I REALLY Appreciate how Humble the Obama's are in this "Great Recession"...

I hit a nerve it seems. I said what I wanted to say and it's the truth. Being upset about this vacation in Spain is just ignorant. There can only be one reason for it and we all know what it is.

You're all boring me. Talk to each other.

Bubye...

The reason is the obvious hypocrisy of it.....not racism.

During the worst economy since the Great Depression Obama lets his wife go on a European jaunt sticking the taxpayers for millions while he celebrates his birthday with Oprah. This is an example of a lack of sensitivity to the average American....and shows us that these people really don't believe what they're telling us.

People have been living for over a year off of unemployment checks and Michelle and Barry are literally living it up. That's what we're seeing.....not the fact that they're black.

This weekend they told us that the stories aren't true. That Michelle didn't bring 60 friends on her trip but.....get this...."one dear friend who lost a loved one". :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::

I can think of a million less expensive ways to comfort a dear...dear friend in their time of grief.

Playing pickup games with NBA stars one day then hosting the Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints the next. When will the partying end for these people???

Last edited:
I hit a nerve it seems. I said what I wanted to say and it's the truth. Being upset about this vacation in Spain is just ignorant. There can only be one reason for it and we all know what it is.

Jimmah Carter was at least a Moral and Humble Man...

He Knew NOT to Live Extravagantly when Americans were Suffering...

These Jokers, Born of Priviledge, have NO Idea what "Sacrifice" is as they Ask the Americans to do just that while they Play and Play and Play and Play...

Disgusting.

:)

peace...

You are a racist piece of shit. I'm ashamed to call you a fellow human being. We have the right to complain about our King and Queen without being labeled as racists for doing so.

Unless of course you admit you are a racist for complaining about BOOSH ?

FOAD

You're a walking nerve. Grow a thicker skin and stop worrying about what color it is.

If you're so bored, go away, we won't mind. :D

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

What a bunch of whining, snivelling, fatheaded, idiots. If it were any other president, you wouldn't open your stupid mouths. Obama has not taken anywhere near the time off that W did. But then, W was the right color wasn't he??

We have a black president, fools. Live with it.

Michelle is the President? I have suspected for a while, thanks for the confirmation. Try to step back for a minute and imagine Mrs. Obama having the same party at Gulf Shores, AL. Supporting domestic tourism, focusing attention on reviving the economy there and saving huge taxpayer expenses. Careful who your calling fathead chubby.

So what, ass??? She IS the first lady!!! Laura Bush took her girls on trips and so did Hillary and Chelsea. Do you want them to stay in the WH 24/7 and never leave??? Why would that make you so mad?? We know, don't we??

That is just the most unfair criticism I've heard. I AM careful who I call a fathead. That name is too good for you. You're a meathead. Dead from the neck up.

FYI, I complained just as loud during all the presidencies back to Reagan. Carter at least, when he told us to turn the heat down to save money, turned the heat down in the Whitehouse and put on a sweater.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

What a bunch of whining, snivelling, fatheaded, idiots. If it were any other president, you wouldn't open your stupid mouths. Obama has not taken anywhere near the time off that W did. But then, W was the right color wasn't he??

of course, anyone who is opposed to this president is racist. there is no other possible explanation. thank you for pointing that out.

Yeah, sure. That doesn't work. So save it. You all know eactly what I mean and what's going on here.

you're saying people are only upset that obama is taking time off because he is black. thus, they're racist. where did i go wrong?

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Michelle is the President? I have suspected for a while, thanks for the confirmation. Try to step back for a minute and imagine Mrs. Obama having the same party at Gulf Shores, AL. Supporting domestic tourism, focusing attention on reviving the economy there and saving huge taxpayer expenses. Careful who your calling fathead chubby.

So what, ass??? She IS the first lady!!! Laura Bush took her girls on trips and so did Hillary and Chelsea. Do you want them to stay in the WH 24/7 and never leave??? Why would that make you so mad?? We know, don't we??

That is just the most unfair criticism I've heard. I AM careful who I call a fathead. That name is too good for you. You're a meathead. Dead from the neck up.

If you would pull your head out of your enormous ass for just a second, Perhaps you would see the inappropriateness of an overseas trip by the first family on the taxpayer, without the President. Particuliarly given the economic and environmental crisis we face. You and your fellow apologists need to wake up. The free pass cause he's President and the race card have no value any more. I gave you an opportunity to calm down, but you decided to take what crap you could load up and attack. Your choice. Now suffer the backlash trailer trash.

FYI, I complained just as loud during all the presidencies back to Reagan. Carter at least, when he told us to turn the heat down to save money, turned the heat down in the Whitehouse and put on a sweater.

Fact: If Obama were found in the Oval Office with a dead hooker, Rinata would call the dead hooker a racist for setting obama up like that.

She's a piece of shit, the end.

Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so.

-- Ronald Reagan.

Let's worry less about the Obama's being humble and focus on us being Humble.

Pride comes before the fall. If they aren't humble, God will cause them to fall. Same if we aren't humble.

But if we are humble. God will bless us, even if the Obamas are never humble or if their fall doesnt come for decades.

Let's be compassionate, there isn't enough of that anymore.

Frankly, I don't see what the huge deal it. She's the president's wife and wants to get away with her daughter on summer break. I don't see why life has to come to a grinding halt for people with jobs just because other people are out of work.

Eight vacations in 18 months??????

How many vacations have you taken in a year that has 131,000 jobs lost (and in just one month).

Also, most people don't run up a taxpayer paid bill of over 300K on their vacations. The story that she paid her personal expenses is true but, we the taxpayers, paid for the fuel costs and the secret service staff.

