“I need a favor” was about Cloudstrike! Not Biden, not Burisma

...After watching the clownshow they called The Democrat Debates.....I really think you should look yourself in the mirror before you start talking smack about Republicans.
I agree that half of these LibTard Whackoids couldn't find their a$$e$ with both hands in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors...

But that has nothing to do with whether the Orange Demigod has abused his high office and its power to the detriment of American interests...

This time, it's a good bet that neither Left nor Center are going to allow themselves to be distracted by such deflections and irrelevancies...

We're about to find out whether that's actually true or not.

Too late now...

Multiple government officials have now testified otherwise...

Nice try with 15 seconds left on the game clock, though...

Not... :21:

The orchestra-band is now on-deck and warming-up on the RMS TrumpTanic...

What was that tune?

"Nearer My Clod to Thee?" :crybaby:

I'm rather enjoying watching Donnie destroy the Republican Party. But part of me knows it needs to survive.
We can only hope that some of them find their souls and this crowd feeds the fishes
:)
you think Republicans are sinking when they’re in charge of the greatest economic times in American history no wars black unemployment record low getting control over the border,,, wow we pray for you

Yeah, your Orange Overlord was handed a golden goose that even HE hasn't been able to fuck up - YET. His debt is spiraling and trade war with China going nowhere. A majority of economists predict a mini recession before the election.

Illegal border crossings? When Obama left, they were at a 46 year low. So much for that. :icon_rolleyes:
Cool story bro!

TRUE story bro

Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
Barack Obama, in Austin, says illegal immigration at 40-year low
Border crossings are at record lows as Trump declares a national emergency to build a wall

So why lie?
Illegal border crossings not down as much as Mike Pence says

southwest-border-apprehensions-final.jpg
They counted catch and release as a deport lol

I'm rather enjoying watching Donnie destroy the Republican Party. But part of me knows it needs to survive.
We can only hope that some of them find their souls and this crowd feeds the fishes
you think Republicans are sinking when they’re in charge of the greatest economic times in American history no wars black unemployment record low getting control over the border,,, wow we pray for you

Yeah, your Orange Overlord was handed a golden goose that even HE hasn't been able to fuck up - YET. His debt is spiraling and trade war with China going nowhere. A majority of economists predict a mini recession before the election.

Illegal border crossings? When Obama left, they were at a 46 year low. So much for that. :icon_rolleyes:
Cool story bro!

TRUE story bro

Border crossings are at record lows as Trump declares a national emergency to build a wall

So why lie?

Did they tell you that on True Pundit, Gateway Pundit, Stormfront, Breitbart or Infowars? LoL indeed!

Trump isn't matching Obama deportation numbers

Cool story bro!

TRUE story bro

So why lie?

Yes they did. Most dishonest president in American history.

Cool story bro!

TRUE story bro

So why lie?

Did they tell you that on True Pundit, Gateway Pundit, Stormfront, Breitbart or Infowars? LoL indeed!

Trump isn't matching Obama deportation numbers
The definitions behind Obama's deportation record

Mic drop

1875: Following the Civil War, some states passed their own immigration laws. In 1875 the Supreme Court declares that it’s the responsibility of the federal government to make and enforce immigration laws.

...After watching the clownshow they called The Democrat Debates.....I really think you should look yourself in the mirror before you start talking smack about Republicans.
I agree that half of these LibTard Whackoids couldn't find their a$$e$ with both hands in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors...

But that has nothing to do with whether the Orange Demigod has abused his high office and its power to the detriment of American interests...

This time, it's a good bet that neither Left nor Center are going to allow themselves to be distracted by such deflections and irrelevancies...

We're about to find out whether that's actually true or not.
Doesn't matter.
There is no illegality involved.
Democrats are simply making false claims while trying to dictate to the WH what they can and cannot do.
It's a overreach by Congress and an abuse of the separation of powers.

...Doesn't matter...
Ahhhhh, there's the rub... it does, indeed, matter.

