“I need a favor” was about Cloudstrike! Not Biden, not Burisma

We still have a free press. The soviet press is state controlled

While that is true, the Free Press has almost always been partisan in American politics.
The difference now is they gone from partisanship to outright advocacy.

They practice Censorship now. The conservatives are shut ot of the process.

They are colluding and plotting with Democrats to undermine or outright destroy Republicans....or anyone who gets in their way

Partisanship is what Faux was build for. MSNBC learned from them.
75007790_3715585195133731_3050484501755985920_n.jpg

Even the failing NY Times admits Hunter Biden knows nothing about energy and has no experience. my 10 year old son knows more about energy than Hunter B!

Even the failing NY Times admits Hunter Biden knows nothing about energy and has no experience. my 10 year old son knows more about energy than Hunter B!
So what?

There's nothing illegal about hiring him. Zero.

And yes the "favor" (also known as part of a quid pro quo) was about Crowdstrike (Trump's attempt to exonerate Russia in the 2016 election hacking) AS WELL AS a demand to open a bogus investigation of Hunter Biden.
And that is corroborated by CRAPLOADS of testimony and text messages that followed up that call.

And oh yea...now Trump is admitting that there is ANOTHER "transcript" of that phone call.

Hmmmmm

"Biden continues to have a clear lead in national polls for the Democratic nomination. But, as we enter the stage at which early state polling starts to matter, he's in real trouble.

Recent polls have put Biden in fourth place in Iowa and third place in New Hampshire. True, he's ahead in Nevada, which is the third contest, and in South Carolina, where his strong support among black voters has given him a commanding lead. A New York Times/Sienna poll also shows him with a lead in some later states — Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania. But as we've seen time and again, these primaries do not happen in a vacuum. If he falters in Iowa and New Hampshire, he'll likely see his numbers fall in Nevada and South Carolina, which in turn would hinder his performance in the states that come after that.

To be sure, there's enough of a traffic jam up top right now that it's perfectly conceivable that he can sweep Iowa and New Hampshire and be off to the races. But absent that, what he needs is a decent enough performance in the first two states to still be considered viable by the time the more favorable contests come along.

The next best result to winning the first two races would be an outcome in which Iowa and New Hampshire are won by two different candidates, and he ends up in second place both times. In that scenario, no other candidate would be able to claim clear front-runner status, and while Biden wouldn't have won a race outright, by coming in second, he will have beaten each of the winners one time."

Bloomberg/Hillary

So what?

There's nothing illegal about hiring him. Zero.

And yes the "favor" (also known as part of a quid pro quo) was about Crowdstrike (Trump's attempt to exonerate Russia in the 2016 election hacking) AS WELL AS a demand to open a bogus investigation of Hunter Biden.
And that is corroborated by CRAPLOADS of testimony and text messages that followed up that call.

And oh yea...now Trump is admitting that there is ANOTHER "transcript" of that phone call.

Hmmmmm
Does Mueller know about the other transcript??

Democrats keep saying I need a favor was towards Biden, to help trump in the election..

After the president of Ukraine congratulates the President Trump a rooting out corruption in the United States the conversation proceeded to javelin missile’s when Trump said I need a favor about cloud strike and do you know a cloud strike is?
It was about election interference in the two thousand and 16 presidential election the Democrats are begging Trump to fix.

lol this is like the twilight zone!!

The favor was about cloud strike! lol not Biden or Burisma in fact the Ukraine president brought up first. This is going to be so embarrassing for Democrats
Too late now...

Multiple government officials have now testified otherwise...

Nice try with 15 seconds left on the game clock, though...

Not... :21:

The orchestra-band is now on-deck and warming-up on the RMS TrumpTanic...

What was that tune?

"Nearer My Clod to Thee?" :crybaby:

Trump is in serious trouble.

Maybe when he goes to Moscow to celebrate May Day with his buddy Putin...he won't come back

While that is true, the Free Press has almost always been partisan in American politics.

Gotta disagree there Boo. Back in the 60's when we had only a few news outlets, they were all operating on the same set of facts. Now you have fairly neutral sources that provide pretty straight up reporting. But most sources on the left and in particular on the right operate on ALTERNATIVE facts.

Most political junkies get their news from only the sources that agree with them. And that is why 30% of the country still supports Dear Leader. Donald wants to take us back to the 50s or 60s but he wouldn't be happy there.

alternative-facts-what-youre-seeing-and-what-youre-reading-is-35650748.png
Got news for ya. The news has always been slanted left till Rush and FOX came along. It driving you libtards crazy that you can't set the narrative anymore. Walter Cronkite was about as left as you could get back then. He help snatch victory in Nam with the help of the democrat congress.

We're they all slanting left during the propaganda run up to the Iraq invasion? Nope, they were fighting to see who would be first to go to bed with, um embed with the military! They wanted ratings and no damn liberal talking point about WMD not actually being in Iraq was gonna stop um!

Cronkite was right. Popular resistance was always going to regroup against the remnants of colonial French Indochina, which is what we represented.
You sure they weren't there? I believe they were.

Democrats keep saying I need a favor was towards Biden, to help trump in the election..

After the president of Ukraine congratulates the President Trump a rooting out corruption in the United States the conversation proceeded to javelin missile’s when Trump said I need a favor about cloud strike and do you know a cloud strike is?
It was about election interference in the two thousand and 16 presidential election the Democrats are begging Trump to fix.

