I REALLY Appreciate how Humble the Obama's are in this "Great Recession"...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Michelle Obama visits Spain's Granada - SignOnSanDiego.com

^And how they are "Feeling" our Pain...

It's times like these that you can Truly Appreciate ONE Aspect of Jimmy Carter's Presidency...

He wasn't a Self-Involved, Indulgent Show-off while the Country Suffered in his Final (2) Years in Office.

The same can NOT be said for Barry and his Wife.

Shameless doesn't even begin to Describe it.

And if anyone Doubted this is where they would be, just Remember his $140,000,000 Innagural while America was Shedding 700-800,000 Jobs a Month during the Holidays of 2008/2009...

Classy, these People aren't.

:)

peace...

Kinda reminds me when Billyboy Clinton said, he feels our pain.

but the Obama's take the friggen cake with their extravagance in a time the boyking keeps telling us we were in a Historic Recession. that he has now SAVED us all from.:lol:

very very shameful

When the kenyan say's we all need to tighten our belts, cut back on our spending, don't go to Vegas, blah, blah, blah... what he really means is YOU need to do those things, not HIM.

Come on now.

We taxpayers are expected to suck it up. Suck it in, tighten our belts and live within our means.

Surely no one expects the First Family or the blowhards in DC to do the same?????? LOL

but the Obama's take the friggen cake with their extravagance in a time the boyking keeps telling us we were in a Historic Recession. that he has now SAVED us all from.:lol:

very very shameful

I have to defend Clinton here. The man understood the plight of the needy and empathized with them. When he was Governor here in Arkansas he spent almost as much time doing charity work as he did doing the State's work. Obviously that isn't possible from a President, but the man still could connect to the "little people" The Obamas don't even pretend to . We're talking about a scumbag that flew a man in from St Louis to Washington DC to make pizza for his dinner one night, at government expense of course.

Michelle and Barrack are scum of the first order.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
He has a curse when it comes to speaking. Always sounds condescending to me and little disingenuous.

He has a curse when it comes to speaking. Always sounds condescending to me and little disingenuous.

It's because he doesn't care. He's a narcissist, all he cares about is hearing how wonderful he is. Notice that the left have accommodated him perfectly, and attempt to criticize is to be squashed. It's pathetic.

very very shameful

I have to defend Clinton here. The man understood the plight of the needy and empathized with them. When he was Governor here in Arkansas he spent almost as much time doing charity work as he did doing the State's work. Obviously that isn't possible from a President, but the man still could connect to the "little people" The Obamas don't even pretend to . We're talking about a scumbag that flew a man in from St Louis to Washington DC to make pizza for his dinner one night, at government expense of course.

Michelle and Barrack are scum of the first order.

Clinton came from Poverty and Governed the State that was 49th in the Economy when he was Governor...

Obama was Prep-Schooled in Hawaii...

Both he and his Wife haven't Known Struggle...

They can't Sympathize with it, and they Apparently don't Care to even Appear as if they do.

peace...

very very shameful

That's Great Recession to you!...

peace...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/08/us/politics/08vacation.html?_r=2&partner=MYWAY&ei=5065

w0w..........w0w!!!

My eyeballs almost popped out when I saw this from........of all places..........The New York Yimes???:eek::eek::eek: And the New York Daily News??!!:eek::eek::eek:

Now.......the non-politically astute need not comment, but for those who understand the significance of the New York Times knocking The Obama's, this my friends, is a bit of deep doo doo for the first family!!!

Discuss................

Wow she sure is living it up huh? Could you imagine if this were a Republican First Lady behaving this way? What would the Dems being saying about this? I think we all know the answer to that one. This is kind of embarrassing for our nation in my opinion. She should be showing more restraint during these very tough times for most Americans. She should actually consider apologizing for her behavior.

I don't agree with the NY Times very often but i have to agree with them on this one. Her extravagant partying really is in poor taste.

Frankly, I don't see what the huge deal it. She's the president's wife and wants to get away with her daughter on summer break. I don't see why life has to come to a grinding halt for people with jobs just because other people are out of work.

Frankly, I don't see what the huge deal it. She's the president's wife and wants to get away with her daughter on summer break. I don't see why life has to come to a grinding halt for people with jobs just because other people are out of work.

Eight vacations in 18 months??????

How many vacations have you taken in a year that has 131,000 jobs lost (and in just one month).

The high living on the taxpayers' dimes on the part of the Obama is minor compared to the serious and systemic damages of Obamanomics, but it is a noxious dose of sprinkles on their unappetizing concoction.

The country is in an economic crisis, but he & his are not.

This is just another one of those inadvertent slips of honesty from Obama. Like his response to Joe the Plumber. Or when he annouced he was ready to RULE from day one. Compared to some what he still has planned to do to this country, this aint nothin'.

If she wants to get away then let her do it on her own dime...not ours.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
This trip would have cost her 3,500,000 of her own dimes if she paid her full freight.

Forum List

Back