I only make about 30-40 an hour

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
That is it in my franchise business of hell.

So diffcult to even make a F living

HC costs insuracne over 400 a month !!!!
Housing over 2,000 a month
Gas costing me over 100 a week

Life aint F easy

Life aint F easy

That's probably close to minimum wage adjusted for real inflation. Don't have any idea what your paid for your franchise, but capital investments should pay a decent return investment on top of your salary.

Life aint F easy
i'll wrestle you for 10 bucks if you have a good physique

Thirty five dollars an hour (assuming you work at least a 40 hour week) is like $6,000 a month.

If your rent is $2,000 and your healthcare insurance is $400, what are you doing with the $3,600 left?

Not to mention, you claim to have a million plus in savings which at a very conservative three percent return is like another $2,500 a month. As your accountant I have to ask “What the fuck are you doing with your money? Do you have a serious drug problem you’re not telling us about?”

That's probably close to minimum wage adjusted for real inflation. Don't have any idea what your paid for your franchise, but capital investments should pay a decent return investment on top of your salary.

i paid only 155,000

Thirty five dollars an hour (assuming you work at least a 40 hour week) is like $6,000 a month.

If your rent is $2,000 and your healthcare insurance is $400, what are you doing with the $3,600 left?

Not to mention, you claim to have a million plus in savings which at a very conservative three percent return is like another $2,500 a month, as your accountant I have to ask “What the fuck are you doing with your money?

I have 950,000 in Charles Swabb acconts but that was given to me

Forum List

Back