I miss Trump

Come on azog Tell us you voted for this trump pervert this swine of a man Lets see how your tastes really run
Don't forget, you guys had Trump or Hillary. If you think it's bad for someone admitting they voted for Trump, imagine how much of a bellend someone feels they admitted voting for Hillary!!

So they were either gonna vote for Trump or Independent, and 2016 gave you the answer.

sparky trump was the first president who had the balls to come out and tell the truth thst the corporate controlled news is fake news and also to say that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit from them,that took some MAJOR balls to do thst,those kinds of speeches usually get you assassinated as kennedy found out when he gave his speech about secret society’s and he would hunt down every corrupt secret societyout there..only reason trump was not taken out by the elite as kennedy was is he learned from his mistakes and did not use the secret service fir his protection.Kennedy made the fatal mistake of trusting them not having a clue they hated him.
Yeah, love him or hate him, we gotta give the man credit for standing up to those elements La Ram

~S~

Yeah, love him or hate him, we gotta give the man credit for standing up to those elements La Ram

~S~
That’s WHY USMBs biggest trolls the three stooges Dragonidiot,smellybozo and his lesbo wife penelope all hate him,they hate America and Trump loves America.those trolls lie and say they vote for the person over party,biggest liars on the planet same as Eddie they evade the evidence their hero Obama lied to the people when he said he would reverse all the dreconian policys of his pal bush but instead expanded them,they just put a thumbs down or laughing smiley when you post the evidence of that and then run off,the truth hurts these paid shills for the dnc committe.

Indeed,thst is the only reason these idiot trolls don’t like trump they have been programmed their whole life to vote for the demonrat party ,they vote fir the party over the person.someone else totally hit the nail on the head on Eddie,he dropped out of school at an early age. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:
used to talk to Oscar at U on Cincy Koufax was a frat brother ,,,never met him I'll tell Dale I spoke to you

That’s WHY USMBs biggest trolls the three stooges Dragonidiot,smellybozo and his lesbo wife penelope all hate him,they hate America and Trump loves America.those trolls lie and say they vote for the person over party,biggest liars on the planet same as Eddie they evade the evidence their hero Obama lied to the people when he said he would reverse all the dreconian policys of his pal bush but instead expanded them,they just put a thumbs down or laughing smiley when you post the evidence of that and then run off,the truth hurts these paid shills for the dnc committe.
Trump loves America The lying cheating crook makes millions what's not to love?

Then you obviously forgot all the other presidents sense carter with the exception of trump were all worse than him far more corrupt,did carter start wars and murder women and children,no did the others after him all the way up to Obama do that,yes.did Carter dismantle the dirty tricks operations of the evil cia,yes, did the others after him do thst,no. Yet you want to tell us carter is up there with Biden as worst president.? Whatever. :rolleyes-41:
Guessing you didn't live through Carter, or we measure success differently. If you measure by wars, you would be correct. He was a passivist, and decimated our military. Also, it does not take the military to shed blood. Mobutu anyone? Here is some deaths on his shoulders.

Just to name a few of his many failures:

High Inflation - 1978 = 9%, 1979 = 13.3%, 1980 = 12.5%
Iran Hostage Crisis - Biden actually had more though at 250 compared to Carters 51.
Energy Crisis - Legit, but didn't deal with it well. Biden is causing one.
High Unemployment

Waiting in line for hours hoping to get gas only to have the station sell out right as you pulled in. Then running out of gas on the way home. I got stronger during that time with all the car pushing I did for my father.

However, Biden is on his heals, and IMO will surpass. It hasn't even been a year yet.

Come on azog Tell us you voted for this trump pervert this swine of a man Lets see how your tastes really run
You call Trump a pervert? Let me remind you of sniffer-in-chief.

1641091978354.png

However, he did a good job in prepping his mask.

1641092051004.png

Last edited:
Guessing you didn't live through Carter, or we measure success differently. If you measure by wars, you would be correct. He was a passivist, and decimated our military. Also, it does not take the military to shed blood. Mobutu anyone? Here is some deaths on his shoulders.