The favor was about cloud strike! lol not Biden or Burisma in fact the Ukraine president brought up first. This is going to be so embarrassing for Democrats
Too late now...

What was that tune?

I'm rather enjoying watching Donnie destroy the Republican Party. But part of me knows it needs to survive.
We can only hope that some of them find their souls and this crowd feeds the fishes
:)

1*9k_aOggtiML3AbdRf1OUdw.jpeg

Too late now...

What was that tune?

I'm rather enjoying watching Donnie destroy the Republican Party. But part of me knows it needs to survive.
We can only hope that some of them find their souls and this crowd feeds the fishes

you think Republicans are sinking when they’re in charge of the greatest economic times in American history no wars black unemployment record low getting control over the border,,, wow we pray for you

Too late now...

What was that tune?

After watching the clownshow they called The Democrat Debates.....I really think you should look yourself in the mirror before you start talking smack about Republicans.

Too late now...

What was that tune?

you think Republicans are sinking when they’re in charge of the greatest economic times in American history no wars black unemployment record low getting control over the border,,, wow we pray for you
They live in a world of their own.

Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
The Beatles
Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes
Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
Towering over your head
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
And she's gone
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Ah
Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain
Where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies
Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers
That grow so incredibly high
Newspaper taxis appear on the shore
Waiting to take you away
Climb in the back with your head in the clouds
And you're gone
Ah
Picture yourself on a train in a station
With plasticine porters with looking glass ties
Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile
The girl with the kaleidoscope eyes
Ah
Ah
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: John Lennon / Paul Mccartney

They are colluding and plotting with Democrats to undermine or outright destroy Republicans....or anyone who gets in their way

How is the number one rated cable news station (Fox) shut out of the process? Are OANN and Newsmax TV (Donald's new favorites) shut out of the process too?

Sheesh :icon_rolleyes:
Fox is owned by foreigners and run by New York liberals.

Interesting analysis. Somebody had better tell that to Pawn Calamity, Lil Tuck, Lady Laura and Judge "First Trolley to Hell" Jeanine. They're what's left now that Shep jumped ship. Chris Wallace is the only one left with integrity. The rest are vying for furthest position up Trump's ass. :)

“If the devil called me and said he wanted to set up a meeting to give me opposition research on my opponent, I’d be on the first trolley to hell to get it."
- Judge Jeanine

Too late now...

What was that tune?

Yeah, your Orange Overlord was handed a golden goose that even HE hasn't been able to fuck up - YET. His debt is spiraling and trade war with China going nowhere. A majority of economists predict a mini recession before the election.

Illegal border crossings? When Obama left, they were at a 46 year low. So much for that. :icon_rolleyes:

Too late now...

What was that tune?

Yeah, your Orange Overlord was handed a golden goose that even HE hasn't been able to fuck up - YET. His debt is spiraling and trade war with China going nowhere. A majority of economists predict a mini recession before the election.

Illegal border crossings? When Obama left, they were at a 46 year low. So much for that. :icon_rolleyes:
Cool story bro!

How is the number one rated cable news station (Fox) shut out of the process? Are OANN and Newsmax TV (Donald's new favorites) shut out of the process too?

Sheesh :icon_rolleyes:
Fox is owned by foreigners and run by New York liberals.

Interesting analysis. Somebody had better tell that to Pawn Calamity, Lil Tuck, Lady Laura and Judge "First Trolley to Hell" Jeanine. They're what's left now that Shep jumped ship. Chris Wallace is the only one left with integrity. The rest are vying for furthest position up Trump's ass. :)

“If the devil called me and said he wanted to set up a meeting to give me opposition research on my opponent, I’d be on the first trolley to hell to get it."
- Judge Jeanine
Chris Wallace helped Megan Kelly And Bret Bahar bushwack Trump in their Fox debate. Every since that debate I've never trusted Fox again.
The other day Wallace says he felt goosebumps when the Dems voted to continue their fake impeachment.

He has no integrity.

Too late now...

What was that tune?

Cool story bro!

TRUE story bro

Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
Barack Obama, in Austin, says illegal immigration at 40-year low
Border crossings are at record lows as Trump declares a national emergency to build a wall

So why lie?
Illegal border crossings not down as much as Mike Pence says

southwest-border-apprehensions-final.jpg

Do you mean CrowdStrike? The DNC cyber spooks who cleansed the illegal Clinton server?

CrowdStrike: Cloud-Native Endpoint Protection Platform

Why do you not understand that there are proper channels to ask for assistance of any kind from other nations? We have this thing called a "State Department" that is built to deal with other nations and has a lot of lawyers who know what is proper and what is not. This bureaucracy protects the president from perhaps getting caught conducting diplomacy for his own gain.

Did Quid Pro Joe go through state when blackmailing Ukrain to stop the investigation of his son?

You communists are such frauds.

...you think Republicans are sinking when they’re in charge of the greatest economic times in American history no wars black unemployment record low getting control over the border,,, wow we pray for you
When that comes at the price of an amoral, arrogant, autocratic, foolhardy, unstable, divisive Orange Demigod?

You bet'cha...

The long-term risk to our representative democracy and our friendships and interests worldwide is not worth the short-term gain...

Then again, you TrumpBot Kool-Aid Drinkers can't see anything beyond what's in front of your noses, anyway...

Or, at least, you hope that the vast legions of American Voters who are not on the Trump bandwagon can't see beyond their noses...

Well... they can.

As you're about to discover to your own very great political peril.

En garde.

Forum List

Back