saving huge taxpayer expenses. Careful who your calling fathead chubby.

Hey, I complained just as loud when Clinton and his wife took all their vacations....oh wait a minute, he was our first black president....nevermind. :D

how does it feel to be on the left, knowing that the people you are arguing with are mostly racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic bigots? is it frustrating? do you feel bad for us? do you despise us? are you trying to enlighten us?

I knew it...Michelle is really the President...that explains a lot now....Yeh all those extravagant vacations Bush took to his ranch in Texas....

Last edited:

I knew it...Michelle is really the President...that explains a lot now....Yeh all those extravagant vacations Bush took to his ranch in Texas....

Prove that we didn't bitch about W taking vacations and you might have a claim of racism. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

First time I've ever heard of returning to your ranch as an extravagant vacation.

It's not exactly laying in the sun on a beach on the Island of Kuai, or taking a skiff on the French Riviera. Nope...he was clearing brush. That's the height of opulence. You betcha

Why should we because if it were Buooooosh you would be making enough noise for everybody 5 times over. Anyway it really wouldn't matter if the economy was this bad with any prident I don't think they would allow their families to make this many trips.

LET THEM EAT CAKE

Why should we because if it were Buooooosh you would be making enough noise for everybody 5 times over. Anyway it really wouldn't matter if the economy was this bad with any prident I don't think they would allow their families to make this many trips.

LET THEM EAT CAKE

ignore Rinata, all that bitch has is "you're a racist"

TRANSLATION:

leavebarakalonest8.jpg

LET THEM EAT CAKE

ignore Rinata, all that bitch has is "you're a racist"

I try but sometimes there are those monments that something should be said. I read some where that obamas mother was white. so how can he be black?

TRANSLATION:

leavebarakalonest8.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc]YouTube - ‪Chris Matthews' thrill up leg‬‎[/ame]

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

of course, anyone who is opposed to this president is racist. there is no other possible explanation. thank you for pointing that out.

Yeah, sure. That doesn't work. So save it. You all know eactly what I mean and what's going on here.

Michelle is the President? I have suspected for a while, thanks for the confirmation. Try to step back for a minute and imagine Mrs. Obama having the same party at Gulf Shores, AL. Supporting domestic tourism, focusing attention on reviving the economy there and saving huge taxpayer expenses. Careful who your calling fathead chubby.

So what, ass??? She IS the first lady!!! Laura Bush took her girls on trips and so did Hillary and Chelsea. Do you want them to stay in the WH 24/7 and never leave??? Why would that make you so mad?? We know, don't we??

That is just the most unfair criticism I've heard. I AM careful who I call a fathead. That name is too good for you. You're a meathead. Dead from the neck up.

I hit a nerve it seems. I said what I wanted to say and it's the truth. Being upset about this vacation in Spain is just ignorant. There can only be one reason for it and we all know what it is.

You're all boring me. Talk to each other.

Forum List

Back