I need girl advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has officially been hijacked by Phoenix

thread-hijack.jpg

Last edited:
So staring off in space is not a good idea?

Probably why an ex told me I don't pay enough attention to him.:lol:

Muttering under your breath the different possible wall paint colors for the room is not good either. Found that one out the HARD way. :doubt:

You're supposed to, but I usually just look 'interested' and nod. Oh, and say 'oh really?' 'Wow' and general approving statements every once in a while.

Widen your eyes and tilt your head to the side - that shows "interest" too.

My advice... avoid the ones that have short people with them. The short ones are quite annoying. They call them 'children' and, apparently, you are supposed to admire these little critters and be impressed with their 'achievements'.

You're supposed to, but I usually just look 'interested' and nod. Oh, and say 'oh really?' 'Wow' and general approving statements every once in a while.

Widen your eyes and tilt your head to the side - that shows "interest" too.

My advice... avoid the ones that have short people with them. The short ones are quite annoying. They call them 'children' and, apparently, you are supposed to admire these little critters and be impressed with their 'achievements'.

*removed due to post being inappropriate*

Last edited:

Ah, yes - the minions. Indeed. Sometimes can be confused with the pets, provided the dog is pretty enough and the short one is attractiveness-challenged.

Good, it would have been over if you acted as desperate as you are acting now when you messaged her.

Yeah, I know, I just said "Haven't heard from you in a while, how have you been?"

Then she replied about 20 minutes ago saying how she's been busy with work and playing Dragon Age 2.

Cool, what did you say then? And what did she say back?

*Sarcasm off.*

Oh and she apologized for not being on lately, so I said it was no big deal.

So staring off in space is not a good idea?

Probably why an ex told me I don't pay enough attention to him.:lol:

Muttering under your breath the different possible wall paint colors for the room is not good either. Found that one out the HARD way. :doubt:

I recently went on a date when the boy toy and I were fighting, and not speaking to each other. I guess you shouldn't make up with your boy toy on a date either.:lol:

This thread has officially been hijacked by Phoenix

thread-hijack.jpg

Thank you! :thanks:

I'd like to thank CG - always pitches in for a derailment. She's just great, isn't she folks? Plus, ducky and Luissa came later but better late than never, right?

*Bows* I just followed Pho's lead. She really is a master derailer. I'm backing her bid for 'thread derailer of the year, 2011'.

I recently went on a date when the boy toy and I were fighting, and not speaking to each other. I guess you shouldn't make up with your boy toy on a date either.:lol:

The boy toy is where he belongs - the pit in the basement with the poodle and the lotion. :evil:

Yeah, I know, I just said "Haven't heard from you in a while, how have you been?"

Then she replied about 20 minutes ago saying how she's been busy with work and playing Dragon Age 2.

Cool, what did you say then? And what did she say back?

*Sarcasm off.*

Oh and she apologized for not being on lately, so I said it was no big deal.
Don't say no problem, say " No need to apologize". Then don't message her until tonight or tomorrow morning. Don't act desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back