I need to buy a used car. What kind and dealer or individual?

I know used cars are getting pricey. I think an Acura ILX is nice, especially a silver one. Cant afford a new car. Is it better to get one from a dealer or individual?
I spent a month on YouTube before leasing my last car; the dealers caved.
You found one on youtube?
I used what I learned on YouTube to know all the dealer's tricks.
There are dozens of videos on YouTube for any situation in life.

2017 34300. Nothing special and the sexy salesman doesnt come with it. Its a dealer.
This is a pretty good deal and outstanding if you can get this out the door with the keys AND LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm using very good condition and standard equip. If it has navigation, dual power seats,19 in alloys. You could add up to a grand...I use a Nebraska zip because that is generally a good average guide. I used Red as a color. Believe it or not color adds a few C-Notes....No shit

Study Kelly....................I'll go see what consumers and mechanics say

I'm using private property sales which tend to be about 3 grand less than dealers.....This is a good deal

2 recalls to look at

The drive shaft is concerning....................The gas tank assembly I'm sure has been remedied, I'm sure the drive shaft too, but make sure

2017 34300. Nothing special and the sexy salesman doesnt come with it. Its a dealer.
This is a pretty good deal and outstanding if you can get this out the door with the keys AND LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm using very good condition and standard equip. If it has navigation, dual power seats,19 in alloys. You could add up to a grand...I use a Nebraska zip because that is generally a good average guide. I used Red as a color. Believe it or not color adds a fer C-Notes....No shit

I'm using private property sales which tend to be about 3 grand less than dealers.....This is a good deal

2 recalls to look at

The drive shaft is concerning....................The gas tank assembly I'm sure has been remedied, I'm sure the drive shaft too, but make sure
Thanks, but i may have to something lower in price. I like the Acura though

I'm using very good condition and standard equip. If it has navigation, dual power seats,19 in alloys. You could add up to a grand...I use a Nebraska zip because that is generally a good average guide. I used Red as a color. Believe it or not color adds a fer C-Notes....No shit

familiar person.
2 recalls to look at

I'm not an Acura familiar person. But this particular yr and model looks very reliable.

Higher mileage is no big deal with these cars. Wouldn't go over 80k though

familiar person.
2 recalls to look at

I'm not an Acura familiar person. But this particular yr and model looks very reliable.

Higher mileage is no big deal with these cars. Wouldn't go over 80k though
Thanks.

Forum List

Back