Oregon woman gets 21 years in jail for doing what schools do every day.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
An Oregon woman has been sentenced to 21 years years in prison for doing what school systems across the country have been doing for decades-drugging kids to control them. January Neatherlin, a 32-year-old owner of a day care center in Oregon was using melatonin to sedate kids so they wouldn’t wake up while she went to the gym. No one argues that she deserved what she got.

But shouldn’t we be charging the parents, school authorities and medical personnel in thousands of school districts in America that have been participating in the doping of children that are recalcitrant in the classroom?

Boomers remember the mid 1950’s when we stood in line for a polio shot and we are forever grateful to Jonas salk, the researcher who developed the vaccine that saved us from the disease. We can also give thanks to Alexander fleming, who discovered penicillin. But those efforts were to save lives not to make life more convenient for parents and teachers by making children chemically manageable like zoo animals.

We all remember the “Charlie Brown” kid in school who was waiting for the teacher to turn her back so he could launch a spitball at the blackboard. He was good for laugh but disruptive to classroom. Back in the day the teacher would flip old Charlie backwards in his seat onto the floor and then drag him to his reward at the assistant Principal’s office.

But old Charlie grew up to be a personal injury lawyer and now everyone is afraid of getting sued. Alas, just in the nick of time, the quackery of modern psychology has joined the cavalry of the big pharmaceutical companies and they are riding to the rescue by addressing the over energetic personalities of modern Charlies by drugging them into salivating zombies.

Poor old Charlie’s developing brain is now saturated with the pediatric cocaine of Ritalin from the time he is seven years old into adulthood and he will never fly over the Cuckoo's nest because the Nurse Ratcheds of modern education and the pharmaceutical giants have him in their clutches.

Now little Charlie is just as likely to grow up into a school shooter as he is a lawyer because his brain has been permanently altered by the pill science of mind control. Good thing that woman in Oregon is in jail but who’s going to protect the rest of us from the experts?

Woman, 32, gets decades in jail for drugging kids in illegal Oregon day care to go tanning, do CrossFit

The Doping of the American Kid, the Most Medicated in the World |
The History of ADHD: A Timeline

When I was in elementary school I was one of those kids that today would be doped.
I had trouble sitting still mostly because I was bored to death
I used to shoot spitballs at the clock until it was so covered it was unreadable
I used to doodle all over my books and desk
I was constantly told to sit down
etc

But I was a straight A student. I think I was the only kid who got As across the board but an F in conduct every grading period

One of the Phys ed teachers finally came to my rescue and I was allowed to go to the gym every free period and he would have me doing push ups and calisthenics in the morning and in the afternoon I used to help out keeping the equipment organized etc.

An Oregon woman has been sentenced to 21 years years in prison for doing what school systems across the country have been doing for decades-drugging kids to control them. January Neatherlin, a 32-year-old owner of a day care center in Oregon was using melatonin to sedate kids so they wouldn’t wake up while she went to the gym. No one argues that she deserved what she got.

But shouldn’t we be charging the parents, school authorities and medical personnel in thousands of school districts in America that have been participating in the doping of children that are recalcitrant in the classroom?

Boomers remember the mid 1950’s when we stood in line for a polio shot and we are forever grateful to Jonas salk, the researcher who developed the vaccine that saved us from the disease. We can also give thanks to Alexander fleming, who discovered penicillin. But those efforts were to save lives not to make life more convenient for parents and teachers by making children chemically manageable like zoo animals.

We all remember the “Charlie Brown” kid in school who was waiting for the teacher to turn her back so he could launch a spitball at the blackboard. He was good for laugh but disruptive to classroom. Back in the day the teacher would flip old Charlie backwards in his seat onto the floor and then drag him to his reward at the assistant Principal’s office.

But old Charlie grew up to be a personal injury lawyer and now everyone is afraid of getting sued. Alas, just in the nick of time, the quackery of modern psychology has joined the cavalry of the big pharmaceutical companies and they are riding to the rescue by addressing the over energetic personalities of modern Charlies by drugging them into salivating zombies.

Poor old Charlie’s developing brain is now saturated with the pediatric cocaine of Ritalin from the time he is seven years old into adulthood and he will never fly over the Cuckoo's nest because the Nurse Ratcheds of modern education and the pharmaceutical giants have him in their clutches.

Now little Charlie is just as likely to grow up into a school shooter as he is a lawyer because his brain has been permanently altered by the pill science of mind control. Good thing that woman in Oregon is in jail but who’s going to protect the rest of us from the experts?

Woman, 32, gets decades in jail for drugging kids in illegal Oregon day care to go tanning, do CrossFit

The Doping of the American Kid, the Most Medicated in the World |

Schools can't medicate anyone.

At most- schools can allow kids who have prescriptions to take their medication at school- normally in the nurses or administrators office.

Are many kids over medicated? Yep- blame that on their parents and their doctors.

But this is not on the schools.

Symptoms of trauma mimic ADHD symptoms. Lots of routes to trauma/lots of them not so obvious. So kids acting up get the simple diagnosis and a pill. And some kids are just really active and don't like sitting at a desk all day. There's too much diagnosis of ADHD.
My son had it. He had a pediatrician who advised me NOT to put him on meds unless he was failing in school, because his own son had been medicated since a child and found it hard as an adult to self-regulate. It was NOT easy raising a boy with ADHD, but we survived.
The thing that worked best was the Feingold diet. It was almost like magic until he got old enough to figure out he could cheat at school by trading his healthy snacks for brownies.
So if anyone is trying the drug free route and has a kid who REALLY has ADHD, you might try the Feingold diet. I hear it doesn't work for everyone, but hey--it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Because her reason for getting put away has to do with the well being of children, I wonder how long until she is beaten to a bloody pulp by the lifers?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Because her reason for getting put away has to do with the well being of children, I wonder how long until she is beaten to a bloody pulp by the lifers?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
A couple here beat their daughter to death two weeks ago. The father has already been attacked in jail and had to go to the hospital, I guess. They are "concerned" for the mother's safety. I hope she gets beat up, too. They killed the kid. She had been ritually beaten on a daily basis for months. Finally got a brain bleed and a popped liver, and when she started acting sleepy and dopey, they beat her for that too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
A couple here beat their daughter to death two weeks ago. The father has already been attacked in jail and had to go to the hospital, I guess. They are "concerned" for the mother's safety. I hope she gets beat up, too. They killed the kid. She had been ritually beaten on a daily basis for months. Finally got a brain bleed and a popped liver, and when she started acting sleepy and dopey, they beat her for that too.

Once found guilty GP them and let the Prison Population end them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Hard not to wish that on both of them.

I feel so left out. Never got medicated nor did a hot teacher try to have sex with me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Hard not to wish that on both of them.

Look I am all for trying to help and save a soul but some can not be saved.

Letting the State to kill them is one option, but I say save the money and GP those like them and put it on pay per-view...

Alright, not that far but GP for sure...

Forum List

Back