I miss Trump

Dragonlady yeah we all know you hate presidents thst are not mass murderers of women and children and presidents thst serve the people instead of the corporations and don’t start wars,so it figures you would want a president like that behind bars.that’s why you always had your head up obamas ass and why you love Biden,a president who the entire country hates,the only president in our history thst has made entire nfl stadiums and major cities chant let’s go Brandon. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: We all know you only hate trump because he is not part of the Demoncrat party you get paid to shill fir everyday.

figures you would be pro choice being a Demoncrat,you love it obviously when some murder babies just as all in the Demoncrat party do.no wonder you always had your head up obamas ass.

Last edited:
Your family was safe. Interesting that you absolve Netanyahu for his refusal to leave power and for encouraging the evictions during Ramadan because he knew it would trigger Hamas. Netanyahu was prepared to sacrifice YOUR FAMILY, to keep his grip on power.

You have to be the dumbest most gullible fool on this board, if you think bombing the crap out of the Palestinians every 5 years or so is keeping your family "safe". In fact, it's keeping your family in constant danger. And you're too stupid to see it.

Failure to find a permanent resolution to this insanity, and simply continue to heap abuse on the Palestinian people is what has kept this conflict going for the past 70 years. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

You support keeping your family in danger. How very stupid of you.
Yes he is a stupid fuck for kissing bibis ass as he does,he hates America as much as you do,he indeed is an evil asshole and a gullible fool praising Israel fir bombing the hell out of the civilians of the Palestinian people but you are even more of a stupid fuck than HE is,at least he voted fir trump who signed a peace agreement with Palestine and Israel which your hero biden tore up you fucking ,lesbo troll,not only thst your hypocrisy is fucking sick because it’s well known that Obama kissed Netanyahus ass whom you rightly so condemn you fucking idiot,you just proved with your hypocrisy and lover for mass murderer Obama WHY you are the biggest joke poster on these boards Dragonlady :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bibi is NOT keeping them safe. If Bibi were keeping them safe, he would have reached a settlement with the Palestinians years ago. Murdering hundreds of Palestinians every 5 years, and bombing their homes, is just giving another generation a reason to hate Israel. Fanning the flames of hate and anger with bombings and murders makes Bibi no better than Hamas, and just as dangerous to his people

If you weren't a total idiot, you'd realize that guys like Bibi are the real reason your family will never be safe in Israel.
Again Dragonlady you are an even bigger idiot than he is by leaps and bounds because you are just as evil a person as he is,he is evil fir cheering on Israel fir murdering hundreds of Palestinians every five years but you kiss obamas ass who gave more more weapons to Israel than all other previous administrations COMBINED and yet trump put a temporary end to wars with Israel and Palestine by signing a peace agreement with them which Biden tore up and yet you hate trump and love Biden and obomination? Do you realise that with your OWN words you proved what a stupid fuck hypocrite troll you are to the ENTIRE board? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:You are a fuckbot who needs to grow upjust as much as he does. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

Again Dragonlady you are an even bigger idiot than he is by leaps and bounds because you are just as evil a person as he is,he is evil fir cheering on Israel fir murdering hundreds of Palestinians every five years but you kiss obamas ass who gave more more weapons to Israel than all other previous administrations COMBINED and yet trump put a temporary end to wars with Israel and Palestine by signing a peace agreement with them which Biden tore up and yet you hate trump and love Biden and obomination? Do you realise that with your OWN words you proved what a stupid fuck hypocrite troll you are to the ENTIRE board? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:You are a fuckbot who needs to grow upjust as much as he does. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

Well someone is sure triggered about something, but you don't know you ass from a hole in the ground. There is not and has never been a peace deal between the Palestinians and the Israeli and Biden tore up NOTHING.

I am neither evil, nor do I kiss anyone's ass. You're projecting your own self loathing and worship on Donald Trump onto others.

You need to get a clue and stop listening to the bullshit on FOX News.

That Trump answered questions and Biden didn't.
Trump didn't play along with the media's BS, which eventually worked against him ......

Biden will only parrot the narrative , which will eventually seek it's own level

1641040109928.png

~S~

Well someone is sure triggered about something, but you don't know you ass from a hole in the ground. There is not and has never been a peace deal between the Palestinians and the Israeli and Biden tore up NOTHING.

I am neither evil, nor do I kiss anyone's ass. You're projecting your own self loathing and worship on Donald Trump onto others.