Frankly, I don't see what the huge deal it. She's the president's wife and wants to get away with her daughter on summer break. I don't see why life has to come to a grinding halt for people with jobs just because other people are out of work.
Well, when your HUSBAND is responsible for those lost jobs, it's kind of tacky to be living it up. Hell, even people with jobs are cutting back.

Anyone who condones this behavior from the Obama's is a white hating racist.

How you like them apples?

Let's worry less about the Obama's being humble and focus on us being Humble.

Pride comes before the fall. If they aren't humble, God will cause them to fall. Same if we aren't humble.

But if we are humble. God will bless us, even if the Obamas are never humble or if their fall doesnt come for decades.

Let's be compassionate, there isn't enough of that anymore.

I think Obama needs a lesson in humility.

Who's gonna give it to him if nobody speaks out?

Eight vacations in 18 months??????

How many vacations have you taken in a year that has 131,000 jobs lost (and in just one month).

Also, most people don't run up a taxpayer paid bill of over 300K on their vacations. The story that she paid her personal expenses is true but, we the taxpayers, paid for the fuel costs and the secret service staff.

They lied about the reason for the trip. First it was supposed to be a Mother/Daughter trip. When the heat turned up and the chorus of boos increased they claimed it was to be with a dear close friend who happened to have lost a family member.

They changed the story to make it seem like it was a compassionate trip rather then a European gaunt to go shopping. I really don't believe anything they say. So many people in this country are suffering because of Obama's policies and so many more will be suffering. The good life is over for us....but never for elitists like the Obama's.

Last edited:
U.S. Is Bankrupt and We Don't Even Know
Last month, the International Monetary Fund released its annual review of U.S. economic policy. Its summary contained these bland words about U.S. fiscal policy: “Directors welcomed the authorities’ commitment to fiscal stabilization, but noted that a larger than budgeted adjustment would be required to stabilize debt-to-GDP.”

But delve deeper, and you will find that the IMF has effectively pronounced the U.S. bankrupt. Section 6 of the July 2010 Selected Issues Paper says: “The U.S. fiscal gap associated with today’s federal fiscal policy is huge for plausible discount rates.” It adds that “closing the fiscal gap requires a permanent annual fiscal adjustment equal to about 14 percent of U.S. GDP.”

The fiscal gap is the value today (the present value) of the difference between projected spending (including servicing official debt) and projected revenue in all future years.

61 Percent of Employees Live Paycheck to Paycheck
One-third reduce long-term savings plans to make ends meet. A majority of American employees are finding themselves hard-pressed to live up to their household budgets, according to a new report from CareerBuilder. The survey of more than 4,400 full-time U.S. staffers found that 61 percent of respondents reported that they always or usually live paycheck to paycheck, an increase from 47 percent in 2008.

One-in-five workers (21 percent) polled said they are taking money from their long-term savings to satisfy financial burdens and have decreased their personal savings or 401(k) contributions over the last six months.

One-third of employees have forgone long-term savings plans. They have increased their savings each month (33 percent) and do not participate in 401(k)s, IRAs or other retirement plans (36 percent). Of those who did attempt to save, 30 percent saved $100 per month and 16 percent saved less than $50 per month.

Good times in the Government sector at the expense of the private sector. Obama gave government employees a huge raise. They make more than twice the money that their civilian counterparts do.

200908_edwards_blog2.jpg

Last edited:

Not really upset with the vacation. I'm upset that there are 70 SS agents and 14 vehicles plus fuel for AF1 that were paid by our tax dollars. With the economy doing extremely poorly, if you can't, in all honesty, see that a trip to Spain costing taxpayers over 300K may not have been the smartest thing to do, there is no getting to you.
BTW, I just stated the reasons for being upset and I am sure they are not the "one reason" you were inferring.

U.S. Is Bankrupt and We Don't Even Know
Last month, the International Monetary Fund released its annual review of U.S. economic policy. Its summary contained these bland words about U.S. fiscal policy: “Directors welcomed the authorities’ commitment to fiscal stabilization, but noted that a larger than budgeted adjustment would be required to stabilize debt-to-GDP.”

But delve deeper, and you will find that the IMF has effectively pronounced the U.S. bankrupt. Section 6 of the July 2010 Selected Issues Paper says: “The U.S. fiscal gap associated with today’s federal fiscal policy is huge for plausible discount rates.” It adds that “closing the fiscal gap requires a permanent annual fiscal adjustment equal to about 14 percent of U.S. GDP.”

The fiscal gap is the value today (the present value) of the difference between projected spending (including servicing official debt) and projected revenue in all future years.

61 Percent of Employees Live Paycheck to Paycheck
One-third reduce long-term savings plans to make ends meet. A majority of American employees are finding themselves hard-pressed to live up to their household budgets, according to a new report from CareerBuilder. The survey of more than 4,400 full-time U.S. staffers found that 61 percent of respondents reported that they always or usually live paycheck to paycheck, an increase from 47 percent in 2008.

One-in-five workers (21 percent) polled said they are taking money from their long-term savings to satisfy financial burdens and have decreased their personal savings or 401(k) contributions over the last six months.

One-third of employees have forgone long-term savings plans. They have increased their savings each month (33 percent) and do not participate in 401(k)s, IRAs or other retirement plans (36 percent). Of those who did attempt to save, 30 percent saved $100 per month and 16 percent saved less than $50 per month.

Good times in the Government sector at the expense of the private sector. Obama gave government employees a huge raise. They make more than twice the money that their civilian counterparts do.

200908_edwards_blog2.jpg

Nice chart but deceptive. It does not compare similar job functions only gross pay. Government farmed out low paying jobs to private companys decades ago. There are no government janitors. Most of the government employees have college degrees and decades of experience.

When you compare like job titles and experience, government makes 20% less. When you compare executive salaries and compensation, government makes 70% less

Forum List

Back