I was making $40 an hour at UPS

LOL....I take morphine twice a day and I still drink.
To be honest it really doesnt it really doesn't affect me either way.

Does the Morphine at least help you 30 percent???

Does it cause side effects like shallow breathing etc

So you had a UPS store. You didn't work for the UPS in the shipping part.
I mostly worked the store alone and did shipping, notary , packing
However , my final 9 months all my time shifted to deal with Amazon folks . It eventually engulfed about 2/3 of my work and I became extremely busy and only made a few extra diimes per customer

It was Dec/Jan where the Amazon was lines out the door for half the day until I sold just 2 months ago

Does the Morphine at least help you 30 percent???

Does it cause side effects like shallow breathing etc

Not in my case no.
I never take more than prescribed and it hasn't been an issue.
Of course I dont know what you're taking and the possible side effects of mixing them with alcohol so thats up to you to decide.
I was careful in the beginning so I could gage my reaction but there hasn't been one.

It's more effective than 30% but they are upping the dose on my slow release tabs.

Not in my case no.
I never take more than prescribed and it hasn't been an issue.
Of course I dont know what you're taking and the possible side effects of mixing them with alcohol so thats up to you to decide.
I was careful in the beginning so I could gage my reaction but there hasn't been one.

It's more effective than 30% but they are upping the dose on my slow release tabs.
You nave extreme back and hip pain ??
This started what age

You nave extreme back and hip pain ??
This started what age

It started around 6 years ago and has only gotten worse over time.
The surgeries actually made it worse although I didnt have much choice.
I couldnt walk without a cane before they cut on me. After the first hip replacement I was good for a little over a year but then the pain came back worse than ever.
I've had multiple surgeries in the past that didnt involve my back or hip and I always responded well to them so I really wasn't worried about it failing.
Turns out I should have been more worried but it wouldnt have changed my choice.

It started around 6 years ago and has only gotten worse over time.
The surgeries actually made it worse although I didnt have much choice.
After the first hip replacement I was good for a little over a year but then the pain came back worse than ever.

Do any of these doctors ever offer written guarantees or warranties? I mean, they are GUARANTEED BIG MONEY from the hospital for the surgeries, the least they could offer is a guarantee to the patient.

Do any of these doctors ever offer written guarantees or warranties? I mean, they are GUARANTEED BIG MONEY from the hospital for the surgeries, the least they could offer is a guarantee to the patient.

I could have sued the surgeon and most likely would have won.
But with Texas passing a law that limits the amount you can sue for in a malpractice case to $200k it just wasnt worth it.
You'd lose half of that to your attorney's leaving me with $100k.
I dont need the money and there's always that slim chance you might lose so in my mind it wasnt worth the risk.

But with Texas passing a law that limits the amount you can sue for in a malpractice case to $200k it just wasnt worth it.
200K? That ain't a whole lot for someone who ruins your life and leaves you with decades of pain. Sounds like a move better to protect insurance companies.

You'd lose half of that to your attorney's leaving me with $100k.
All the worse. Now the attorney, insurance company AND the doctor all make out, leaving the victim holding the basket.

it wasnt worth the risk.
When a patient is butchered by an errant surgeon, the patient shouldn't have to endure further risk. They have already gone through one hell and don't need another.

I was only making like 5,000-6,000 per month but only worked 30-35 hours per week

That is like $ 40 an hour or so.

It seems like good money but the with my rent , HC bills, food etc.. I was like breaking even !!

My credit card bills were about 4,000 a month plus another 2 grand on rent !!

I was breaking even .. yikes

Plus I have zero kids. yikes
I am not complaining !!! I am only saying its freakin hard to make a living nowadays.
I mean 40 an hour aint that much
Maybe you need to recheck onto your style of living, or expectations?

The average pay in Germany (manufacturing industry) before tax and other deductions (35% at average) is around US$4500, so net around $3000, and in the service industry, e.g. a UPS driver/postman around US$3000. minus around 28% - so net $ 2200.

The average net income in Germany for all employees in 2021 was US$ 2300
This income class rightfully complains about - "ain't that much"

A Senior sales Account Executive at UPS/Germany - before tax and other deductions (40% at average) is around US$ 6000 - so net around $3600.- And that income is considered to be middle to upper-middle class income. The average working hour per month in Germany is around 158h.

Anytime you get a chunk of money you should invest as much as you can with the intent of earning 10% a year off your investments. Running up credit card debt is perhaps the easiest way to lose your money. You can pay 10-20% interest and extra for everything or you can earn 5-10% a year on your investments.

200K? That ain't a whole lot for someone who ruins your life and leaves you with decades of pain. Sounds like a move better to protect insurance companies.

All the worse. Now the attorney, insurance company AND the doctor all make out, leaving the victim holding the basket.

When a patient is butchered by an errant surgeon, the patient shouldn't have to endure further risk. They have already gone through one hell and don't need another.

The only reason I thought about going through with a malpractice suit would be to punish the guy.
It looks real bad when they get served and they lose a case like this.
But like I said,a $100k is hardly worth the effort.

Forum List

Back