I need girl advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Widen your eyes and tilt your head to the side - that shows "interest" too.

My advice... avoid the ones that have short people with them. The short ones are quite annoying. They call them 'children' and, apparently, you are supposed to admire these little critters and be impressed with their 'achievements'.

"mommy, I drew a picture in art class today"
*kid holds up painting, painting looks like shit*
*sarcastically* "It looks wonderful"

Is that what you're supposed to say? Shit. No wonder I'm no longer welcome around these short people. I think my "What the fuck is that supposed to be, you talentless little hack?" comment may have blown my chances of 'friendship' with some of these 'real people'.

Cool, what did you say then? And what did she say back?

*Sarcasm off.*

Oh and she apologized for not being on lately, so I said it was no big deal.
Don't say no problem, say " No need to apologize". Then don't message her until tonight or tomorrow morning. Don't act desperate.

A bit late now, but thanks, I'll remember that for next time. And alright, I won't message her until tomorrow or late tonight.

Dear Abby,
I'm having relationship problems and don't know where to turn. I posted a question on my local message board and it seems no one posting back has any ideas or advice. Help.
Signed,
Commander Sad and lonely.

Dear Commander,
First decide on what you like. Do you like movies or art, sports (to watch or participate in) books, hikes, beer, politics or are you a foodie? Then look for activities you enjoy where singles mingle. Go looking for something to do you enjoy and meet people who enjoy what you enjoy. Start with friendship first and a strong relationship may very well develop.
Soon you'll meet someone, and maybe several someones who have the same interestes as you and a mutual attraction. When you do simply tell them you had fun and enjoy their company. Smile when you see them, and, let relationships evolve. Forcing a relationship or smothering someone isn't the way to go; ignoring them as part of a strategy is dishonest and a self confident women will likely tell you to take a hike (alone). Be real, be honest - isn't that what you want in a SO?

Dear Abby,
I'm having relationship problems and don't know where to turn. I posted a question on my local message board and it seems no one posting back has any ideas or advice. Help.
Signed,

Dear Commander,
First decide on what you like. Do you like movies or art, sports (to watch or participate in) books, hikes, beer, politics or are you a foodie? Then look for activities you enjoy where singles mingle. Go looking for something to do you enjoy and meet people who enjoy what you enjoy. Start with friendship first and a strong relationship may very well develop.
Soon you'll meet someone, and maybe several someones who have the same interestes as you and a mutual attraction. When you do simply tell them you had fun and enjoy their company. Smile when you see them, and, let relationships evolve. Forcing a relationship or smothering someone isn't the way to go; ignoring them as part of a strategy is dishonest and a self confident women will likely tell you to take a hike (alone). Be real, be honest - isn't that what you want in a SO?

Thank you, Oprah Winfrey.

Dear Abby,
Signed,

Dear Commander,

LOL That's twice in a week you've thanked me. Shame on you.

Dear Abby,
Signed,

Dear Commander,

LOL That's twice in a week you've thanked me. Shame on you.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I'll try not to do it again.

*That's three.... since you're counting. :lol::lol:

I don't know what to do. Me and this girl I met on the BioWare forums started talking a couple weeks ago, but we haven't talked for a few days for some reason, she never replied to my last message. It says she signed in recently though, and she replied to me in a thread like a day and a half ago. She's really nice and I really like talking with her, but I don't know why she never replied, since we had been replying to each other like everyday back and forth, getting to know each other better and just talking. I sent her a message about five minutes ago, so I guess I'll see how that works. Is it possible she lost interest? OR maybe she's just really busy, she said that she would be working a lot this week, so maybe that's why she just hasn't had time, anyway, please give me advice.

That's the trouble with today's kids. They don't learn about the basics of navigating the ways of the opposite sex in the streets like they should.

They just don't teach the Four "F's" any more.

Find em
Feel em
Fuck em
Forget em

It's really that simple!

:lol:

Last edited:
That's the trouble with today's kids. They don't learn about the basics of navigating the ways of the opposite sex in the streets like they should.

They just don't teach the Four "F's" any more.

Find em
Feel em
Fuck em
Forget em

It's really that simple!

:lol:

I thought it was W's ... guess I didn't get that education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back