...There is no illegality involved...
Abuse of power, recruiting foreign governments to aid in domestic political issues, obstruction, conspiracy...

...Democrats are simply making false claims...
No, unfortunately, the claims are legitimate...

...while trying to dictate to the WH what they can and cannot do...
They act as a brake on a runaway White House and Executive, as the Founding Fathers intended...

...It's a overreach by Congress and an abuse of the separation of powers.
It is precisely what Congress is supposed to do when confronted with wrongdoing by a budding autocrat...

Congress as oversight monitor and check-and-balance... as mandated in the Constitution, and by The People.

Democrats keep saying I need a favor was towards Biden, to help trump in the election..

After the president of Ukraine congratulates the President Trump a rooting out corruption in the United States the conversation proceeded to javelin missile’s when Trump said I need a favor about cloud strike and do you know a cloud strike is?
It was about election interference in the two thousand and 16 presidential election the Democrats are begging Trump to fix.

lol this is like the twilight zone!!

The favor was about cloud strike! lol not Biden or Burisma in fact the Ukraine president brought up first. This is going to be so embarrassing for Democrats

Do you mean CrowdStrike? The DNC cyber spooks who cleansed the illegal Clinton server?

CrowdStrike: Cloud-Native Endpoint Protection Platform

Proving facts don't matter. The mere allegation is what old Trumpybear wanted, to get the crowds mindlessly chanting in the coming Nuremberg Rallies. After the election you'd never hear of it again.

Democrats keep saying I need a favor was towards Biden, to help trump in the election..

After the president of Ukraine congratulates the President Trump a rooting out corruption in the United States the conversation proceeded to javelin missile’s when Trump said I need a favor about cloud strike and do you know a cloud strike is?
It was about election interference in the two thousand and 16 presidential election the Democrats are begging Trump to fix.

The favor was about cloud strike! lol not Biden or Burisma in fact the Ukraine president brought up first. This is going to be so embarrassing for Democrats

Do you mean CrowdStrike? The DNC cyber spooks who cleansed the illegal Clinton server?

Proving facts don't matter. The mere allegation is what old Trumpybear wanted, to get the crowds mindlessly chanting in the coming Nuremberg Rallies. After the election you'd never hear of it again.

So Trump wanted the Ukraine to work with our Attorney General to get to the bottom of the tampering into the 2016 election. Funny, you Communists spent two years claiming that you too wanted to get to the bottom of it. But that was before it was proven to be YOU who were tampering with the election....

Doesn't matter, you Stalinists are fucked. Your house of cards is tumbling.

So Trump wanted the Ukraine to work with our Attorney General to get to the bottom of the tampering into the 2016 election. Funny, you Communists spent two years claiming that you too wanted to get to the bottom of it. But that was before it was proven to be YOU who were tampering with the election....

Nope, all the Trumpybear wanted was a public announcement as cannon fodder for his next grand slogan campaign to vilify and demonize over half the country to such an extent that his useful idiots will keep on goose stepping into a vile fascist future.

Your Russian sympathies are in the open now.

Nope, all the Trumpybear wanted was a public announcement as cannon fodder for his next grand slogan campaign to vilify and demonize over half the country to such an extent that his useful idiots will keep on goose stepping into a vile fascist future.

Why is Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit rat infested shit holes? Who runs them?

YOU calling someone else a "Russian Sympathizer" is way beyond the pale.

You still mourn the fall of your beloved USSR.

Why is Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit rat infested shit holes? Who runs them?

Boo is an old time Stalinist. Ask him about the time he went down to Nicaragua to help Danny Ortega kill Mosquito Indians. He so believed the USSR would bury America, it crushed him that we survived.

[/QUOTE]
So Trump should be impeached for saying hey Ukraine don’t interfere in our elections .?? Lol
Gotcha lol[/QUOTE]

The SPIN you guys put on false information is amazing to me.

[/QUOTE]
So you think presidents should be impeached for telling another country to stop interfering in our elections? Lol we pray for your sanity ha[/QUOTE]

If only that is actually what happened, which it is not.

Forum List

Back