I need girl advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you, 15 years old? Ignore her, she'll come looking for you soon enough. Then ignore her some more and she'll practically throw herself at you.

Women think any guy that chases them is a loser.
Women love a guy to ignore them and treat them poorly (not abusively, there's a difference)

Ignore them and they'll be thinking up ways to get you to notice them. Trust me.

Actually, that's not entirely true.

If a man pretends not to be interested in me then I have absolutely no interest in him. Why would I be interested in someone who doesn't appear interested, who ignores me, and expects me to reward him for being an asshole towards me?

Though typically the men who do chase after me are assholes as well.

It's a lose/lose sitchiation for da wimmins, it seems.
You want a man or a limp dick metrosexual?

Women like Rich, Powerful and Famous men. Now for the remaining 99.9 percent of us, we gotta' play the game and that means being a self confident Alpha Male.

Women may like metrosexuals, but they don't respect them and they won't follow or marry them. Unless of course, they just want to be unhappy the rest of their lives.

Also, you misunderstand what I'm saying. Of course we men are interested in you. But I've found that the minute I show any interest at all in a girl they back away. But If I initially showed interest and then ignored them, the interested ones would come to me!

I chased my current wife for three weeks. She even stood me up twice! But guess what happened when I told her: "Listen, I don't think this is gonna' work out".

She started chasing me! I aint mad, that's just how it works! :lol:

I don't know where on earth you got the impression I like metrosexuals. In fact, if anyone is indifferent, I would think they would be the type. And I'm not interested in indifferent men.

Do you not know any girls in real life, or what? Why sweat about this one interwebz chick? It makes you look kind of desperate, to be blunt.

That hurts, I thought we had something Sheldon.

Is this your way of asking me to start a thread about why you never respond to my continuous stream of salacious, borderline-perv PMs? :confused:

How did you guess? And yes I am wearing underwear.

I don't know what to do. Me and this girl I met on the BioWare forums started talking a couple weeks ago, but we haven't talked for a few days for some reason, she never replied to my last message. It says she signed in recently though, and she replied to me in a thread like a day and a half ago. She's really nice and I really like talking with her, but I don't know why she never replied, since we had been replying to each other like everyday back and forth, getting to know each other better and just talking. I sent her a message about five minutes ago, so I guess I'll see how that works. Is it possible she lost interest? OR maybe she's just really busy, she said that she would be working a lot this week, so maybe that's why she just hasn't had time, anyway, please give me advice.

Dear CS: MS is right, to let it go, and let her come back to you when she's ready. In the meantime, why not focus on what you like to explore or discuss online? Not worrying about what "other people think or how they react to you" but what you can learn from others. Attraction attracts more. What attracts and keeps your attention? Focus on what is cool about you, what you are interested in developing in yourself. You'll attract more friends and fans that way! Some other sites I recommend for intellectual discussion or networking by interests: marilynvossavant.com meetup.com backpage.com

It's like reverse psychology, as soon as you let go and get involved with other interests, time will fly and people will come and go, and it will not bother you either way. You will be so busy pursuing things that are important to you, the right people will come along that match those personal interests and share in exploring them together.

Oh, and here is one book that could help you identify your best interests and talents:
What Color is Your Parachute by Dr. Richard Bolles
If you spend time exploring and developing your own interests and purpose you want to pursue in life, you won't worry so much about other people, but will attract friends who share those interests. Good luck!

Do you not know any girls in real life, or what? Why sweat about this one interwebz chick? It makes you look kind of desperate, to be blunt.

It's not like I joined a Mass Effect message board with the reason to meet an interesting young woman. That just happened completely by chance. I imagine she didn't join that forum to meet a guy either.

Last edited:
I chased my current wife for three weeks. She even stood me up twice! But guess what happened when I told her: "Listen, I don't think this is gonna' work out".

She started chasing me! I aint mad, that's just how it works! :lol:

Hi MS. I would say that if this woman was meant to be your wife, it doesn't matter if you chased her or she chased you, it was going to end up that way.

And if you are after the wrong person, it doesn't matter if you chase her or she chases you, it ain't gonna work cuz you're not right for each other.

All I know is when people do find the right person, there are areas where it is not what you would have expected at all. Some rules you thought were absolute, don't apply. Things you thought you would never go along with, end up being exactly what you got.

Love challenges and changes us in that way.

All I can tell people, who are looking for the right partner, is try to work out all the things you can change and improve on your own. Work on yourself in developing your strengths, and resolving your weaknesses. As long as you are doing everything you can to make the most of your life and purpose, the right people will come into your life who help you through the stages. These can be friends, or teachers, or bosses or romantic partners. You will always end up where you need to be in life as long as you are seeking to better yourself, and make the most of your relations with every person you meet along the way.

Looks like this "advice" thread got derailed into a mini flame war while I was gone...

And here I thought Battle: Los Angeles was the biggest battle I'd see today. XD

Things you did wrong;

1] you asked an adult board that you are new to about relations.
2] this is a digital relationship
3] You used the word 'like', like a teen would.
4] you pm'd her 5 minutes ago and are worried

Things you did right

1]

That hurts, I thought we had something Sheldon.

Is this your way of asking me to start a thread about why you never respond to my continuous stream of salacious, borderline-perv PMs? :confused:

She's out of your league, Sheldon. :eusa_shhh:

:lol:

She said she was busy, give her space. I hate it when guys won't leave me alone. Best advice, don't Play games.

Things you did wrong;

1] you asked an adult board that you are new to about relations.
2] this is a digital relationship
3] You used the word 'like', like a teen would.
4] you pm'd her 5 minutes ago and are worried

Things you did right

1]

1. Last time I checked this was a 13+ board, not a 30+ board and I'm certainly not new to relationships.
2. So wait, you can't get a girlfriend or even within 50 feet of a woman?
3. This is the internet kid, get used to the way things work or leave.
4. You obviously failed to comprehend a lot in my OP

Last edited:
I don't know what to do. Me and this girl I met on the BioWare forums started talking a couple weeks ago, but we haven't talked for a few days for some reason, she never replied to my last message. It says she signed in recently though, and she replied to me in a thread like a day and a half ago. She's really nice and I really like talking with her, but I don't know why she never replied, since we had been replying to each other like everyday back and forth, getting to know each other better and just talking. I sent her a message about five minutes ago, so I guess I'll see how that works. Is it possible she lost interest? OR maybe she's just really busy, she said that she would be working a lot this week, so maybe that's why she just hasn't had time, anyway, please give me advice.

It's over; move on.

^^^ Seems sensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back