You need to get a clue and stop listening to the bullshit on FOX News.

wow the first time you took me off your ignore list you have had me on fir years,what gives :abgg2q.jpg:
Yes you are fucking evil the way you lie all the time,everyone knows you are a liar for the dnc and everyone thst knows you here Also knows you ALWAYS lie when you can’t counter facts,everyone here knows trump before leaving office did indeed sign thst peace deal and Biden tore it up you fucking liar,

yeah I am triggered over a liar who lies about issues like that and ignores the corruption of the psrty of the Demonrats and that kennedy our greatest president of the 20th century is rolling over in his grave how his party has now earned the title Demonrats.

you not only lied about Trump signing thst peace deal,you also lie thst I worship trump,most of his time he was in office I thought he was just another lying politician part of the corrupt two party system that bush,Clinton and Obama are all part of.but he is the first president in my lifetime who actually did what he said he would do and actually kept his campaine promises is the only reason I changed my mind on him.

I am only projecting my self loathing on a liar as you are with your bullshit thst I worship Donald trump especially sense I was critical of him most his time in office thinking he was no differerent than warmongers bush and Obama only to see later on I was wrong about him seeing he was nothing like those assholes.you hate trump cause you hate America everyone knows that.
Everyone knows what a fucking liar you are as well

the only one that does any worshipping is you,your worshipping of the demonrat party,we BOTH know you ONLY hate trump because is a Republican,thst if he was a dem you would love him.you smellybozo and his lesbo wife penelope are the worst of the paid democrat shills thst troll these boards.

you three all have your head up Biden’s ass ignoring how he is the biggest joke president ever in us history,you all ignore trump was the most anti war president sense carter,our last halfway decent president before trump, you always toot the horn of the democrat party,anytime I talk about facts thst Obama was the biggest disaster of a president America ever had,and prove his policys were identical to his good friend bush,thst he lied to the American people thst he would reverse bush’s policys but instead expanded them,and give links and videos he was basically a clone of bush,you three coward always run off with your tail between your legs and never try to refute them.

you three paid trolls as well ignore reality that even rfk jr has said he is horrified on what the democrat party that he was a part of firbso long has become now,you trolls ignore that thousands in major cities have switched from being decade long democrats to being a Republican because of Trump always changing the subject.

let me guess,your going to tell us all thst ,rfk jr never said that about his party,there have not been thousands thst have switched to the Gop party because of Trump that were life long dems and there are not thousands in New York the most democrat state marching in streets chanting fuck joe biden,none of that has happened right miss honest:rofl:

Last edited:
sparky trump was the first president who had the balls to come out and tell the truth thst the corporate controlled news is fake news and also to say that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit from them,that took some MAJOR balls to do thst,those kinds of speeches usually get you assassinated as kennedy found out when he gave his speech about secret society’s and he would hunt down every corrupt secret societyout there..only reason trump was not taken out by the elite as kennedy was is he learned from his mistakes and did not use the secret service fir his protection.Kennedy made the fatal mistake of trusting them not having a clue they hated him.

Trump is a POS

S&P 500, Dow register all-time highs​

To sum up, right wingers are delusional psycho's devoid of reality.

sparky trump was the first president who had the balls to come out and tell the truth thst the corporate controlled news is fake news and also to say that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit from them,that took some MAJOR balls to do thst,those kinds of speeches usually get you assassinated as kennedy found out when he gave his speech about secret society’s and he would hunt down every corrupt secret societyout there..only reason trump was not taken out by the elite as kennedy was is he learned from his mistakes and did not use the secret service fir his protection.Kennedy made the fatal mistake of trusting them not having a clue they hated him.
Damned shame If anyone needed it it was trump

What I would give for a bad tweet right now. Never thought worst president could be determined so quickly, and I lived through Carter.
Then you obviously forgot all the other presidents sense carter with the exception of trump were all worse than him far more corrupt,did carter start wars and murder women and children,no did the others after him all the way up to Obama do that,yes.did Carter dismantle the dirty tricks operations of the evil cia,yes, did the others after him do thst,no. Yet you want to tell us carter is up there with Biden as worst president.? Whatever. :rolleyes-41:

That explains why you don't like Trump. You've been programmed to vote for the democrats in any and all situations.
Indeed,thst is the only reason these idiot trolls don’t like trump they have been programmed their whole life to vote for the demonrat party ,they vote fir the party over the person.someone else totally hit the nail on the head on Eddie,he dropped out of school at an early age. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

Forum List

Back