Just to name a few of his many failures:

High Inflation - 1978 = 9%, 1979 = 13.3%, 1980 = 12.5%
Iran Hostage Crisis - Biden actually had more though at 250 compared to Carters 51.
Energy Crisis - Legit, but didn't deal with it well. Biden is causing one.
High Unemployment

Waiting in line for hours hoping to get gas only to have the station sell out right as you pulled in. Then running out of gas on the way home. I got stronger during that time with all the car pushing I did for my father.

However, Biden is on his heals, and IMO will surpass. It hasn't even been a year yet.

Your playing dodgeball, :abgg2q.jpg: you evaded thst carter was not a mass murderer of women and children who did not start wars and cleaned up the corruption of the evil CIAs dirty tricks operations.You obviously don’t know about the mena Arkansas scandal that bill Clinton was up to his ears in with bush and reagan while governor of Arkansas smuggling drugs into the mena Arkansas airbase having over 100 people ARKANSAWED off while governor of thst state who knew about his drug smuggling for them and then as president as well and the Waco tragedy giving the go ahead for the fbi to burn down the compound and murder women and children and blame the fire on koresh and then don’t get me started on clintons long time friend bush who topped Clinton as most evil starting the wars in the Mideast murdering women and children bombing civilians and then signing the patriot act Americans are still paying fir giving the NSA powers to illegally spy on and detain its citizens without a warrant and whom his pal Obama after lying to the American people that he would reverse his pal bushs policys,expanded them instead. Compared to the evil all those presidents have been involved in im longing for the carter years,those evil acts are 10 times worse than all that stuff you listed that happened under carter.
People never do their homework that it was Nixon’s policys thst led to the eventual long gas lines.that it would happened under any president. Carter also did not sign Nafta that took away millions of american jobs takimg them overseas that was drawn up by bush and then signed into law by Clinton.carter also was not the president who started the wars of World War One,world war 2,the Korean War or the Vietnam war either.that other stuff mentioned in thst link was all the doings of the evil CIA as well,that wasn’t Carter’s ideas.

I was never crazy about carter but compared to all the evil atrocities all the other presidents sense him have committed all the way up to Obama with Biden in the mix,I miss the carter years.

Last edited:
I miss Trump too....

But I wish he would have fought harder of what was stolen from him

I wish he would have fought harder for all Americans who voted for him...and made him President a Second time.

I resent he did not fought harder for all Americans who voted for Trump.

Shame.

Very hard to forgive that.

Last edited:
Your playing dodgeball, :abgg2q.jpg: you evaded thst carter was not a mass murderer of women and children who did not start wars and cleaned up the corruption of the evil CIAs dirty tricks operations.You obviously don’t know about the mena Arkansas scandal that bill Clinton was up to his ears in with bush and reagan while governor of Arkansas smuggling drugs into the mena Arkansas airbase having over 100 people ARKANSAWED off while governor of thst state who knew about his drug smuggling for them and then as president as well and the Waco tragedy giving the go ahead for the fbi to burn down the compound and murder women and children and blame the fire on koresh and then don’t get me started on clintons long time friend bush who topped Clinton as most evil starting the wars in the Mideast murdering women and children bombing civilians and then signing the patriot act Americans are still paying fir giving the NSA powers to illegally spy on and detain its citizens without a warrant and whom his pal Obama after lying to the American people that he would reverse his pal bushs policys,expanded them instead. Compared to the evil all those presidents have been involved in im longing for the carter years,those evil acts are 10 times worse than all that stuff you listed that happened under carter.
People never do their homework that it was Nixon’s policys thst led to the eventual long gas lines.that it would happened under any president.

I was never crazy about carter but compared to all the evil atrocities all the other presidents sense him have committed all the way up to Obama with Biden in the mix,I miss the carter years.
Didn't dodge anything at all. You didn't ask a question. However, I did address your comments.

