I only make about 30-40 an hour

$40 an hour is 83000 a year

wft are you whining about?

you are obviously single because no woman would put up with anyone so pathetic.
No !! Don’t forget I have to pay my employee $17 an hour and I have franchise royalties

Hardee-har-har
The money gets wired to me on Monday
Then I will Create a post with hints
Hardee-har-har!
That's not the great reveal we were promised. I assume you have decided to run for office for your new professional endeavor. I mean, based on the weaselness of this situation and all.
Ahh, I'm just teasing you. It should be good entertainment and I look forward to it.

No !! Don’t forget I have to pay my employee $17 an hour and I have franchise royalties
That doesn't come out of you pay it comes out of the company profit

If you only have gross 83K a year you would already be out of business

2000 a month? Jesus. My mortgage on a ranch style 3 bedroom 3 bath house on 1 acre of land is a lot less than that.

But yeah, welcome to the world the majority of the people in the country live every day. A lot of people don't make as much as you do, so be glad you have what you havem

So you won't tell.
Broken Promises, just like our Politicians.

WTF is wrong with you?

2000 a month? Jesus. My mortgage on a ranch style 3 bedroom 3 bath house on 1 acre of land is a lot less than that.

But yeah, welcome to the world the majority of the people in the country live every day. A lot of people don't make as much as you do, so be glad you have what you havem
Plus don’t forget….he says he has a cool mil in savings. At the recommended SWR of 4%, that’s $40,000 a year.

Now add in the $80,000 he clears from the franchise. That’s $120,000 a year, or $10,000 a month. Back out around $2K in taxes, and he still has $8,000 a month. After the mortgage of $2k, he still has $6k left.

I don’t see the prob.

I suggest you move to Jerusalem....there is a little shop across the street from the Tower of David ...the propietor rents rooms upstairs very cheaply....you can look out your window at the tourists on Allenby street, or go up on the roof at night and sit in a chair and look at the stars and converse with others that go up to do the same.....wandering the streets and alley ways of Jerusalem is very interesting and good exercise......many,many restaurants with very tasty food.

When you want to get out in the country volunteer to work on Kibbutz for awhile....nice food and lots of people from all over the world to talk with. Plus good healthy exercise aka picking fruits etc.

You need to connect to your roots and get healthy...... it is possible.

If you have any interest in Jewish Mysticism vist safed.

Forum List

Back