I need to know why the fuck is Amazon Prime Day is on a Tuesday and Wednesday instead of Saturday and Sunday??

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Just found out its on the 10th and 11th of October which is stupid as fuck. if its on a Saturday I can take my time and browse since Im off work. Just makes no sense that it would be on a Tuesday and Wednesday

Just found out its on the 10th and 11th of October which is stupid as fuck. if its on a Saturday I can take my time and browse since Im off work. Just makes no sense that it would be on a Tuesday and Wednesday
How much time do you need to browse,

And you can't figure out how to browse on the weekend and buy on the 10th and 11th? Amazon's website will let you save things you want and buy them at a later date.

Makes perfect sense. Amazon suckered in another Amazon Prime sucker to pay yet again out the ass to save on events which he's excluded in time from using by design which only doubly benefits them on their slow days! :auiqs.jpg:

What's "Amazon"?

I work during the day Mongo.
Ok and it’s two days, do you work for 48 hours straight. so really how much time do you need? Even Rain Man could find time after work to scan the deals, I’m sure even mentally handicapped Dallas fan can figure it out.

Forum List

Back