Now on this post:

Cleaned up corruption...LOL.
War does not = mass murder
Carter killed as shown in the links I provided
Some negatives of other presidents does not equal worse than Carter.
Do some research yourself, as the he totally mishandled the energy crisis.
Record Inflation.
Stranding 51 hostages.

BTW... your typing is all over the place with some unreadable typos.

Also, you made a lot of claims with no links to back them up.

Didn't dodge anything at all. You didn't ask a question. However, I did address your comments.

Now on this post:

Cleaned up corruption...LOL.
War does not = mass murder
Carter killed as shown in the links I provided
Some negatives of other presidents does not equal worse than Carter.
Do some research yourself, as the he totally mishandled the energy crisis.
Record Inflation.
Stranding 51 hostages.

BTW... your typing is all over the place with some unreadable typos.

Also, you made a lot of claims with no links to back them up.
If you are not aware of all that stuff that went on with all those presidents then your in the minor leagues.lol.I’m not going to do the heavy lifting for you,you want to learn about the atrocity’s of bush Clinton and Reagan, you need to Go to DuckDuckGo and type in Clinton bush and the cia,the mena connection,and watch it,it’s all documented.and I thought everybody knew about the Clinton chronicles video and the Obama deception and what mass murderers thst bush and Obama were bombing children. .and civilians as did Clinton as well :rofl: You have been asleep.I shouldn’t have to be explaining any of that to you,those evil monsters make me long for the carter years.:rofl:

when Reagan git in office I was so depressed,I just knew he would be a puppet for the elite and Wall Street and get the war machine going again snd get us into wars again.he was far more evil than I ever dreamed of with all those death squads he ran killing millions.

oh and that same link counterpunch you posted,ALSO talks about thst,just type in at duck duck,Reagans death squads.again I’m not going to do the heavy lifting for you,do it yourself.it’s called research.trump leaving office is the first time sense then I got bummed out again of a president leaving office,the most anti war president sense Carter’s time.

Last edited:
If you are not aware of all that stuff that went on with all those presidents then your in the minor leagues.lol.I’m not going to do the heavy lifting for you,you want to learn about the atrocity’s of bush Clinton and Reagan, you need to Go to DuckDuckGo and type in Clinton bush and the cia,the mena connection,and watch it,it’s all documented.and I thought everybody knew about the Clinton chronicles video and the Obama deception and what mass murderers thst bush and Obama were bombing children. .and civilians as did Clinton as well :rofl: You have been asleep.I shouldn’t have to be explaining any of that to you,those evil monsters make me long for the carter years.:rofl:

when Reagan git in office I was so depressed,I just knew he would be a puppet for the elite and Wall Street and get the war machine going again snd get us into wars again.he was far more evil than I ever dreamed of with all those death squads he ran killing millions.

oh and that same link counterpunch you posted,ALSO talks about thst,just type in at duck duck,Reagans death squads.again I’m not going to do the heavy lifting for you,do it yourself.it’s called research.trump leaving office is the first time sense then I got bummed out again of a president leaving office,the most anti war president sense Carter’s time.
You make the statement, then back it up. Telling someone else to DuckDuckGo (BTW...Thanks for not saying Google) something you personally claimed is not how forums work. Enjoy your delusion that Carter was a good president ;). I guess you loved those gas lines, high inflation, support of tyrants, and the 50+ hostages he didn't give a !@#$ about.

I miss Trump too....

But I wish he would have fought harder of what was stolen from him

I wish he would have fought harder for all Americans who voted for him...and made him President a Second time.

I resent he did not fought harder for all Americans who voted for Trump.

Shame.

Very hard to forgive that.
Be honest You resent him because he didn't grab you

Trump is what all Americans dream of, a self made man. Americans love rags to riches stories.
Are you fn kidding me?? That POS was born on 3rd base and thought he hit a triple,,even stole from his family Bankruptcies and failures have followed him all his wasted life.

Forum List

Back